It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take it to the streets - overcoming the UK Online Safety Bill & similar legislation worldwide...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Firstly a shoutout to the staff members/ moderators who have been fixing up this blessed forum, making it functional again after the Great Spangling of recent weeks. I don't know what the future holds here, but I will certainly continue to both enjoy & contribute to the forum, hopefully we can all somehow find a solution that is suitably long-term. Djarums in particular, epic contribution to supporting the wellbeing & sanity of all ATS members who are finally reconnected to their prior incarnations here on the site, myself included.

As British members will be aware the Online Safety Bill (more properly titled the 'Demolishing Internet Freedom Bill') attained Royal Assent a few days ago, meaning it was approved by the British monarch & will be rolled out & put into effect in the UK in fairly short order on an unknown timeline from here onwards. Hidden with the camouflaging of ordinary & normal concerns such as hate speech & preventing paedophilia, there is a very severe clampdown on freedom of speech from independent journalists & podcasters - anyone who 'broadcasts' on the internet within the UK will now be regulated by OFCOM, our national communications watchdog, and as a result, there will be an abundant list of topics & opinions that simply won't be tolerated. If breaches occur, then the watchdog will impose a range of sanctions from fines (effectively demonetising independent podcasters even if their platform refuses to demonetise them, by stealing their hard-earned money) all the way up to total ban on the publishing of content which can be accessed within the UK.

Not only is this happening in the UK, it's happening around the world in a WEF-inspired takedown of the sorts of freedoms which enabled independent journalists & podcasters, and the citizens who listened to them, to takedown the WEF & globalist narratives surrounding COVID. They intended to have us all rather more locked down & far less free than we presently remain at the current time, indeed they wanted Digital ID & COVID passports, etc. But the independent media was able to counteract that narrative rather well in the end, though it took some time to do.

Mere 3% takeup of booster shots in the USA at the present time is evidence of just how far their Great Reset 'Grand Narrative' collapsed due to the citizen journalism on display since 2020. The Online Safety Bill, and legislation like it around the world, is designed to ensure we can never stand up to their lies, manipulation & fraud (& attempted genocide) ever again. They want to rip those freedoms away, so that when theamendments to the International Health Regulations are tabled in May next year, alongside the 'Pandemic Treaty' (both projects of the World Health Organisation, designed to usurp & supercede national sovereignty in times of alleged crisis which warrant special measures by the WHO's reckoning, which will prepare the groundwork for the next easy steps to a totalitarian world state). Please trust me, if they can get these measures passed at the next International Health Summit in May 2024, then tyranny is almost guaranteed, especially with the groundwork of the Online Safety Bill & the like having prepared the way for the coming of the Antichrist, as it were. The implementation of CBDCs thereafter, would be a 'fait accompli', and the tyranny/dystopia would be assured.

So why am I writing this thread? Well, I just want to make single observation really, to underscore just how raw this battle is fast becoming...

If the Online Safety Bill, and the concurrent IDENTICAL legislation elsewhere in the world is successfully rolled out & they really do begin to take a hardline with dissenting voices disrupting their precious narrative, then we will be left with a stark choice. Either we roll over & timidly accept the Great Reset & all the Hellish dystopia that comes with it - or, we take to the streets.

As in, we enter the outside world in order to sustain & develop the movement that we are all de facto involved with, if we value the sanctity of the rights of an individual to liberty in a true sense of the word. We would find ourselves, in the context of the burgeoning culture & information warfare that is unfolding, on a literal war footing, with a need to share information between ourselves as members of the loosely allied FREEDOM COLLECTIVE, with a need to network, to bolster our resources & boost morale, to form alternative communities & to strategise in a manner such that we can fight back against the developing tyranny/dystopia. With the obvious fact that they are trying to curtail our ability to do these things online, we will have no choice but to meet in the streets of our towns & cities, in parks & on roundabouts, doing all of these things & more, being a visible presence rejecting the Great Reset & the technocratic elitist view of what the world should become. If we do this with all virtue & honour, then we will gather recruits to our cause, especially as the people more generally begin to see exactly the real face of the tyrannical despotic regime that is rearing its ugly head in our civilisation.

For me personally, it's also time to pray, to seek God's guidance on what else can be done, as time marches on, to defeat the disgusting foes we face in the institutions that we once would have trusted implicitly, yet now no longer can, otherwise being at risk of losing our liberty in a very real sense. And they're even curtailing the freedom to protest in advance of this new move - we had the Police & Crime Bill last year which was designed very specifically, strategically, in advance of the Online Safety Bill & the upcoming (May 2024) WHO IHR amendments & attendant Pandemic Treaty. It's all interlocked, and very well organised. With those three pieces of legislation, they are shutting down our right to protest, our right to free speech, and our right to self-determination (even at the level of a sovereign nation, let alone individually). Three pieces of legislation, three very specific goals with the singular combined aim of reducing your liberty to the tiniest possible increment.

And they won't stop there. Don't forget, we still have to eat ze bugs & live in a pod in our fifteen minute cities.

These people are evil, anti-human traitors against the Human Race (they are the very definition of Antichrist, de facto, simply by standing violently against the aspect of Christ who is, like each one of us, 'the Son of Man').

They are a disgusting aberration, and they must be stopped.

To name them clearly, they are the politico-economic parasitical elite, and they are our Enemy.

..Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer. He is my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.…

Psalm 144: 1

May God be with us as we define & work through our strategy to oppose them without quarter.

FITO.

(It's good to be back!)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Remember, remember, the 5th of November; the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have literally just awakened from sleep overnight on the morning of 4th November 2023, the day before our well established & much loved celebration of Guy Fawkes' night, which is celebrated with bonfires & fireworks on & around the 5th November, a celebration (ostensibly) of the prevention of the attempt by Catholics to destroy the Houses of Parliament, in an attempt to also assassinate the then Protestant King of England, King James I, in the year 1605. In truth, we celebrate it in terms of resisting the illegitimate authoritarianism of partliament & the government now, it's become a bit of a jest against the powerful.

Yesterday evening, after composing this thread, I then went to sleep, and promptly had a very, very significant dream which seemed very much to be a message in the vein of previous spiritual dreams having relevance to matters of prophetic instruction, in a Christian sense, reflecting my own ministry gifting within the Christian church. I felt it was important to record this dream as its own separate thread, though I will also be posting this commentary as a reply to that first thread so that it can be easily understood in that context as well. And so...

In the dream, I was led along the cobbled & flagged streets of Britain over the past five hundred or so years, viewing huge projections on the buildings throughout the scenes which were a combination of written history, and the lives of famous figures from our history, literally the great & the good, those who pioneered the incredible advancements in true social justive & economic development, lifting people out of poverty & setting the nation on a good footing, ensuring that poverty & debasement would become almost entirely things of the past. This was largely symbolised by the images & words printed on current banknotes, describing the lives & legacies of 'great Britons' being projected upon the buildings, telling the story of the advancement of all that is wonderful about the nation & its heritage, and the long march towards economic & political liveration - basically the exact opposite of the corruption we're currently witnessing from this globalist, anti-sovereign nation 'politico-economic parasitical elitist class'.

Towards the end of the presentation of this vast and omving melodrama of the history of all that is good & true about our nation's history, a darker & deadlier history was told, that of the evil, cynical politico-economic parasitical class, represented by the abuses against the poor & downtrodden by sinister figures such as Jack the Ripper, whom many believe to have been a nobleman, a member of the freemasons, a rich & powerful safist who secretly went out into the nights of Victorian London to brutally butcher, murder victims who were women of a certain profession, those with the lowest social status in the culture of the time, essentially one man's sadistic quest to brutalise those who were not able to defend themselves from him. The outcome, that of widows & orphans being made destitute & sorrowful as a result of his macabre actions, was shown to be representative of the tragedy that is now being forced upon the nation by this parasitical class who have every luxury you could imagine, yet still feel the need to take from & subjugate the downtrodden, the widows & orphans, and indeed anyone they can possibly exert power over & steal resources from.

This dream was a definite call to action for all virtuous & honourable men & women of British society at the present time, again, (as with another similar prophetic dream a few weeks ago - see HERE) to rise up & provide support for the downtrodden, those whose voices are at risk of being silenced, whose cause is being crushed, by the genocidal, murderous evildoers of the politico-economic parasitical class in our modern British nation. I believe God has a particular destiny in mind for this nation, and that there will be great changes in the time to come - but it depends on powerful & justice-oriented members of high society standing up in support of the downtrodden, and standing specifically against the parasites, both generally now, and more specifically later, when certain events will unlock opportunities to do even more in this vein.

That's all for now, but watch this space, as this was a powerful dream which I believe holds the seed of testimony that will be unlocked at a future time, for this nation overall & for its people more generally within the population.

Godspeed,

FITO.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Fireworks will be getting banned soon enough... as groups go around setting them off in the streets and aiming them at people which has been happening quite a lot over recent years! Whether these are groups getting paid to go out and do this or not, is a another question.

As for protesting! I agree we should protest against what we don't like but as seen from the most recent protests about Israel.... some people have taken Freedom of speech a bit too far. I see this as the first protest to cause other protests to be banned!

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Its grim right enough. Pretty soon anyone that lives in the UK and is linked however tenuously with the government is going to fins tehmselves in an open prison.

I read earlier that Braverman wants to have access to everyone's bank accounts to make sure people on the dole dont spend money on cigarettes and alcohol and the like.
linky

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Not a dream...
Coming soon a "Cyber Pandemic" that could spread faster than COVID-19.

Digital IDs for everyone.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

edit on Sat Nov 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I've been reading about the internet censorship in the UK for years. The end of freedom is announced with every passage of the new law regulating the UK cyber sphere. What is more important is how your online experience have changed. Can you access all the sites that you want without using VPN? If the answer is yes, then the laws seem to be scary on paper only.

In my country, I can't access the following sites:
1) foreign gambling sites,
2) Russian propaganda sites like Russia Today and Sputnik.

I don't venture into gambling sites because losing money doesn't look like fun to me. I once read Russian "we love Putin" sites for free lols using VPN. But later I found them amusing no more so I stopped visiting them. British or Polish or European internet censorship is a joke. Hardly anything gets blocked and if it does, it can easily be accessed with ToR or VPN, even free one, no need to pay for it.

It can change though in the future, who knows? We can all adapt the China-styled censorship. That cannot be circumvented without some tech skills. We must realize though that internet censorship doesn't exist in the vacuum. The loss of online freedom comes after the loss of other freedoms. Usually accompanied with the cracking down on independent press and eliminating the political opponents.

Now something to cheer up. The Chinese LOVE the internet:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on -18000pmp1020230458 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join