It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia News: The Entire Arab World Despises Palestine, and They will not Intervene

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MeckanicX

Stop giving these people air-time and a place in your head, take away their power because without all of us, they have none. Let them kill each other off, maybe the world will become a more sensible place.

Too late as 100,000's if not millions are embedded globally.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376returns

I am beginning to think that Malvo is a FED owned AI or Bot attempting to lurk here to draw out child traffickers. Its on strike 3 with me as all I write is factual. I asked "it" two questions and nothing.

No mention of a wife.

Has a cabin in the woods

I could be wrong but hes either a child trafficker or a FED on a Joy Stick.That or he has access to a laptop in prison or the library. Heres history on the real Malvo.

Lee Boyd Malvo (born February 18, 1985), also known as John Lee Malvo, is an American convicted murderer who, along with John Allen Muhammad, committed a series of murders dubbed the D.C. sniper attacks over a three-week period in October 2002. Malvo was aged 17 during the span of the shootings. Currently, he is serving multiple life sentences at Red Onion State Prison in Virginia, a supermax prison.[1] Muhammad was executed in 2009.[2]

Although the two men's actions were classified by the media as psychopathy attributable to serial killer characteristics, researchers have debated whether their psychopathy meets this classification or that of spree killing.[3]

edit on 10262023 by Waterglassing because: add

edit on 10262023 by Waterglassing because: typos

edit on 10262023 by Waterglassing because: typos

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Whatever it takes for tptb in America for people to forget about people like what the bidens and Pelosi's got going on in Ukraine with their b.s.

Oh look! Israel, oh look! China! Oh look! A mass shooter!

Obvious controlled media and narrative to forget what's going on internally. At this point, live your life, be prepared, trust very few.

As long as your not thinking or living your life as a decent person, your chasing a statistic about ugly the system formulates to keep you from living a happy life to be addicted to msm as if it's divine instruction from some God. As long as you routinely give your attention to b.s. and not spread joy in your life, the opposition wins.

<< 1   >>

join