It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Night 2023

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
From New York

Political experts: Race for Suffolk County executive could be snapshot of U.S. in 2024

Political analysts believe this suburban race is a bellwether of things to come on a national scale in 2024.

Suffolk is the largest suburban county in the country.

"Suburbs are the most powerful voting block in the country. They determine which party gets the keys to the White House, the gavels in Congress. What happens in Suffolk, which is a prototypical suburb, could tell us where the country is going politically in 2024," said Lawrence Levy, the dead of the Center for Suburban Studies at Hofstra University.

CBS News

According to the article the current Suffolk County Executive, Steve Bellone (Democrat), has served for 12 years and was term limited. So the race was open for both parties, no incumbent.

Vying to become his successor is Brookhaven Supervisor Edward Romaine, a Republican, and former federal and state prosecutor David Calone, a Democrat.

Romaine is 76. Calone is 50. The county is purple, so it's a heated race and ads are getting nasty

According to local news media Edward Romaine (Republican) has won the race.

link

That would make Sense . The Dims have Nothing to Offer the People Nowadays other than More Pain and Economic Suffering . Ever the Most Uninformed " Tool " Needs to get Sharpened Sometimes........

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
O-HIGH-O

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: SwissMarked

Just wait... they're scheming a way for these illegals to vote. I wouldn't doubt they're registrating them when they apply for welfare and food stamps. Pre-registrated forms ready to go when the rest of the blocks fall into place?

That way they don't have to chase anyone down.

Like they would anyway....🙄

Migrants and white liberals don't have much in common.

Not so sure about that as they use our tax dollars to form new and lasting bonds between each other. It's so cool we get to fund the destruction of our country!

I read an article recently that stated a migrant had acquired housing, healthcare, a car and a job in less than a month.😕

The thing is, if they're willing to break our laws to get here, and irregardless of that, they receive the red carpet treatment, who do you think they're going to vote for? The party that wants to kick them out of the honey pot???

I think the whole idea is to stay in power at all costs in order to deliver the goods. Otherwise, the jig is up and a lot of angry, hungry and displaced people are going to go ape💩.

yay.

edit on 8-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Democrats are delighted that babies can be killed in Ohio.

www.breitbart.com...

But they are mad babies are being killed in Gaza.

No wonder they're breaking records for mental care visits in America.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Democrats also flipped the House in Virginia. A strong repudiation of Youngkin.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I hate to inform most of you here but, YOU live in a Republican bubble. The rest of us live in the real world.

YOU are going to lose big next year and then hopefully snap out of the fever you've been in. If not, you will continue to lose.

MOST PEOPLE want abortion to be a woman's choice NOT the governments. When are you going to learn that? MOST people don't want RELIGIOUS people making law with their religion part of it. When are you going to learn that? MOST people don't want a hate filled government. When are you going to learn that? MOST people want something done about guns. When are you going to learn that? Most people don't want more tax cuts for the rich. When are you going to learn that?

Those are some of the reasons you keep losing. NOT VOTER FRAUD, but your own inability to see yourselves for what you've become.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ka reply to: WeMustCare

Note in my OP that Beshear trained the seat. That doesn't change the fact that Cameron was endorsed by Trump and pretty much ran his campaign centered on the fact that he was a Trump guy.

Meanwhile, Beshear's campaign focused on what he's done for the state. He performed better than his last outing and that includes staying competitive in rural counties that Trump had won by 20+ points. It's just another example of Dems overperforming in pretty much every race since Roe was repealed. By the way, Kentucky governor's race has been indicative of who will win the Presidency for the last five cycles.

And if the only thing the GOP can claim as a victory last night is keeping some seats in deep Red Mississippi, you know they're in trouble.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Not really blue. Pretty much only 2 counties, the ones in Louisville and Lexington. Other than that, we are still red. But those college counties are helping any.

Breshear is not a straight liberal IMO either. Some of his policies are whack, imo.

It is weird though, all other races here were overwhelming went red, just not the Governors race.

I voted straight red ticket, so I can sleep better at night knowning it's not on me that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In a bit of a down ticket race, the contentious Loudoun County School Board has a Liberal majority after yesterday's elections.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: SwissMarked

Just wait... they're scheming a way for these illegals to vote. I wouldn't doubt they're registrating them when they apply for welfare and food stamps. Pre-registrated forms ready to go when the rest of the blocks fall into place?

That way they don't have to chase anyone down.

Like they would anyway....🙄

Migrants and white liberals don't have much in common.

Not so sure about that as they use our tax dollars to form new and lasting bonds between each other. It's so cool we get to fund the destruction of our country!

I read an article recently that stated a migrant had acquired housing, healthcare, a car and a job in less than a month.😕

The thing is, if they're willing to break our laws to get here, and irregardless of that, they receive the red carpet treatment, who do you think they're going to vote for? The party that wants to kick them out of the honey pot???

I think the whole idea is to stay in power at all costs in order to deliver the goods. Otherwise, the jig is up and a lot of angry, hungry and displaced people are going to go ape💩.

yay.

Everyone loves free stuff.

That's not a sustainable coalition builder. Eventually the Migrants will want the free stuff that white liberals have ... look at New York City.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

It's not what Republicans have become, they're simply operating on "the before time", that period before schools and colleges decided to radicalize their pupils.

Why don't you admit the REAL form of government you would like to see? You're almost there anyway, give us the big reveal already! What are your thoughts on the Constitution? Outdated, archaic, irrelevant? Be honest now..

People screamed for more diversity, and we got the Marx Brothers in spades. Every cabinet position is occupied by people without any knowledge of the agency they now head.

Rudderless, lawlessness, treasonous, murderous, abysmal people trying to convince everyone that sociopathy is the new orange.

Tell us all the ways we are prospering under your precious government currently. I'm serious, let's see the list!

NO ONE wins in 2024 or any other election going forward, at least not the citizenry. When are you going to learn that? You don't really know anything, and you don't even suspect anything either. That's so sad it's heartbreaking.. smh.

I would imagine you'd think it could be better but it's not that bad, right? I could be wrong though, but you seem like a team player, so I'm probably close even if I'm wrong. Are you selling rose colored glasses on the side? Do you offer BOGO?

Speaking of guns, umm...the US ranks third in the world for murder. If we eliminated the stats from Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St. Louis and New Orleans, the US DROPS DOWN dramatically to 189th out of 193 countries!! That's without Los Angeles, Oakland, Philly, Baltimore, Houston, COLORADO which would probably put us practically dead last.

It's a cultural problem, NOT A GUN PROBLEM. There's absolutely no interest in bringing that culture to heel because even though most gun controllers are liberal, and therefore fundamentally racist, they don't want to be labeled as racist. It's a hypocrite thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Threadbarer

Ohio has also voted to legalize marijuana for recreational use.

What the heck is Indiana going to do now It's surrounded by legal marijuana .

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
How the heck did KY go so blue.

I feel like I’m in some alternate reality.

There was no doubt of the outcome. Beshear is well liked in Kentucky and was expected to win easily.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Democrats also flipped the House in Virginia. A strong repudiation of Youngkin.

Those calling for Joe Biden to drop out of the presidential race are crazy. His endorsement and coattails are made of solid gold!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HatesFreshAir
a reply to: pianopraze

gop.. black guy.. come on now...

That would be my ideal Supreme Court also.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

Deathcult Cuties.

Same folks defending Palestine.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2

Isnt that called SPAM?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Awesome post! I wish I could give you multiple stars.

We are headed to hell in a handcart because the deathcult is in charge.

edit on 11/8/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

a reply to: Threadbarer

Ohio has also voted to legalize marijuana for recreational use.

What the heck is Indiana going to do now It's surrounded by legal marijuana .

When Indiana realizes the tax revenue lost; they will legalize cannibus as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join