It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Shekels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And those pictures are ONE - MONTH - OLD

Clearly, one would have to agree that any resource spoils from raiding this 2023 precision, surgical, humane, and justified threat-neutralization hostage-rescue operation certainly do belong, by right of God and all manner of speaking, to the victors.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Djarums

All my life, when it mattered, I found that words as a form of defibrillation was most effective as a way of waking up someone asleep and resistant to the truth.

I guess it highlights my inability to get someone to think in a way that say BiothermalReactor does.

Perhaps it's lack of a tertiary education hahaha.

It may not surprise many here that I am of self-education lol, so I personally will not hold any credibility to anyone's training, be it curiosity-driven or institutional(or other...DUNDUNDUN...conspiracies!...in theory of course...gotta include a disclaimer, of course)

I do agree that the title of the thread is only inappropriate because it's click-bait-y, and myself, personally, knew it was clickbait(though, unsure which direction it was leaning, because, wow ATS, what happened to ya? Dem shekels, huh?), and was disappointed because I had to click on it to even know what it was about, while feeling like I might be wasting my precious time loading a thread full of hate speech that only serves to hurt the cause of COMPASSIONATE HUMANITY.

You can imagine my relief to find none from you here whatsoever, so thank you for that at least.

So, if there is still a chance to edit the title of your thread, so as to reflect the content of your topic post, I strongly urge you to do so, for the benefit of members and readers like myself who do not, or those who can not, understand such memes at face value.

Thank you for reading, dear fellow Earthling.

And God-Speed, whatever that means!
edit on 18-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "at face value"

edit on 18-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: added "the" and "those who"

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Whenever you are talking about each other rather than the topic, it is by definition, off-topic. We know that passions get high. Please post about the topic and not each other.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
ATTENTION!

Whenever you are talking about each other rather than the topic, it is by definition, off-topic. We know that passions get high. Please post about the topic and not each other.

Thanks

At the risk of off-topic removal here:

Is it off topic to discuss the nature and accuracy of the thread title within the thread itself, as it is discussed above?

Thank you for your service.

Edit to add:

I ask this question purely for educational purposes on thread etiquette, and mean it in no way to be derogatory. Sorry for the edit, I'm very self conscious when I ask a question in text, because I'm afraid anyone will read it and think it to be taken sarcastically...
edit on 18-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: Edit to add:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

In the future, do not reply to the PSAs. If you want to question actions, please PM staff.

I thought I was clear. If you are talking about each other rather than the topic, it is by definition off-topic. If this is unclear, please PM me.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
www.bitchute.com...
According to Vernon the oil and gas leases have already been signed by Israel. Are we seeing a ploy to get the West energy security?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

And guess whos father in law signed the deal.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I remember when EDS got awarded the largest IT contract in history. from US govt for the NMCI. The Navy Marine Corp Intranet

I said in a staff meeting when this award toward the end of Clinton 2nd Admin was announced.... 'Ross Perot just got paid'. Scowls all around.
edit on 11/19/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

That is the problem now the big corporations and government are essentially the same. The actual people whom they are supposed to govern are a bit of a nuisance, it cant end well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join