It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never heard such news before, somethings have changed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Navaratri-2023: 10 people, including 13-year-old, die of heart attack while playing Garbah - India

Is it due to vaccine?

No mention of it in the article though

edit on 25-10-2023 by Piedavocet because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2023 by Piedavocet because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2023 by Piedavocet because: Link issue

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Piedavocet

Vaxxed people have something in them that can be "activated" by certain frequencies.

This was a test.

Soon they will "activate" the whole planet and billions of people will simultaneously die.

Those left alive will be easier to control as they finalize their plans for a Global Government (which we already have in practice but they will come out and make it official).

They will probably blame it on aliens or global warming.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh.. It's a dance!!!

When I read the OP, I thought it was some sport I'd never heard of before.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTwizzle
a reply to: Piedavocet

Vaxxed people have something in them that can be "activated" by certain frequencies.

This was a test.

Soon they will "activate" the whole planet and billions of people will simultaneously die.

Those left alive will be easier to control as they finalize their plans for a Global Government (which we already have in practice but they will come out and make it official).

They will probably blame it on aliens or global warming.

And what do they think will happen will millions drop dead suddenly at the same time? Wouldn't they think they're next ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MeckanicX
Well, let's hope so.
Idk i was just screwing around lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTwizzle
a reply to: MeckanicX
Well, let's hope so.
Idk i was just screwing around lol.

I would still think they should be concerned. There are an awful lot of former military and intel community personnel that would have no problem picking up arms and getting rude in the event the government/big pharma/media were instrumental in killing family and friends. The government tried to perform a pre-emptive strike on those who they felt posed the greatest risk, specifically military, but to some extent that failed miserably. There are millions of us who avoid frakenfood and didn't take the jab, but have very specialized skill sets to get difficult jobs done. Hell, I even have a portable dynamic Faraday Cage just for sh!ts and giigles.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 25-10-2023 by MeckanicX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That's what is terrifying, hearts these days can't even take strain from dancing

That too in october, it's not even that hot these days.
reply to: gspatfound

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTwizzle

Oh no. Vaccinated people won't die. They will become zombies, most of them. The few, worthy ones, will gain super powers like Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil. After killing all zombies and dealing with the devil of Super Pharm, they will establish the new superior human civilization.
edit on 26-10-2023 by twistedpuppy because: no reason

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Eight-year-old Yonatan Moshe Erlichman, who was featured in a 2020 Israeli commercial promoting COVID-19 vaccinations for children, died last month of sudden cardiac arrest. Israel, a “lab for Pfizer,” showed a significant myocarditis safety signal soon after introducing the shots.

8-Year-Old Israeli ‘Poster Child’ for COVID Vaccines Dies of Sudden Cardiac Arrest

Above Links to Children's Health Defense. The link below has many more cases.

Covid19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Um, if I'm not mistaken, many of you here claimed that those "millions" should have already dropped dead by now. At first it was two weeks, then a month, then a few months, then six months, then a year, then it was two years when those millions were going to die. Didn't happen. You should claim that in twenty years those millions are going to die so you don't have to keep moving the goal post. Now someone is saying a "frequency" activates "something"? Keep beating a dead horse. Or are you guys saying that there were no heart attacks before the vaccine? Because my biology teacher, male, 32, avid runner, dropped dead from a heart attack and that was a long time ago. What's the point in speculating, except to make people who seem to already be afraid of EVERYTHING, more afraid to live another day. Wake up people. Your anger and fear have been manufactured. And you bought a lifetime supply, and as a result, your life sucks now. There's no joy getting up each day, turning on Fox, getting upset, all in order to ruin YOUR OWN DAY. I'll never understand it.

new topics

top topics

join