It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked: Israeli Plan to Ethnically Cleanse Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't you just hate it when your most top secrets get out? This is all top secret so don't tell anyone...lol

How many times have we heard that?
edit on x31Tue, 31 Oct 2023 16:35:03 -05002023303America/ChicagoTue, 31 Oct 2023 16:35:03 -05002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What ethnicity is a Gaza?

Same as everyone else around there. They are actually the same as the Jordanians who were the Muslim Palestine. I bet many are Egyptians too since the area they actually lived in mostly was northern Egypt which is 40+ times bigger than Israel.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Title is noted in the Bible (ha, ha). Making a fun joke, but yeah, it's in there.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think what I find most interesting is that many of the people supporting Hamas and the Palestinians would be executed on sight were they over there waving their flags and voicing their support.

But yeah, go ahead and support a group and religious ideology that hates all "infidels", LGBTQ+ or not.

Hamas and their supporters, which is most of the "Palestinians", admittedly want to see Israel and its people wiped from the face of the Earth.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Come on man, let's be real here, both sides want the other sides' people wiped from the face of the Earth not just Palestine and Hamas.

8,000 Palestinians dead as opposed to 1,400 Israelis. Who's committed the most evil so far when it comes to sheer numbers? You can't really root for either one can you? It's like supporting a mass murderer no matter who you go with.
edit on 31-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The regional war is being prepared,but nobody waves their gun around while they load it.
The Muslim world has warned against this continuing, and it definitely seems like we will see interventions, and likely soon.
We have just stopped the focus on the proxy war against communism and now we have the war of religions in the Holy Land.
You can't make it up...
I hope we make it out of this.
Everyone is taking sides when peace should be advocated.

a reply to: Threadbarer

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

As an added bonus it will cause World War Three, after the strike on Iran, it will cause martial law in most of the Western states , and any thought about the vaccine will be a distant memory. Folks when it happens of all the combatants only one nation has the power to occupy and that is China, but they can't do it with any certainty until all your weapons are confiscated. As they will be bogged down in a constant guerilla war which will drain them. So we might be looking at a further plan unfolding. All courtesy of the great reset.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

“does not control any of Israel’s intelligence agencies, but independently prepares studies and policy papers”

The all important part of this hit piece.

Yeah, but it's awful odd how these groups get the ear of the policy makers and then start ramming programs down people's throats. Just look at all the covid mandate BS... Can you say, "Event 201, sure, knew ya could"

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
All the news today reminds me of USS Liberty ship when the Israelis killed American commanders but when the plan failed to blame it on Egypt, plan B was used and instead they said it was a "Mistake" then later American sailors refused to accept the claim that it was a mistake and confirmed that it was a deliberate attack.

We are living a new USS Liberty everyday. The evidence are clear but they always lie pretending that "Someone else who did it" or "It was a mistake", etc.

There is no need to debate the obvious. Lies everywhere, they never stop.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

Israel’s military received orders to shell Israeli homes and even their own bases as they were overwhelmed by Hamas militants on October 7. How many Israeli citizens said to have been “burned alive” were actually killed by friendly fire?

Several new testimonies by Israeli witnesses to the October 7 Hamas surprise attack on southern Israel adds to growing evidence that the Israeli military killed its own citizens as they fought to neutralize Palestinian gunmen.

Tuval Escapa, a member of the security team for Kibbutz Be’eri, set up a hotline to coordinate between kibbutz residents and the Israeli army. He told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that as desperation began to set in,

“the commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses on their occupants in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages.”

A separate report published in Haaretz noted that the Israeli military was “compelled to request an aerial strike” against its own facility inside the Erez Crossing to Gaza “in order to repulse the terrorists” who had seized control. That base was filled with Israeli Civil Administration officers and soldiers at the time.

These reports indicate that orders came down from the military’s high command to attack homes and and other areas inside Israel, even at the cost of many Israeli lives.

An Israeli woman named Yasmin Porat confirmed in an interview with Israel Radio that the military “undoubtedly” killed numerous Israeli noncombatants during gun battles with Hamas militants on October 7.

“They eliminated everyone, including the hostages,” she stated, referring to Israeli special forces.

As David Sheen and Ali Abunimah reported in Electronic Intifada, Porat described “very, very heavy crossfire” and Israeli tank shelling, which led to many casualties among Israelis.

While being held by the Hamas gunmen, Porat recalled,

“They did not abuse us. We were treated very humanely… No one treated us violently.”

She added,

“The objective was to kidnap us to Gaza, not to murder us.”

According to Haaretz, the army was only able to restore control over Be’eri after admittedly “shelling” the homes of Israelis who had been taken captive.

“The price was terrible: at least 112 Be’eri residents were killed,” the paper chronicled. “Others were kidnapped. Yesterday, 11 days after the massacre, the bodies of a mother and her son were discovered in one of the destroyed houses. It is believed that more bodies are still lying in the rubble.”

Much of the shelling in Be’eri was carried out by Israeli tank crews. As a reporter for the Israeli Foreign Ministry-sponsored outlet i24 noted during a visit to Be’eri,

“small and quaint homes [were] bombarded or destroyed,” and “well-maintained lawns [were] ripped up by the tracks of an armored vehicle, perhaps a tank.”

Thank you for your addition to the thread , FaeDed.

edit on 1-11-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Broad brush painter here.

I have worked on projects directed by both Arabs and Jews. Both were morons and needed a gringo to clean up the mess.

Who will be that gringo this time?
edit on 1-11-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't you just hate it when your most top secrets get out? This is all top secret so don't tell anyone...lo

A: Not sure it is Top Secret , It was published in an Israeli culture magazine.
B: If you'd read the portions of the article I posted you would have seen this.

According to a right-wing activist, the document from the Ministry of Intelligence was leaked by a member of Likud. Leaking the document was an attempt to find out whether "the public in Israel is ready to accept ideas of a transfer from Gaza."

No doubt some are accepting of it but I doubt that all are happy with what they are seeing , although speaking out is fraught with danger.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow that propaganda money is working like a Sharm, hamas is doing a great job making idiots believe everything they do.

Israel is the evil, hamas just wants to you know bomb them and live in peace.

No wonder hamas love America bias media for their propaganda.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Wow that propaganda money is working like a Sharm, hamas is doing a great job making idiots believe everything they do.

The idiots are those who can't see the difference between Hamas and the civilian population , extermination of the many for the sins of the few is not going to make the problem go away , it is only adding fuel to the fire.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Is not such thing as "civilian population in gaza" hamas owns, run and rules gaza, terrorist group live there with the sole purpose to keep attacking Israel whenever they get their funding payments.

That is what gaza is, a staging terrorist place to fight Israel.

plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Is not such thing as "civilian population in gaza"

Oh , I guess that's OK then , they are Hamas.

Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The propaganda machine of the hamas animals using their own slaves civilians to create sympathies around the world.

I have not sympathy for any family that allows the terrorist animals used their own children.

That propaganda is working like a charm,

Hamas are no regular human beings, they used anything in their way to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth.

where are the pictures of what the animal hamas has done to Israelis, I see you post none.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The propaganda machine of the hamas animals using their own slaves civilians to create sympathies around the world.

The picture is from UNICEF not Hamas , the children were injured by Israeli bombing , they are the lucky ones over 3000 children will cry no more.

If you are comfortable with that I have nothing more to say.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

if i were to guess without reading the thread or any of your previous replies, i would say you are as bad those you angry with.

You condone one act from a certain affiliation while condemning the same act by another ranting about propaganda while spreading nothing but hate and violence

Your hypocracy is simply vile

edit on 01pm30200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join