It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavily Armed Man Found Dead In Amusement Park

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Mike beat me to it.

Don't forget the Hot Springs Vapor Caves, he might have wanted a steam bath and a spa treatment. Those caves and spring used to be sacred to the Native Americans.

The Yampah Spa Vapor Caves are natural underground hot mineral water steam baths located in the historic hot springs mountain retreat of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Hot mineral waters flow through the cave floors at 125 degrees F. to create our natural geothermal steam baths. The Vapor Caves consist of three adjoining underground rock chambers. Visitors descend a stairway inside the main building and pass through a stone corridor into the caves.

LINK

edit on 10/31/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sounds to me like he was offed and set up to be a patsy for a false flag event for an alphabet agency.

The problem is that his body was discovered before everything was set to go off. Oooops.

Just my two sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fairy Caves

39.559902°N⁩ ⁦107.319806°W⁩

edit on 31-10-2023 by mikell1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I thought something similar it was not an opportune time to allow it and someone killed him. The person he planned it with killed him and left him.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Wtf is wrong with Colorado?? Columbine, Aurora (x2), Littleton (x2), Denver, Bailey, Arvada/Colorado Springs, Boulder, Centennial, Thornton, and the list goes on...
en.m.wikipedia.org...
I mean geezus, is it the altitude or something???🤷🏻🤦🏾‍♂️

Probably a very strong CIA / FBI / NSA presence,

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
At first I was thinking he was just a normal mass shooter who had second thoughts but then:

1. Had law enforcement gear but wasn't a LEO
2. Had ghost guns with no serial number
3. Had explosive ordinance, both real and fake??

Now I think he wasn't preparing for this by himself. He was being coaxed into it by a spook.

"getting into the caves" must be some kind of reward thing that his handler was grooming him with.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Strange, I wasn’t expecting Glenwood I know about every inch of the area from hiking, mtn biking and kayaking. I lived there for twenty years, fairly small town. Yes there are caves up there and a few in the surrounding area.

I’ll try and talk to my daughter tonight, she works with troubled youth in Glenwood, probably a good chance she knows him. Maybe I can get some insight from her. Being heavily armed and offing himself is obviously a sign of a mental crisis in progress. I wonder if he was going to take others out and then take himself out? The body armor is a bit weird if he was expecting to go out.

These are the caverns at the park

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Mike beat me to it.

Don't forget the Hot Springs Vapor Caves, he might have wanted a steam bath and a spa treatment. Those caves and spring used to be sacred to the Native Americans.

The Yampah Spa Vapor Caves are natural underground hot mineral water steam baths located in the historic hot springs mountain retreat of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Hot mineral waters flow through the cave floors at 125 degrees F. to create our natural geothermal steam baths. The Vapor Caves consist of three adjoining underground rock chambers. Visitors descend a stairway inside the main building and pass through a stone corridor into the caves.

LINK

The vapor caves are at the base of the mountain next the hot springs pool and the Hotel Colorado. Loved going to the vapor caves. That’s where the parents would take the kids when they got sick, going decades back. lol

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This happened down the road from me, I live in Basalt.. when I saw it on the news, it seemed like a very minimized article or an afterthought to even publish it. Heavily armed guy in military gear with explosives found dead is NOT a small thing.

Yeah, Colorado is a crazy place. Lots of weird # going on underground here, and weird dark ops # - there may be more than meets the eye here, but I just think it's weird how quiet it's been in the local news. Suprised to even see it on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join