It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel size…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I feel like before anybody should be willing to say anything we should show this map first!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions
Well what do the Jews still living in those countries have to say? Do they have any rights as citizens of those nations? Are there legislative acts directly targeting their religous/ethnic demographic?

Curious minds would like to know! What kind of outstanding grievances do the Jewish diaspora have against those current green states? Fight our ignorance please.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think I will send this to my sister who is 7 miles from Gaze in a bomb shelter with her 3 kids. My 19 year old cousin is missing and her brother is in the IDF trying to protect Israel.

edit on 14-10-2023 by JJproductions because: Nope oops she does not have internet

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

ok thats fine and dandy. I am sure the people of Damascus would understand what she is feeling. They have gone through this every week for years now.

It still does not cure my ignorance. What grievances do those Jewish diaspora have in those host nation states? What kind of legislative acts have targeted their religous/ethnic demographic? Why have they not returned to the homeland, the Israeli government has programs to offer financial assistance for this. Are they being held hostage as slaves??

I believe you were trying to draw some parallel on how Jews are treated in mostly Arab or Muslim states. I am curious to know how they are being treated. I thought you were going to tell us.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

May God be with you and your family in these uncertain times my brother.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Because my sister is a citizen of Israel. Are you going to go to your homeland? Peace!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

I feel like before anybody should be willing to say anything we should show this map first!

I wish I could give you 1 million stars and flags for this post . Its the perfect representation of the reality of Israels situation .

Anyone who say's Israel is the Aggressor is lying to themselves completely. Israel is surrounded on all sides and out numbered in any scenario .
edit on 14-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I wish too I could give you 6 billion stars!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Listen man, try to follow me. I am not talking about your sister, and their are millions of people in Damascus who understand exactly what she is going through. I hope to never have to know what that feels like.

Your op seemed to go on a defensive posture against accusations of appartheid. The Jews are not under attack by any of those green states. They are being attacked by Arab Palestinians living under the rule of Israel government. It is how these Palestinians are treated where the accusations of apartheid originate.

You then used this map which shows green states highlighted as Muslim and Arab which poses a question : What happened to their Jews? Well I want to know the answer, but you cannot seem to tell me. It is almost as if the illustrator wants to lead your mind into thinking some kind of extermination campaign happened by Muslims after World War 2 when the Europeans did it. But that is not what happened and there are still Jews living in those countries.

Which leads to my question and my ignorance, what did happen to those Jews J.J ? I recall that Israel has the Law of Return since 1950 which was expanded in a 2021 supreme court ruling there. Many probably went, explaining what happened to their Jews. But there are still Jews in those countries, so I want to know what grievances they have against their host states and if at all possible why they continue to stay in those states.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have always wondered why so much anger from muslim countries when Israel were given back to jewish ppl after WW2. After all the horrific things they went through... it was right thing to do . The land area is quite small ..

Israel is such a small country surrounded by the enemies...
Finlad compared with Israel which is about 1/3 of the size.
True size maps

I hope your relatives will endure this situation !
edit on 14-10-2023 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As a brother I can tell you, do not pay attention to the Jew haters! Good will always prevail!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Yes brother always!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yes, everything you posted it 1000% correct!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This made me interested here's a good link,as always searching for more

www.dailywire.com...

FWIW

We’re still waiting on protests condemning the institutionalized and permanent Jewish ban across the Islamic world.

Here is a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:

Syria
Iran
Iraq
Yemen
Libya
Algeria
Bangladesh
Brunei
Kuwait
Lebanon
Malaysia
Oman
Pakistan
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates

edit on 14-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I am going to stick you in the middle of 16 killers and hope you fight your way out!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That is a fascinating response. What exactly was the point of your op??

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Listen man, try to follow me. I am not talking about your sister, and their are millions of people in Damascus who understand exactly what she is going through. I hope to never have to know what that feels like.

Your op seemed to go on a defensive posture against accusations of appartheid. The Jews are not under attack by any of those green states. They are being attacked by Arab Palestinians living under the rule of Israel government. It is how these Palestinians are treated where the accusations of apartheid originate.

You then used this map which shows green states highlighted as Muslim and Arab which poses a question : What happened to their Jews? Well I want to know the answer, but you cannot seem to tell me. It is almost as if the illustrator wants to lead your mind into thinking some kind of extermination campaign happened by Muslims after World War 2 when the Europeans did it. But that is not what happened and there are still Jews living in those countries.

Which leads to my question and my ignorance, what did happen to those Jews J.J ? I recall that Israel has the Law of Return since 1950 which was expanded in a 2021 supreme court ruling there. Many probably went, explaining what happened to their Jews. But there are still Jews in those countries, so I want to know what grievances they have against their host states and if at all possible why they continue to stay in those states.

Do you not realize that in most of the Muslim world, jews are not allowed to exist? I did a lot of business travel around the world. I traveled to many Muslim countries (and always encountered wonderful people). The one time I went to Israel (also encountered wonderful people), I requested they not stamp my passport because the next trip to a Muslim country might deny my entry.

Your assumption that jews don't suffer the same fate as Palestinians is wrong. They are simply denied to exist.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Putnam6 answers this question quite plainly for you with his reply

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That is a fascinating response. What exactly was the point of your op??

The point of the post is to show how ridiculous the Arab world is when they try to make Israel seem like this ' Big Bad Overlord ' .

The Arab world could give a sh*t about Palestinians and you know it . They only seem to care when Israel has to do what is necessary and Israel never starts it. Yes Palestinians have a bad lot but it is a Lot of their choosing .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join