It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fragmentation along the lines of identity politics has permitted the fox entry into the henhouse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I've been doing a lot of reading today, and in my literary travels I digested some semi-mainstream articles on issues related to the PLANdemic, political wins & losses around the world, the spread of disinformation, misinformation & so-called 'malinformation' (this last one is information which is actually true, yet it is harmful to the government's preferred narrative). So even just telling the truth can get you in trouble with the law in Britain in 2023 - and perhaps soon the USA too.

I got around to thinking, as I read the vast swathes of material I had dug up from the website UNHERD, that we the people have been utterly divided along every single line imaginable, turning us into a society which looks to the outsider like the remnants of a people having been put through a giant cross-cut office shredder. We are so broken down & broken apart, with zero in the way of shared cultural values or means of expression, that we were unable to mount any defence against the obvious misdeeds & overreach of the authorities during the COVID crisis, and even further than that into the modern day of 2023.

People who are unable to club together when trouble comes their way often end up badly broken & abused beyond any rationally comprehensible standards of treatment that civilised people would usually permit in their vicinity. But now, nobody gives a #, unless it directly refers to them & their friends/family, in whatever little box of identity-related fun they happen to reside in. Only a thoroughly fragmented society would put up with the sort of bull# levelled at them by our supposed government, and the NGOs that guide & direct that government (World Economic Forum, etc), over the past four years. We were deliberately broken down with identity politics & the trans movement corrupting our young people & stressing us the heck out. By the time COVID came around we were so battered that many of us acquiesced & let them do whatever they intended to do in a time of national crisis, hoping that they would be able to resolve this deadly situation which seemed to be upon us. Later, we came to the understanding that it was ALL bull#, that we had been deceived, that we were the targets of a depopulation attempt by the parasitic powers that should not be. By not resisting fully at the outset of the PLANdeminc, we permitted the fox entry into the henhouse, and boy did it run wild, ending up with much blood on its teeth & fur as it finally slumped to rest & digest what had been accomplished by its entry into the henhouse. A lot of dead & wounded & traumatised chickens is what the fox accomplished.

We need to ensure that next time, we are on guard when the fox comes slinking around the yard looking to gain further entry into the lives of the people who inhabit these islands. When we stand together, and discard the identity politics which has kept us divided, we can unite under a banner of either FREEDOM or TYRANNY. That is the only axis that we need to focus on at this time. No matter one's politics in general terms, we can at least agree that tyranny is not a desired objective of anyone who is not a part of the oppressive movement which is demanding the enslavement of the people. Anyone who stands with the oppressors is abiding close to the heart of darkness which envisioned this terrible state of affairs, before inspiring men & women to follow its dictats & line up all the tin cans, ready for the rifle. Those who wish to stand on the side of FREEDOM need only make themselves known, with caution, to a local resistance group where possible. Naturally we should foreswear violence in complete adherence to principles of peaceful dialogue. But we MUST find a way to identify ourselves to one another - because to know that we are not alone is a powerful force majeur, replenishing our courage for the battles ahead - even when society itself has gone mad all around us, leaving us questioning our sanity.

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"

Thomas Jefferson..

Godspeed,

FITO.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think we could perhaps sort out an agreement in the freedom movement that we can create an 'awareness ribbon' which we can wear without hassle, which is white with a network of black nodes connected by thin black lines - this represents a libertarian/anarchic decentralisation of labour & resources, as well as the network effect embodied by people of the freedom movement themselves.

If we were to create such an awareness ribbon pattern by which to covertly identify oneself to others within the freedom movement, they could be bulk ordered by members with enough cash to donate to their local freedom movement. Over a relatively short time these ribbons would find their way into the hands of freedom movement individuals, who will then be able to network intelligently & develop new friendships & support groups. This is very achievable, as the cost of such ribbons is low.

I'm going to look into it now, so I can bring it to the attention of someone who may be able to finance the first couple of batches. Watch this space.

new topics

join