It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Night 2023

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
While it's an off-election year there are some pretty important races going on. So far, in the Kentucky governor's race Andy Beshear has retained his governorship over Trump-endorsed Daniel Cameron. In Ohio, the people of the state have voted to enshrine the right to abortion in their state constitution by a large margin. And in Virginia, the Dems have successfully retained control of the Senate, which will prevent Gov. Youngkin from enacting some of his more extreme policies, like an abortion ban.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So America is continuing its race to the bottom.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How are those machines doing in PA......?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ohio has also voted to legalize marijuana for recreational use.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In Ohio, the people of the state have voted to enshrine the right to abortion in their state constitution by a large margin.

I had the misfortune to watch that press conference just a bit ago.
It’s quite mind boggling watching these people so giddy with joy and happiness that they could hardly speak because they can now murder babies and not face consequences from the law.
If only they could comprehend the real consequences of abortion.
Truly a sad day for Ohio.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How the heck did KY go so blue.

I feel like I’m in some alternate reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
How the heck did KY go so blue.

I feel like I’m in some alternate reality.

I’m gonna guess you know the answer to that… it’s the same way the whole nation keeps going blue knowing damn well the democrats are the ones behind the destruction of everything… because the vote counters matter more than the ballots cast…

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Just wait... they're scheming a way for these illegals to vote. I wouldn't doubt they're registrating them when they apply for welfare and food stamps. Pre-registrated forms ready to go when the rest of the blocks fall into place?

That way they don't have to chase anyone down.

Like they would anyway....🙄

(post by FactorFake2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2

Are you getting paid per post or what?

Or perhaps it's simply that you're of one myopic point of view....

And nothing has changed, your side is definitely deplorable and are absolute bigots. I am curious as to how you think your side is going to win the presidency, while spreading hate and division plus banning books and don't forget, you guys are also trying to whitewash history?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NPCs, they ain't just a meme..

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I figured the same sentence minus the first sentence, can be used in this thread as the other one.

Much easier to copy and paste than to create a sentence that will convey the same message anyways.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Ohio has also voted to legalize marijuana for recreational use.

It was OK to smoke Marijuana when I lived in Ohio, years ago. Maybe they're now doing like Illinois and selling it at state-run stores.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Because most Technology companies (Microsoft, Android, Apple, Google, etc.) are owned/controlled by GANGSTER DEMOCRATS, the "News Alerts" coming out tonight are all about Democrat "Wins" in various states, no matter how tiny the victory or margin.

If you rely solely on your Phone Alerts, or Web Browser headlines for the news this evening, you'd be well aware that a Democrat was elected as Kentucky's governor. But they are NOT mentioning that this Democrat Governor was RE-elected. He did NOT take the governorship from a Republican.

On the flip side, the Tech Companies are NOT putting up alerts for Republican victories. For example, a batch of Republican victories occurred in Mississippi this evening. No alerts. Had to do an Internet search.

mississippitoday.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

gop.. black guy.. come on now...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2

Much easier to copy and paste than to create a sentence that will convey the same message anyways.

Yes, copying and pasting is much easier than having an original thought to convey......

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well , here in Atlantic County N.J. , the Reps had some Big Wins , Oh , and the New Mayor of Atlantic City N.J. is a Republican ! WTF ?.......*)

www.marca.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Heh.

That's pretty nuts.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In N.J. , The North is Mostly Blue , and the South Mostly Red . An Uneasy Balance that Most People from other States are not Aware of .
edit on 7-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: SwissMarked

Just wait... they're scheming a way for these illegals to vote. I wouldn't doubt they're registrating them when they apply for welfare and food stamps. Pre-registrated forms ready to go when the rest of the blocks fall into place?

That way they don't have to chase anyone down.

Like they would anyway....🙄

Don't worry; the current crop of rank and file Democrats are going to find out the hard way that they might be able to defeat Republicans by bringing in and allowing migrants to vote; but soon enough the migrants are going to start voting against their interests as well. Migrants and white liberals don't have much in common.
edit on 7-11-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
From New York

Political experts: Race for Suffolk County executive could be snapshot of U.S. in 2024

Political analysts believe this suburban race is a bellwether of things to come on a national scale in 2024.

Suffolk is the largest suburban county in the country.

"Suburbs are the most powerful voting block in the country. They determine which party gets the keys to the White House, the gavels in Congress. What happens in Suffolk, which is a prototypical suburb, could tell us where the country is going politically in 2024," said Lawrence Levy, the dead of the Center for Suburban Studies at Hofstra University.

CBS News

According to the article the current Suffolk County Executive, Steve Bellone (Democrat), has served for 12 years and was term limited. So the race was open for both parties, no incumbent.

Vying to become his successor is Brookhaven Supervisor Edward Romaine, a Republican, and former federal and state prosecutor David Calone, a Democrat.

Romaine is 76. Calone is 50. The county is purple, so it's a heated race and ads are getting nasty

According to local news media Edward Romaine (Republican) has won the race.

link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join