It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Disclosure happen after a Space Force coalition is established?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It has become clear to me that the US is not the only country that has reversed engineered UFOs or using antigravity technology. I believe both Russia and China are also currently developing this technology. I think the reason the US government isn't coming forward with a Disclosure is because they are working on counter measures to insure this technology doesn't get weaponized and they are also negotiating with China to address this issue.

I think in the future we will eventually see a Space force coalition between America , Russia and China. This International Space Force will most likely regulate ufo/uap threats across the world. I imagine one of the counter measures will probably include using lasers , EMPs or whatever directed energy weapons they have to take down hostile ufos/aircrafts/drones. I think this will probably happen in 15-20 years from now. I also think that the first manned mars mission will happen around the same time 2040-2045 and is going to be a coalition between NASA and China's space agency. Disclosure could happen sooner but it makes sense to me that the only thing holding US government back is avoiding potential world war.

And just clarify when i mean U.S government i'm referring to intelligence agencies within the U.S government such as the NSA , NRO and DOE. it's the leaders within these agencies that are covering up the UFO phenomena , they are responsible for organizing ufo crash retrievals and keeping the UFO files away from the public. Whether these coverups are justified or not I think a disclosure is inventible either way.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Disclosure will never happen. 90% of the folks hanging around today can't be trusted with their tech, and the 10% who arguably can are doing a terrible job as well.

What would it help? Folks want free energy I guess, that would explode the population further and we'd be burning through materials and resources at even faster breakneck speeds while trashing the planet. That would lead to mass dying, probably killings, in practically zero time at all on a human scale. Not the fun type of dying either, the kind where you never existed at all and your kids call them Daddy now.

It's bad. The entire situation is bad. We're not happy with what we have and we can't even use that responsibly. Giving us simians more fire isn't going to help anything at this point. Stop asking.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duggz
Disclosure will never happen. 90% of the folks hanging around today can't be trusted with their tech, and the 10% who arguably can are doing a terrible job as well.

What would it help? Folks want free energy I guess, that would explode the population further and we'd be burning through materials and resources at even faster breakneck speeds while trashing the planet. That would lead to mass dying, probably killings, in practically zero time at all on a human scale. Not the fun type of dying either, the kind where you never existed at all and your kids call them Daddy now.

It's bad. The entire situation is bad. We're not happy with what we have and we can't even use that responsibly. Giving us simians more fire isn't going to help anything at this point. Stop asking.

Disclosure has already happened. UAPs exist and have been shown to us/throughly discussed by governments around the world.

If you’re thinking about disclosure as “they walked out with the little green dude and said hi” then no, disclosure hasn’t happened. That isn’t disclosure though - it’s more explanation.

Your comment around “mass death” is a catch 22. Today, all of that dying happens due to resource scarcity and fighting over said resources. You’re saying that this tech will eliminate scarcity and that will lead to overpopulation and more fighting? Sounds like we’re hosed either way.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda94
It has become clear to me that the US is not the only country that has reversed engineered UFOs or using antigravity technology. I believe both Russia and China are also currently developing this technology. I think the reason the US government isn't coming forward with a Disclosure is because they are working on counter measures to insure this technology doesn't get weaponized and they are also negotiating with China to address this issue.

I think in the future we will eventually see a Space force coalition between America , Russia and China. This International Space Force will most likely regulate ufo/uap threats across the world. I imagine one of the counter measures will probably include using lasers , EMPs or whatever directed energy weapons they have to take down hostile ufos/aircrafts/drones. I think this will probably happen in 15-20 years from now. I also think that the first manned mars mission will happen around the same time 2040-2045 and is going to be a coalition between NASA and China's space agency. Disclosure could happen sooner but it makes sense to me that the only thing holding US government back is avoiding potential world war.

And just clarify when i mean U.S government i'm referring to intelligence agencies within the U.S government such as the NSA , NRO and DOE. it's the leaders within these agencies that are covering up the UFO phenomena , they are responsible for organizing ufo crash retrievals and keeping the UFO files away from the public. Whether these coverups are justified or not I think a disclosure is inventible either way.

Unless we have a real “Independence Day” style alien invasion, I don’t see the space triad you reference forming at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"Disclosure" is never going to happen. The aliens will be landing in full view and their space ships will be being shown live on FOX and CNN ... and the government will still be claiming it's a light from Venus.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

No. Never. Not gonna happen. What? You need proof? An "official" announcement? From what source accepted worldwide would be heralding this "disclosure"? None.

After 1990 and Van Danikens books...a few thousand instances of "early or ancient" evidence....and 30 more years of books, shows, evidence ...and you're looking for some official announcement?

Disclosure is for those needing it all explained, because the vast amount of evidence provided...doesn't really need one.

Educate yourself...we've been on this here at ATS over 20 yrs...no one needs to verify all the dozens and dozens...hundreds, thousands of individual Early events of sightings and architecture...

And you...need it announced? In writing? By who? No one speaks for the whole world, and no matter what evidence is provided, 1/2 of the world wouldn't accept it.

And it's not needed...and you won't accept it anyway.

A bunch of counties are currently revealing ufo info in their own countries...all over the news. That...IS..."disclosure".

Stop watching the skies. They're here...

Oeace

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why would they disclose the ability to "take ET home"?

If you have the tech, you're practically a god on earth but would you be confined to earth? Absolutely not! Do you want to take all these earthlings with you? Absolutely not!

See what I'm saying? If you have that level of tech, you are operating on a different plane of reality in comparison to what we deal with.

Would you concern yourself with the drama queen that is earth or would you be off doing other more interesting things? 🤔

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The kind of "disclosure" you're looking for is never gonna happen.
We've already had disclosure.

What you're now wanting is for the known liars and elitist plutocratic warmongers who finance both sides of every war,
who keep alien tech in case they ever need an ace in the hole, to come out and give up their strategic advantage.

Sorry, but that's silly, and you're missing the point.

The point of David Grusch and CMD Fravor coming forward is not that the US government has alien tech,
but that there really is a breakaway deep state running things.
To get YOUR TYPE of disclosure, we'd need an actual revolution first, and that ain't happening,
because it can't be done by sharing TikTok videos or using a hashtag.

Your best hope is that China and Russia successfully ruin the Petro-Dollar, and someone like Snowden leaks a long list of Black Projects and names of officials in charge of them, and other nations go to war with our treasonous infiltrators on our behalf.

They probably won't do that for free though.
It will probably mean having to embrace communism, or at least a seriously prohibitive non-compete clause in global markets.

Hate to say it, but US citizens had many chances to say no to tyranny, and they actually choose it with fervor every time.
It's not gonna be pretty, and it's not gonna be easy. Things are gonna get a whole lot worse before they ever get any better.
Besides, what difference does it make if the President tell you there's aliens?
I thought we didn't trust politicians.
Just trust the whistleblowers and leave it at that.

edit on 14-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

‘Disclosure’ will happen once they have the cloned chimeras ready to unveil.
Then the real shock and awe can begin.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Disclosure is a tool to mold and control you. Read up on Project Bluebeam.

We are dealing with demons.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If "antigravity technology" has been developed, by reverse engineering based on UFO'S (or UAP'S)...

Where is the published, peer-reviewed Physics to explain How it's done?

A theory to explain something as basic as one of the fundamental forces of nature, the basis of gravity/antigravity would be derivative from the universally discoverable mathematics of physics;

That is to say it would be as impossible to keep the secret that makes antigravity "work", as it would be to keep a previously undiscovered musical chord from ever being played.
edit on 14-10-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I sometimes feel as if I'm in a loophole of the same historical events, not knowing if it all ends now or if I'm going to repeat myself in the future?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Governments aren't putting weapons in space to fight ETs, they are putting them up there to fight other governments.

edit on 14-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added reply

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Governments aren't putting weapons in space to fight ETs, they are putting them up there to eliminate the world's population.

edit on 14-10-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

As for the moment...I don't think that the U.S. has a ways and means to defend itself against such ET alien starship technology --- should they care to attack us --- that we've seen in our skies over the decades.

Imo...using lasers and atomic laden bombs or missiles against the alien foo fighters, would be a futile attempt to destroy them; because the magnetically contained plasma shields, surrounding their starships, should make them impervious to such an attack.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I don't see USA, Russia and China forming any coalitions, in fact it's looking more like a cold war with the USA, UK, France, Japan and S.Korea etc. on one side with Russia, Iran, N.Korea and China on the other!

China are building their own Space Station and offering the Russians spaces on it.

Coalition is the exact opposite of what's happening between East & West just now. I'd have thought you'd have to be a complete idealist to think otherwise!

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

If "antigravity technology" has been developed, by reverse engineering based on UFO'S (or UAP'S)...

Where is the published, peer-reviewed Physics to explain How it's done?

A theory to explain something as basic as one of the fundamental forces of nature, the basis of gravity/antigravity would be derivative from the universally discoverable mathematics of physics;

That is to say it would be as impossible to keep the secret that makes antigravity "work", as it would be to keep a previously undiscovered musical chord from ever being played.

There have been many scientists that've worked on antigravity propulsion since the 1930s like Thomas Townsend Brown , Viktor Schauberger , Viktor Grebennikov, Nicola Tesla, Ning Li, Otis T. Carr and John Searl many of them were hired to worked for governments. But i guess what your asking is why hasn't anyone recently discovered how antigravity works and made it public?. I have no idea, Perhaps some people have recently figured it out but decided to keep it for themselves or perhaps they were also recruited by the government.

edit on 15-10-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
I think that the U.S is smart enough not to underestimate China's capabilities. I believe this is the only way forward for both nations to prevent a future war.

And I believe if aliens exist at all and observing our progress. Their agenda has become very clear. They want the two greatest nations on earth to unite to prevent a nuclear catastrophe. That's why the aliens are shutting down Nuclear launch sites. They know a nuclear war would mean the end of us. Now they're just waiting for the two greatest nation on earth to work together and form an alliance. This will take many years but I believe once China and Nasa works together to send humans to mars around 2040s this will be a historic moment in time. And it will show the alien zoo keepers that we are making progress. If there still isn't any disclosure by then, well then atleast we'll still find proof of some sort of microbial life on Mars and who knows if we're lucky maybe we'll discover ancient ruins of a past civilization.

edit on 15-10-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Read up on Project Bluebeam

I did in the late 90s, early 2000s.
As I feel aliens do not exist , the question goes to why so many UAPs ?
Is it really Project Bluebeam resurrected or finally becoming perfected ?
Only time will tell.

Thanks to you , I did remember that subject from a long time ago,
Good post.
edit on 10/15/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Disclosure in admitting there are uap’s in our skies we don’t understand happened already. Disclosure as in world governments have recovered unknown tech or spacecrafts is not likely in our lifetimes. If we truly had global peace and no need for governments then disclosure could happen. If I was in charge and I don’t work for the government, I would not reveal to the public or foreign nations that have threatened to nuke us or our allies any knowledge gained from researching possible alien craft. Currently the US spends billions and billions of our tax dollars attempting to keep our tech and weapons ahead of our enemies who want us dead. It’s a competition that if you lose, it may cost the lives of everyone in your nation. If Putin had the ability to instantly take over the world and destroy our governments, I believe he would do it.

If China had no opposition in taking whatever country or territories it wants, the Chinese government would do so. If the recovered spacecraft is so advanced that our best scientists can’t make any progress, they lock it away for a number of years until our tech knowledge advances and then try again later to unlock secrets. The people running this aren’t about to be idiots and say, hey everyone we have recovered alien tech. Let’s share everything we know to give people who have threatened to nuke us our secrets and waste the billions and billions of tax payer dollars spent to protect us. Just my opinion.
edit on 15/10/23 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join