It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hammas Calls for Global Jihad Friday October 13

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TTU77

They won't attack anywhere that could defend itself.

So look to children's hospitals, playgrounds, convents, etc.

Blue states.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: TTU77

originally posted by: JinMI

What you said is easier said than done, and without Christ, who has a chance, to either escape this mess, or for the grace to not love their lives unto death, but give it all as testimony to Christ.

Courage in the face of adversity is difficult.

Courage in the face of evil however, shouldn't be.

Great.

May I ask if you have experience staring down lions? Or going in the middle of one of these crowds and standing up for what you believe for?

What I'm really wondering about, is what your definition of victory over evil is?

Is that killing, destroying? What exactly are you proposing?

We've all "stared down lions." It's subjective and from a point of reference.

Victory over evil is never accomplished. That would defeat the entire point of good. What I think you're asking is how do you kill that which will sacrifice everything to achieve their own goals.

The answer is to give them exactly what they want minus the cost to you and yours.

There is a way to defeat evil, spiritually. That is not to repay evil for evil, but in good, even unto the point of forgiving and praying for those who are persecuting you and indeed killing you. At that point, at a spiritual level, have you overcome the evil. This is according the scripture and words of Jesus.

Jesus forgave them who were killing Him, and so do Steven, forgiving them who stoned him to death. The victory is on a spiritual level, where the rewards are based on faith, far above this victory you seem to be claiming in the world, a worldly victory is but rubbish in a world, universe, or eternity without the righteousness of God.
edit on 11-10-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TTU77

If Iran eventually kicks in somehow, that's 150 dollars a barrell of oil - welcome to recession 100% - which could lead to more wars.

Don't even say that. Glad I just filled my heating oil tanks for the winter last week.

Seriously though, you are correct. This could quickly spiral out of control fast. Hopefully it doesn't. Unfortunately, here in the US, some of our own people hate this country every bit as much as our enemies do. They won't fight for us. They'll stand by and watch or even help the enemy.

link   

I don't think any of them actually have the courage to do
anything except riot, and virtue signal. But wouldn't
visit a host city just in case. Prayer is our best protection,
be alert in your surroundings and have a means
of self defense. Never show fear.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

i read about that. im surprised how many seem to be backing hamas.... or not condemning the attack.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They won't attack anywhere that could defend itself.

So look to children's hospitals, playgrounds, convents, etc.

Blue states.

Red states usually have at least a few blue cities that are centers of violence too. Unless you live out in the sticks, just keep an eye out.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby

i read about that. im surprised how many seem to be backing hamas.... or not condemning the attack.

Really shouldn't surprise you. Nor should it surprise anyone that a lot of dumb young college kids are supporting Hamas. People have been warning about this for years. No one wanted to believe us.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Uh I think you're wrong about the whole courage thing. Have you ever been to the middle east? How do you think those people feel about transitioning children to another gender? I don't feel good about it and I'm not religious. There is a storm brewing and it ain't looking too hot.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

well i try to see the good in people but as seen as were living in clown world. its the end days as told in the bible.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

the only good jihadist is a dead jihadist, the only good jihadist supporter is a dead jihadist supporter. that includes those that celebrate cowardly attacks in other countries, be them muslims or not.

drench them in pigs blood first, then bring hell fire on their ass.

What makes you better than them in that case? Are you not being lowered to their level, repaying evil with evil.

I understand what you are saying though, it's easier to get enraged in what you see, however, this is from the flesh, a tendency to be controlled from a lower level, as opposed to a higher level, a more spiritual level, a purer level, one with light and truth where one rises above, unto mercy, grace, forgiveness and even self sacrifice.

Jihad, WWIII, this isn't a walk in the park, its the end. It's where God judges those who have not His righteousness imputed on them, called out from the world, reborn in Christ, with the Holy Spirit, who causes believers to cast off the value of the flesh unto a love of the spirit.

In times like this, we all must really wrap our minds around the possibility we will be standing before a very holy righteous God who will judge us. Most love the idea of God, but nearly none love the idea of a God who judges, like God wouldn't have a plan or test for the world - to form His children and prepare them for eternity, learning the glory we need to understand about the Father, to equip us unto eternal life to inherit the earth after Armeggedon!

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

edit on CWed, 11 Oct 2023 14:49:37 -0500pm2023-10-11T14:49:37-05:00kpmWednesdaypm2023-10-11T14:49:37-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Problem is they will attack civilians over military targets so its not war its revenge killings against people who literally have nothingnto do with the wrongs they are revenging. Like its never an attack against a military target or politicians...always against folks just trying to live life the best they can. Its those actions in both sides which further this type of violence. One side kills a bunch of innocents then the other and both just got more enraged. Its utter f%*&ing nonsense and everyone should be calling it out as often as possible. I can understand their anger and Israel's anger when its comes to this. I'd rather all the politicians who created this die than 1 innocent on either side...many of which don't have any choice or involvement.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
Uh I think you're wrong about the whole courage thing. Have you ever been to the middle east? How do you think those people feel about transitioning children to another gender? I don't feel good about it and I'm not religious. There is a storm brewing and it ain't looking too hot.

Pardon, In that post I was only referring to BLM, only.

Yes, sure there are among us many illegal immigrants sleepers,
and theyare usually fearless. As to the gender issue, Hamas
and Palestine generally speaking will kill those who are citizens
if they are "lgbtq" +++ 36 or whatever.

That is another aspect of hypocrisy among the BLM,
"Free Palestine" crowd. But none of them have been
known for their intelligence, so not surprising.

edit on 11-10-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe completely off topic , but now seems the time that some whatever alien force is out there lands in front of the Whitehouse telling us that were just a byproduct of their creation and that we're a complete joke for what we have become, so that our jaws drop for like two weeks recovering and realizing we are a completely bogus species

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What makes you better than them in that case?

i wouldn't be killing innocent babies and cutting off their heads, i''d be practiceing a eye for a eye for intentionally killing some one and the ones who enable them.

that's what make me better.

people that intentionally plan and execute murderous schemes and those that enable or give aid and comfort should die for their crimes. that is true justice, why should they live and be shown mercy when they showed none.

edit on 11-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I don't think any of them actually have the courage to do
anything except riot, and virtue signal. But wouldn't
visit a host city just in case. Prayer is our best protection,
be alert in your surroundings and have a means
of self defense. Never show fear.

When I see the crowds, from the safety of my room, I couldn't help but not feel so afraid - relieved a bit - in my mind the end time persecution of the saints somehow in my mind is coming from a sophisticated powerful evil - but these crowds, the hate, is like a childlike, crude, primitive chaos. It actually strengthens my faith in God's sovereignty. On a spiritual level, I see no reason to fear such a primitive, fleshly chaos in the face of all the transcendent wisdom and love scene in prophecy in the holy scriptures. Yet, I will not let my guard down on my deceitfully wicked heart, for the spirit is willing but the flesh weak.

Not to mention, the true plans and potential of this potential jihad is clearly not seen yet. Just throw deception of UFO's in here, some "alien tech", forced mark of beast, and things may become a much more sophisticated evil. That would be much more terrifying, but the simple hatred and barbarism, is clearly spiritually bereft of true, soul wrenching fear - only which the true living God should ever be ascribed to.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If you treat people the way Israel/hamas (edit to include Hamas) has been for such a time lumping them all together regardless of if they are involved or not your are going to create enemies and foment hate. Just like the carpet bombing thats going on an Gaza now. Just like we felt with while fighting over there. Every innocent each side kills spawns a whole group of loved ones too hate the other side...mostly without reason or logic. Either side is guilty of his and it won't stop until we stop treating the fight in that manner. Hamas attack Israel and comit atrocities and Israel does the same...causing exponential numbers to foment that gate on both sides. It won't stop until either the cycle breaks or one or the other side is extinct. Which would you rather see?
edit on 11-10-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Problem is they will attack civilians over military targets so its not war its revenge killings against people who literally have nothingnto do with the wrongs they are revenging. Like its never an attack against a military target or politicians...always against folks just trying to live life the best they can. Its those actions in both sides which further this type of violence. One side kills a bunch of innocents then the other and both just got more enraged. Its utter f%*&ing nonsense and everyone should be calling it out as often as possible. I can understand their anger and Israel's anger when its comes to this. I'd rather all the politicians who created this die than 1 innocent on either side...many of which don't have any choice or involvement.

Tell me, can you point to me on a map where Fort Hamas is? Hamas Air Force Base?

No, you can't.

Hamas are cowards and hide among the civilian population. They have all of their command centers in civilian areas. They have all their arms stored in civilian areas. Supplies, fuel stores, intelligence equipment, you name it: all stored in civilian areas.

Israel attacks these targets in civilian areas. That's not the same as attacking civilians. And Israel gives advance warning before they attack targets with known civilians. They drop inert duds on buildings, which is a known signal they've been using for years to tell people to evacuate a building. Everyone in Gaza knows what it means. They drop leaflets. They make radio broadcasts into Gaza warning what targets they are about to hit. They even call buildings, legit phone calls into buildings, to warn people that building will be hit.

Some people refuse to leave. Hamas tells them not to leave, that has already been reported as happening in this conflict. In past conflicts, there have even been reports Hamas locking Gazan civilians in buildings they know are about to be leveled.

Hamas prays for as many Gazan civilians to be killed as possible so they can be exploited as propaganda to trick people like you.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

If you treat people the way Israel/hamas (edit to include Hamas) has been for such a time lumping them all together regardless of if they are involved or not your are going to create enemies and foment hate. Just like the carpet bombing thats going on an Gaza now. Just like we felt with while fighting over there. Every innocent each side kills spawns a whole group of loved ones too hate the other side...mostly without reason or logic. Either side is guilty of his and it won't stop until we stop treating the fight in that manner. Hamas attack Israel and comit atrocities and Israel does the same...causing exponential numbers to foment that gate on both sides. It won't stop until either the cycle breaks or one or the other side is extinct. Which would you rather see?

Gaza is not being carpet bombed. You either don't know what that means or you're lying. Israel drops precision bombs.

Stop lying please.

ETA: Or if you're just uninformed, maybe ask questions and get informed instead of spreading disinformation.
edit on 11 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

What makes you better than them in that case?

i wouldn't be killing innocent babies and cutting off their heads, i''d be practiceing a eye for a eye for intentionally killing some one and the oine who enable them.

that's what make me better.

people that intentionally plan and execute murderous schemes and those that enable or give aid and comfort should die for their crimes. that is true justice, why should they live and be shown mercy when they showed none.

They should be shown mercy because you are the same as they are. I am the same as they are. We are both 100% capable of doing all they are doing and worse, make no mistake about that, and don't fool yourself.

That is holy wisdom my friend, that come from high, truth, light, from God.

If you think about it, it makes sense. If you were in the same situation, being persecuted, starving, family members taken from you killed - how can you be sure you wouldn't do the same?

Don't you have hatred too? Didn't you just now in your heart and your post call for their deaths? That is the same hatred, yet you didn't even suffer 1 percent of their persecutions and hardship! Make no mistake, the same evil seed of hatred is in all humans from birth. It is this evil which makes us children of wraith, children of disobedience, that we need redemption from.

Does this idea make sense to you? I pray you think about it, truly in your heart, for it's the most important spiritual truth any human being can ever realize!

And it is from here, one is able to turn to Christ, seeing one's need to be redeemed from the curse of evil in all of us, and from there to have mercy on others, as we have been shown mercy, we are now capable of true forgiveness and mercy. Such is the wisdom of God, how this all works. It's a beautiful glimpse of the heart of God, His character, and how we learn these spiritual things unto life eternal!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join