It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m respectful and just like to indulge in theories I don’t receive elsewhere. Love to all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sourclaw
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

I think you did that wrong ;-) Text goes in this part

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sourclaw

Hello Sourclaw.

Did y9u know that this new telescope called James Webb has the power to look farther than any telescope in history? It can look so far that what it sees is the light from so far in the past that it is supposed to be very near the time of the Big Bang.

And what it is said this telescope is seeing from way back in the past is a half dozen galaxies that defy the laws of astrophysics that have been developed over the last sixty years or so. They are presumed to be so close to when physicists believe the big bang happened that they should not have had the time to develop.

These anomalies are, according to some, bringing into question the entire idea of just what is this place in which we find ourselves.

Any theories?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oops I am not used to this format. Learning. But I am grateful to be here with so many minds that introduce me to so many ideas. Once i get it we can look back and laugh!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof I believe that the further we look the more is revealed. Existence materializes when observed.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The question then becomes are we the first to observe?
or is existence fleeting and presents itself according to the observers capability to process?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sourclaw
a reply to: BingoMcGoof I believe that the further we look the more is revealed. Existence materializes when observed.

Hi. Oh WOW! I just materialized!

Neat.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Welcome and why you called sour claw..

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Good to see another Sour! 🤣.

Ohhh, is that like "White Claw", only sour?

edit on 12-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join