It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Djarums and everyone that does that good stuff!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes thank you! I had only signed up recently and was so terribly confused until I saw the clarification threads posted.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thank you Djarums!!!!! A god among men.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to give my own appreciation to everyone involved in getting ATS even back to the point it is now, however much or little that may be. ATS has been a big part of sanity for me for quite some time heh. I lurked for many years before I even joined and bothered to spew my own nonsense. Wish I had more time to read and catch up with things (wife/kids etc. etc.). Really for reals real life junk keeps me from it. Trick or treat.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: loveguy

We all are. Djarums and DTOM have been working tirelessly to make us all whole. Could we have hoped for better saviors?

😎

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My other account has been either deleted or hacked so now I have to use this new handle for my screen name. This is a bit irritating but I guess that’s what happens when bad people do bad things.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It's been at least six months and thanks to Djarums I am back, or at least I have a key to the place. The irony is that it took a serious breach of infrastructure to restore my account, instead of asking the new owners nicely to do their #&*@?€§® jobs which didn't work the 1st, 4th, or 6th time. So! A toast to the chum who exceeded the parameters of their station and reunited the community.

Sláinte is táinte (health and wealth)

🍻

And for the owners

🖕

P.s. somebody get that GoFundMe operational so we can properly express our appreciation

edit on 11-11-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Same sentiment here.

Thank you so much Djarums for getting my account back!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join