It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took my 15 year old for a wellness checkup…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Don't be pressured to cave on foreign substances your son doesn't need. I and my daughter chose to have her take the HPV vaccine because of certain circumstances within our genetic traits. But it should always be a choice to accept or decline medical recommendations and treatments, even more so during safe, calm periods of life. And never a case of 'take all my medical recommendations or you'll have no medical care from me' situation. That's just wrong.

Medical malpractice cases are in the thousands every year. Doctors are not perfect, they don't know everything and they make mistakes. They are not gods and should not act like one.

20,000 malpractice lawsuits filed every year in the U.S. (July 25, 2021).

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I am 50. Vaccine free. I was born with a bad heart and it has been replaced! I never get sick! Thank you!

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That one's getting really old. At least half of ATS would agree with me.

Oh 'annee' you know that's not true . I'll admit ATS has a healthy Leftist population but it's far from half.

And it is Poison at least the Covid Vaccine is. Which it is beyond me why Doctors are still pushing it , Ask any Cardiologist if they suggest the Covid Vaccine you will get a flat NO ! .

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

My ex (sons mom) Is a medical doctor. Before our son was born we did many many long hours of research before we decided the vaccines he needed. Her specialty is in skin and deep wound infections. She did one extra year of medical school studying other aspects of this medical world.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I had a major heart problem for most of my life, my Cardiologist made sure I would never take the Covid shot. Even after I was fixed.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If my 15-year-old referred to shots as poison -- a conspiracy theory.

I'd be really concerned.

Of course you would be.....

But not about them telling you they are non-binary.....

FFS, we aint gonna make it.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

When it comes down to it, the Doctor is a hired servant for a service. If he wants to cut his own financial throat it does not say much for his reasoning skills. They have also signed a nondisclosure order to make a heck of a lot of money out of these injections, if they don't play ball they have to give it back. But most of them are in it for the money anyway, their debt levels are pretty high. The only Doctors any good these days are surgeons.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It sounds like your son is better off seeing another doctor anyway. Better to learn that late than never.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

should have told you'll get it done at CVS or someplace else cheaper, i just need a well check now.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I took him to the urgent care today after the doctor and they filled out the sports wellness paperwork and never brought up anything about vaccines!

He never gets sick, his flu shot classmates always get sick and blow boogers all over the place. Yuck!

link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Annee

That one's getting really old. At least half of ATS would agree with me.

Oh 'annee' you know that's not true . I'll admit ATS has a healthy Leftist population but it's far from half.

Times are changing.

link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Went to urgent care right after!!! All good! Thank you!

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Edit: Sorry if my response to these new political doctors in my situation seems over the top, but this really burns my hide. This never happened before Covid with all the authoritarian "Do this or ELSE" nonsense that happened with the lockdowns.

I just took my kid for the same exact thing, and they offered those jabs, my kid just wanted the HPV one since it's been around a long time, hopefully it wasn't a big mistake.

The doctor did try and tell me he had the authority to speak to my kid alone if she wanted to about, you know, the gender bending stuff.

I told him he won't get the chance since my daughter isn't mentally perverted by all the degenerate propaganda that almost forces kids to do those sorts of things.

But he didn't try that forceful garbage with the vaccines. I am glad he didn't because he would have gotten punished by me right then and there, and then the cops would have been there.

I will not be spoken to with such disrespect by anyone, especially some condescending doctor who has jumped on the commie bandwagon where they all get on board and believe they have powerful Gestapo powers over their CLIENTS who they get paid to HELP.

Hardly anyone fights back anymore, and those that do wind up in the county jail, or morgue for defending their common rights.

We will never use Kaiser medical again, they are fully compromised with political righteous indignation.
edit on 3-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You are better off, he sounds like a freaking quack Dr.

If that is his new policy to push the fake Covid garbage, his new policy is now also stupidity.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HatesFreshAir
are you the type who denies all vaccines and has a shocked pikachu face when your kid dies from measles?

No one in the US has died from measles in the last 10 years, it's not a deadly disease. You have no idea what you're talking about. That includes the significant unvaxxt population like the Amish who by the way never get autism.

Speaking of which, kids have died from the measles vaccine in the last 10 years, but not from the virus.

So go away with that nonsense. The vaccine is garbage as it is and pretending that all vaccines are the same and everyone has to have a one sized fits all approach regardless of genetics and pretending pharma isn't making 100 billion a year from them.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

We had to deal with this back in 2008 or so ...Took kid in for checkup and Doc wanted our daughter to get the HPV Vax and wouldn't let it go....A years or so later she was at the age they pulled the confidential health care crap and they manipulated her into taking it...Right off the bat Difficulty breathing then face swelling and throat (Allergic reaction) To this day she still has breathing issues....And NO we are NOT anti-vax....Our kids got all the ones they needed...Not any of these new ones.... So I say good for you guys for NOT getting any of those vax

Taxpayer-funded initiative urges dentists to push HPV vaccines - LINK< br />

Undeniable Toxic Ingredients in HPV Vaccines - LINK

Evidence shows HPV vaccines like Gardasil are causing severe injuries and deaths - LINK

This Doctor is great .... hahaha
DOCTORS are NOT Smart
How to NOT get RIPPED OFF by your Doctor

Remember all doctors are Practicing lol

edit on 3-11-2023 by tarantulabite1 because: Fix Link

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If my 15-year-old referred to shots as poison -- a conspiracy theory.

I'd be really concerned.

Table salt and refined sugar are poisons too.

Some vaccines are poisons, but are in such small amounts that they pose little risk.

Some vaccines are also diseases that could be deadly in other forms.

The problem is that many read some ridiculous online BS story and swallow that memetic poison whole. I wonder how many people have died so far through human history, of avoidance of common sense?

This volcanic soil is so good for growing stuff, we should live here! (I confess, I do actually live in Auckland, New Zealand, on the side of a volcanic hill).

edit on 3-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: chr0naut

How do boots taste...Ive never licked one myself but I have always wondered?

How should I know?

I live on a farm and grow a lot of my own food (it's that good volcanic soil, LOL).

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
They always go down the list of COVID symptoms and ask me if I've had the COVID and/or FLU Jab lately at the doctor's office. They don't make me wear a mask anymore though.

That's the receptionist that asks all that, now my doctor, he's a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of guy concerning the COVID jab. I told him I appreciated that a while back. I would like to share more with him but obviously can't in a "don't ask, don't tell" situation.
edit on 11/3/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join