It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician calls for Gaza to be erased from the face of the Earth

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Islam is the most aggressive of the worlds religions, and barely second in numbers. Judaism is near the last in total population after even fringe religions. Jews want to live in peace. They are the only group that actually is in threat of extinction. Do you think their goal is to eliminate the world of Muslims???

2 billion Muslims vs 20 million Jews. Who do you think has the loudest social media voice and why am I so wicked and evil to understand this?

edit on 11/20/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Why is it that you don't start a thread that discusses all the Muslim politicians over the world that have called for Israel to be exterminated?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Im a no Islamaphobe. How much time have you spent in any Muslim country?

If you look back thru all my posts, you will find that I have considered living in Morocco. Prior to the Earthquake and now the tensions in the ME.

I love the Moroccan people. Most friendly, sincere, warmest people I've met. They love Americans. Morocco was the first Islamic nation. The first nation to recognize the US as an independent country. And I believe Morocco is one of the MOST stable countries on the planet. The same govt has been in place for over 400 years, with a brief occupation for 45 years by France.

They do the call to prayer 5 times a day. Hardly anyone notices. Women are free to roam around bare shoulders, head uncovered. Morocco is what Iran was before the Mullahs took over.

Have you ever seen a group of Imams coming out of the mosque after Friday prayers? No?

Wow, you should get out more. And watch who you label what.

Good!

Then you should also love the Palestinian people (ordinary people) who all they want is peace and prosperity and the end of occupation by Israel. And a State of course.

And you should be very concerned with the genocidal rhetoric employed by these politicians and officials who want to erase Gaza from the face of the Earth.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Why is it that you don't start a thread that discusses all the Muslim politicians over the world that have called for Israel to be exterminated?

I could start a range of threads about any war and conflict but the current one that dictates most threads is the conflict in Gaza where over 10,000 innocent civilians have died or let's say murdered by the Israeli Army and there are calls for Gaza to be erased from the face of the Earth.

So there is some priority to what is discussed. You could be possible do it but it's not only Muslims that have called for Israel to be exterminated, to remind you of the very recent history. Better start with Europe first.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Islam is the most aggressive of the worlds religions

Not being "too islamophobe" here, are we?
Which is #ing hilarious, but you lost me again (again).

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Ive not been to Palestine, dont know how I would feel about them if I went. Ive met Syrian Christians here in the US that I thought were Muslim until I got to know them better. These particular people are wealthy, and so have that 'rich attitude'. Hard to tell what comes from money and not culture. The head female in the family is a pharmacist, the male head of household owns a string of smoke shops and there is some involvement in numbers running and such out of his shops.

Mostly what I find as I travel are surprises. My preconceptions and what I think I know, I find out I don't.

And after I meet people, I tend to understand them better. Stereotypes fall away.

But one thing I have noticed: dysfunctional governments, like families, generate more dysfunction among the populace, which generates more dysfunction in govt, and like a tornado, it picks up speed as it goes out of control. This is when you will see the worst in people. And its no place you want to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Show me where I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes, the German govt under Hitler did as well. Probably not most of the German people. Many Germans and other Europeans risked their own lives to save Jews.

And the Muslim world was allied with Hitler, were they not?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Might be a good moment to talk about prejudices, and how they are being weaponized to incite further violence. Because that would be an established fact we've learned from sociology, right?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Israel's Channel 14 Host Shay Golden gives a rant on wiping out the Arab world and how Israel would be prepared to fight the United States and indeed the entire world.

Bet he's fun at parties.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Israel's Channel 14 Host Shay Golden gives a rant on wiping out the Arab world and how Israel would be prepared to fight the United States and indeed the entire world.

Bet he's fun at parties.

Like the party Hitler threw for the Jews with the help of the Middle East. I might be a bit touchy too.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Might be a good time to talk about history, doctrine and current actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Most of Europe won a World War against those that advocated that.

Where is your outrage about all those dead in the war in Yemen? Ukraine? The persecution and genocide in China? Etc.

Because.... it's not Israel?

Perhaps?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I keep pointing out the reality in the numbers.

20 million Jews, total global population.

2 billion Muslims, total global population.

Jewish population in Europe was greatly reduced during WW2. That was a true attempt at genocide and/or ethnic cleansing. So after the war, what was a small population of survivors returned to their ancestral home. What else should have been done with these poor people nearly wiped out?

There are 1000 Muslim to every Jew in the world. Who is in danger of becoming extinct?

Lets find a different word for what Israel intends to do: how about 'SURVIVE'.

eta: I didn't mean you, Lazy88, in this comment... I meant the general geist.

edit on 11/20/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Wow, you should get out more. And watch who you label what.

Sue me and the bong, I don't give a #.

HEY!

Don't use that bong as a crutch.

Do you not have sufficient means of traversing the threshold of your domicile into the "outside" world?

Do YOU remember the level of empathy, or lack thereof, in regards to the Oct 7th hell-slaughter?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Lets find a different word for what Israel intends to do: how about 'SURVIVE'.

You don't 'survive' committing a genocide, that stuff really tends to fly back in your face.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You know perfectly well what I'm referring to.

Do you deny the Holocaust?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Do you not have sufficient means of traversing the threshold of your domicile into the "outside" world?

Well. Lets just say there still would be too many people outside, and not enough aliens.

Do YOU remember the level of empathy, or lack thereof, in regards to the Oct 7th hell-slaughter?

Sure. You'll have to be more precise, I saw a lot of crap happening since then.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Leviathan4
[

No need to apologise for what Israeli Politicians and Officials say.

So. You have a former Israeli officer holder that you cherry pick comments from after she witnessed the uncensored fill that gave her an anxiety attack like she never had before from the butchering of her people? Articles that ignore that fact, and in way relate the context of the quote.

Well. Maybe the government of Gaza shouldn’t be a terrorist group.

I'm sure after watching the Hamas attack which they so conveniently filmed. You would come our of there thinking these terrorists need to be stopped at any cost. I have only seen parts of the videos they recorded that day and even I was thinking the same thing.

Hamas can not be allowed to keep this cycle going. They attack they lose then they want peace. Sign peace deal only later to break it when they have enough rockets to start it all over again.

At this point something has to break the cycle. Or in 10 years will be doing this again. I've been watching Israel is making progress on killing hamas leadership. Now they just have to figure a way to get to the ones living in Qatar.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join