It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you believe....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
s if I was living in the Gaza strip and had a family to protect, I would see the threat to be Hamas.

I said it before and I'll say it again ... Saw a TV News reporter was reporting from near Gaza this morning. He said that Israel told Palestinian civilians to get out of Gaza, but that HAMAS is telling the Palestinian civilians to STAY IN GAZA. Hamas wants dead Palestinian civilians.
edit on 10/12/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I said it before and I'll say it again ... Saw a TV News reporter was reporting from near Gaza this morning. He said that Israel told Palestinian civilians to get out of Gaza, but that HAMAS is telling the Palestinian civilians to STAY IN GAZA. Hamas wants dead Palestinian civilians.

Egypt needs to open up its wall and setup international support at the border there, but we will not see that, why?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Who do you believe?

I believe the reporters on the ground and the IDF soldiers who actually saw the dead children with their heads cut off.

I do not believe Joe Biden or his White House on anything. I saw Biden give his talk to the Jewish group yesterday. He got off script and rambled. He obviously has dementia or something.

He was actually giving a good speech the first few minutes, then you could see the mind just turn off.

There's a reason they don't let him do press conferences.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

He was actually giving a good speech the first few minutes, then you could see the mind just turn off.

I think whatever drugs they pump in him are short-lived.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Or ineffective. I didn't watch his speech but can imagine how it went. Did he remind everyone that he grew up in a synagogue?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Or ineffective. I didn't watch his speech but can imagine how it went. Did he remind everyone that he grew up in a synagogue?

Not this time. But in his statement the other day he told a fabricated story about a meeting he had with Golda Meir that the Washington Post debunked years ago.
edit on 12 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Not this time. But in his statement the other day he told a fabricated story about a meeting he had with Golda Meir that the Washington Post debunked years ago.

What a life of accomplishments! We have Walter Mitty as our president.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So, basically what the staff are confirming:

A) We have a liar in chief, who should not be president.
or
B) We have a president that has dementia so bad, he doesn't know what he is seeing or doing, so should not be president.

Either way, he should not be in the office, and we lose.

Maybe they are finally done covering for him?

Indeed, a "quantum" president!

But the key question in your last statement is...who are "they"?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

I don't need dead babies to sell me on what I already saw.

Why does the Biden admin need the dead babies story though.....?

Because you're not going to sell a war with logic and reason. People might start to ask questions.

I mean you could; if the war was justified.

All we have here are the Jewish decievers playing victim again. Last I checked Israel isn't an open air prison enforced by death with perimeter fences manned by Gazan Rifles.

It's the other way around. It's hilarious how they get to treat human life like they are cattle; and then cry victim when the Humans have a human response to defend themselves.

I'm not saying Hamas is right; or endorsing despicable behaviour. It's important to understand that Hamas and Gaza are not one in the same. Some Gazans are or become Hamas, but do not base arguments on false equivolences. That argument will always be wrong.

What's ironic is the victims of "genocide" are openly bragging for 30 years about committing genocide against another set of people. You don't get to play victim when your leadership is quite literrally bragging about genocide. That's dishonest.

This is not an anti-semitic point of view. I have no problem with Jewish people that understand human life is human life, and that genocide is wrong. I have a big problem with those that support their active slaughter of women and children, and non-combative targets.

It's not Isrealites or Jews that are evil; it's the evil ones that are evil. The distinction is important.
edit on 12-10-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So, basically what the staff are confirming:

A) We have a liar in chief, who should not be president.
or
B) We have a president that has dementia so bad, he doesn't know what he is seeing or doing, so should not be president.

Either way, he should not be in the office, and we lose.

Maybe they are finally done covering for him?

Indeed, a "quantum" president!

But the key question in your last statement is...who are "they"?

I don't know if this is supposed to be clever; but it's pretty obvious "They" are the spokes people in the whitehouse.

Something about context clues.... oh, nevermind.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Yeah, something about context; let's talk about that for a moment, shall we? Maybe just a bit of actual thought beyond the printed word. While it is patently obvious what the words say, the actual "context" (at least for someone using their brain) is 'who' are the ones creating the message for the 'spokes people' to say?

Something about using your head for something other than a mallet...oh, nevermind.

edit on 10/12/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

There is not and has not been a genocide committed against the Palestinians by Israel.

Only "genocide" that's been going on for 70 years while the "victim" population keeps increasing. Just a patently absurd and baseless claim.
edit on 12 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
All we have here are the Jewish decievers playing victim again.

Hate much?
1200 dead, 2000 injured, 150 kidnapped. That's not 'playing' anything.
Those are real numbers.

It's hilarious how they get to treat human life like they are cattle; and then cry victim when the Humans have a human response to defend themselves.

The 'Palestinians' have had many opportunities for peaceful a two state solution. They reject them all. All the Muslim countries reject the Palestinians and don't want anything to do with them ... except to use them as fodder against Israel. They don't play well with others. The co-founder of Hamas, which the Palestinians voted into power for themselves, says he wants to destroy "treacherous Christianity' and force the whole world to be muslim. The Palestinians have their own agenda going on.
edit on 10/12/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Intafada is not human shields..... but the radicals think otherwise

counter-point: the extreme Zionists do leverage their Armory of nukes... "(10 toes of iron/clay)
edit on th31169712114112322023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, I think I understood what you meant.

Whoever is really pulling his strings.
Which we can speculate all day about who that is, I only know for sure it isn't Slo Joe running things.

And with everything going on in the world, that concerns me. The not knowing.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It became very clear during Trumps time in office that the "They" are the SES crowd (Senior Executive Staff). SES seems to be behind a lot of issues the US is having, and that includes controlling the office of the President (regardless of whose sitting in the big chair).

Maybe someone should dig into Jimmy Carter and why he created the SES to begin with.
edit on 12-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: putnam6

Biden says he’s seen ‘confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children’ in Israel

Yes I acknowledged Biden was saying this, why is the Whitehouse rolling back his comments is what is important....why

Yes you did. The idea of posting the article from the NYPost is to give a confirming link that he did say he saw the pictures. Someone is lying, and in this case, it's his staff.

If they really killed these kids it would be all over the Internet. I guarantee it. That's how they roll.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is not true... a very bias-based statement.

I suppose we all are biased...

Israel uses precision weaponry... Not bombs randomly dropped like the 5000 Rockets type of thing

So, the almost 500 Palestinian children killed since Saturday was on purpose...? If so, those are crimes against humanity and are in direct violation of the Geneva convention.

Btw, are you aware that just over 150 Palestinian children—who were 12 years and younger—were killed intentionally by IDF and Israeli settlers this year alone BEFORE Saturday's attack...?

You want a thread about that...?

Israel also gives warnings and Hamas doesn't care.

Israel also cut off food, electricity and water while bombing infrastructure. So, explain to me how LOGISTICALLY are people supposed to adhere to those warnings under those conditions.

They keep their weapon supplies, HQs, sleeping areas, etc. around civilians, and use them as a shield.

You silly goose. Look at you condoning mass genocide using Pentagon and media talking points. And people wonder how past genocides were ever allowed?! Just look at present attitudes formed via social engineering. Check this out. I just typed this in another comment. What are your thoughts? How do YOU reconcile this:

We are watching a mass murdering ethnic cleansing campaign in real time.

If we all agree that killing civilians is indefensible, then why are we directly supporting it — on a worse scale than ever before — in Gaza?

Lose the tribalism and learn to think with a clear mind and heart. I've been to Israel. I couldn't tell the difference between a Palestinian and Israeli. Well, at least the true Semitic ones on both sides.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: putnam6

Biden says he’s seen ‘confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children’ in Israel

Yes I acknowledged Biden was saying this, why is the Whitehouse rolling back his comments is what is important....why

Yes you did. The idea of posting the article from the NYPost is to give a confirming link that he did say he saw the pictures. Someone is lying, and in this case, it's his staff.

If they really killed these kids it would be all over the Internet. I guarantee it. That's how they roll.

Israel releases images of babies murdered and burned by Hamas as 'verified photos' of others beheaded by terrorists are 'confirmed' by local media and rescue team reveals pregnant woman 'had child sliced from her womb'

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

In reading that paragraph, all I can think of is if I was living in the Gaza strip and had a family to protect, I would see the threat to be Hamas. Who asked them to march into Israel to kill and kidnap civilians knowing that there would be retaliation? I'd organize to go after the bastards who just put all of Gaza's citizens at risk of death. I bet the leadership is long gone from the region safely hiding out in a friendly country.

Who funds and supports Hamas...?

The answer is many players. One of those parties is Netanyahu's very own party and business partners thru back-channels in order to keep Hamas on top. Israel needs a boogey-man to justify ongoing military genocidal ethnic cleansing campaigns to the world. And guess what?! It keeps on working! Hamas have the infrastructure and resource backing to facilitate governing. Many Palestinians don't condone Hamas but have no choice. And to bring in a more diplomatic peaceful party will NOT have brought about events taking place today.

Israel never wanted peace. They want land. Period.

I'd organize to go after the bastards who just put all of Gaza's citizens at risk of death.

Again: who funds Hamas...?

Geopolitics is messy. I'd be here for days. Not even saying much here myself. No need to. This is ATS. You all will figure it out. You all always do.

edit on 110v2023Thursday0000003129202310 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join