It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Survivor Gabor Mate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Trump isn't the cause for everything, I don't know where you got that idea. Maybe you're confusing me with that imaginary Boogeyman they've created in your head? Trump is only the sock puppet, I blame the ones controlling him.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

Of course they did. Israel wants war and always has, how are the end times going to play out otherwise?

So the palistianins did exactly what Isreal wanted? Funny how you consider the palistianins as puppets of Israel.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The ones calling the shots aren't the ones dying. What do the leaders of either side have to lose? They're sitting pretty, it's the innocent people in Gaza and Israel who are dying, not them.

You're still under the illusion that TPTB don't control both ends of this # stick. You're wrong. Palpatine controlled both sides of the war, it's analogous to the global conflict that is about to erupt if it hasn't already.

Biden and Trump answer to the same master. How else do you explain such a smooth transition from Trump to Biden in the middle of a pandemic response that ended up almost destroying the economy? War is good for the economy, it was all in preparation for the show. Trump will come out the other end a God in the eyes of his supporters (probably worshippers at that point).

I can hear it now "Trump saved us from the recession! What a hero!". No, it was the warmongers playing mind games with you, they're grandmasters in 4D chess.
edit on 4-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 19Bones79

"you don't have to support Hamas policies to stand up for Palestinian rights"

Thanks for the video Bones , Gabor Mate speaks truths that people need to hear , the quote above is one everyone needs to read before calling others anti-Semitic for supporting the Palestinian people.

That is an excellent quote; it puts the current conflic in the correct frame. One does not need to support Israel's actions in order to condone the terrorist government that is Hamas. They are not mutually exclusive ideas to think that Israel is acting poorly and should behave better while at the same time acknowledging that Hamas is a terrorist organization that not only fights isreal but also oppress the common people of gaza. The Palestinians surly are caught in the middle and that's terrible no matter what else.

When this current conflict has ended; who is going to stand up for Palestinian's right to live free of the oppressive government that is Hammas? Who will be protesting in the streets and on college campuses to see the Palestinians freed from the terrorist organization? 16 years is a long time for the world to leave the Palestinians at the mercy of an organization that every one seens to agree is a terrorist organization. What is the world going to do?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This guy isn't what I would call a Holocaust survivor. So his opinion of Israel is just another opinion. He didn't/doesn't live there and was never taken prisoner. The whole title is a fake. His grand parents were a victim, when he apparently was 5 months old. His father was. And he himself admits that he has emotional issues today due to a 5 week separation from his mother when he was one year old. Sounds like he was simply too emotionally tender to endure much of any hardship. Just like so many today. A 5 week separation? I can say that would be a walk in the park for many, especially a one year old child.

Maté was born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1944.[6][7] His maternal grandparents, Josef Lövi and Hannah Lövi, who came from the town of Kosice in southern Slovakia, were killed in Auschwitz when he was five months old.[7] His aunt disappeared during the war, and his father endured forced labour at the hands of the Nazi Party.[8] When he was 1, Maté's mother put him in the care of a stranger for over 5 weeks in order to save his life. Upon their reunion, the infant Maté was so hurt that he avoided looking at his mother for several days. He claims this trauma of "abandonment, rage, and despair" continues to manifest in his adult life, leading to similar altercations when he perceives a threat of abandonment, especially from his wife.[9]

In 1956, Maté emigrated to Canada.[7] He was a student during the Vietnam War era in the late 1960s[10] and graduated with a B.A. from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver.

It's just like all the people talking about how bad the USA is, how it has slaughtered people, how it is racist, how it is the evil west and all kinds of horrific adjectives describing the country that SO MANY MILLIONS upon millions from all over the world seem so desperate to migrate to because their own countries are so.......unlike the USA. You know, kind, generous, prosperous, etcetera, etcetera.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Encyclopaedia Britannica

After reading the historic incidences that have impeded the two state soloution.
The understanding I perceive is fundamentalist from both sides played their part in distablising this soloution at every turn.

edit on 4-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I agree with him in that more Jews need to stand up and denounce the Zionists while at the same time more Muslims should denounce Hamas.

People still do not realize how powerful vocal opposition through grassroots movements can be.

In fact, it might be our only chance of a brighter future for our children.

Politicians are bought.

MSM serve evil masters.

We can't rely on the structures put in place to look out for our interests anymore. Not for a long time now.

People on the ground need to effect the change they want to see because I still believe there are more good people on earth than there are bad people even if a lot of these good people are very easily influenced by the propaganda outlets.

The elites of this world have gone too far in their bloodthirsty quest for world domination and we are on the brink of WW3.

It's now or never.

The endgame is in sight and we need to start resisting right #ing now.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yep follow the money. It seems that the attack that started with hamas palestines terrorist, killing women, children, raping and kidnaping have been erased from history.

You're constantly on ATS, you must've seen people pointing out that Israel has been funding Hamas since 2006.

Israel chose to sideline the President of the Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas and started dealing with Hamas because they were afraid that Abbas would succeed in creating a Palestinian state.

Let that sink in, Marg.

Here is a link to an Israeli newspaper article written by an Israeli Jew confirming as much and more.

For years Netanyahu propped up Hamas, now it's blown up in our faces

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: quintessentone

I agree with him in that more Jews need to stand up and denounce the Zionists while at the same time more Muslims should denounce Hamas.

People still do not realize how powerful vocal opposition through grassroots movements can be.

In fact, it might be our only chance of a brighter future for our children.

Politicians are bought.

MSM serve evil masters.

We can't rely on the structures put in place to look out for our interests anymore. Not for a long time now.

People on the ground need to effect the change they want to see because I still believe there are more good people on earth than there are bad people even if a lot of these good people are very easily influenced by the propaganda outlets.

The elites of this world have gone too far in their bloodthirsty quest for world domination and we are on the brink of WW3.

It's now or never.

The endgame is in sight and we need to start resisting right #ing now.

Bravo. Bravo.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: 31331Dos

Ah, but who is the fanatic? The one that brings up Trump as the cause for everything or the one that is pointing that out?

Funny that this person didn't get the joke. I mean these guys are non stop about Trump on EVERY political subject. Why can't they see how annoying that is? I am baffled by it all.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

The joke is you screaming Trump at the top of your lungs like a hundred times? Weird joke, it makes you sound a little unhinged and fanatical. Get ready to do an about face when Trump wins the election and leads the charge into Israel, you'll definitely be screaming it then.

Repeat after me: "War is peace, slavery is freedom!"
edit on 4-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 19Bones79

"you don't have to support Hamas policies to stand up for Palestinian rights"

Thanks for the video Bones , Gabor Mate speaks truths that people need to hear , the quote above is one everyone needs to read before calling others anti-Semitic for supporting the Palestinian people.

This is the latest flawed argument by those who deny reality and call Jewish people antisemitic and Hamas supporters. It can't get anymore desperate than this.

That's why Israel is losing support all over the world and when a large number of innocent civilians have been killed, mostly women and children. A Jewish Academic has described precisely this a few days ago and it's covered in one of my threads.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

I respect any Holocaust survivor or victim.

Because of the Holocaust.

I don’t assume they’re experts on world events and politics and doctrine, just because they say something I like.

You guys are so sad.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: marg6043

Yep follow the money. It seems that the attack that started with hamas palestines terrorist, killing women, children, raping and kidnaping have been erased from history.

You're constantly on ATS, you must've seen people pointing out that Israel has been funding Hamas since 2006.

Israel chose to sideline the President of the Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas and started dealing with Hamas because they were afraid that Abbas would succeed in creating a Palestinian state.

Let that sink in, Marg.

Here is a link to an Israeli newspaper article written by an Israeli Jew confirming as much and more.

For years Netanyahu propped up Hamas, now it's blown up in our faces

Yes, of course we will believe anything your hand picked person writes or performs.

I’m wondering anymore if the Zionists aren’t the only way certain self-hating self-flagellating Jewish folks avoid serving themselves up on a platter.

The Holocaust survivors are legendary, compared to some of todays lost souls.
edit on 4-11-2023 by blindmellojello because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Can we acknowledge the historical and ongoing trauma on both sides?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Can we acknowledge the historical and ongoing trauma on both sides?

Yeah ! I like the one where a bunch of countries were already plotting and moving on the destruction of Israel, on their first day of existence.

Also the one where Israel is bending over backwards to give Palestinians work permits and employment and an economy, while the Palestinians stay busy chucking rockets back at them.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello

Watch the video, you really need to learn a different truth.
edit on q000000561130America/Chicago5050America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello

I don’t assume they’re experts on world events and politics and doctrine, just because they say something I like.

You guys are so sad.

What an excuse!
You need to be an expert to just state that obvious?! Mass killings, Incitement to genocide, forced expulsion, disproportional aerial bombardment, cutting off electricity and water. A list of war crimes. You need more?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

You guys are so sad.

What an excuse!
You need to be an expert to just state that obvious?! Mass killings, Incitement to genocide, forced expulsion, disproportional aerial bombardment, cutting off electricity and water. A list of war crimes. You need more?

10,000 Ukrainian civilians killed since the start of that war on February 2022

9,000 Palestinian civilians (4,000 being children) killed since the start of this war on October 7, 2023 (today is November 4, 2023)

edit on q000000151130America/Chicago4646America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Leviathan4

You guys are so sad.

What an excuse!

10,000 Ukrainian civilians killed since the start of that war on February 2022

9,000 Palestinian civilians (4,000 being children) killed since the start of this war on October 7, 2023 (today is November 4, 2023)

Yay ! Our war is better than theirs !

I guess this makes Putin a rather fine fellow.

I wasn’t stating the obvious. I was making fun of you for treating a 100-year-old like they’re the director of national intelligence and any opinion they offer is sacred. It’s pure silly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join