It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
Only when you're in lockstep with Biden, but suit yourself and eat up all the MSM garbage.

What in the main stream media is garbage about Hamas? Are they supposedly freedom fighters and not terrorists? Do freedom fighters mow down families in their beds, behead babies, murder pregnant women and remove the preborn child and then murder it, slaughter hundreds at a music festival devoted to peace, rape, etc etc?? These are the things they did and are still doing. What about that isn't 'terrorist 'but instead furthers the cause of Palestinian 'freedom'??

edit on 10/10/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Soloprotocol

They could have cooperated and made a relaxed new life for themselves as part of Israel.
That is the difference. They chose death for ideology in the end.
Because of irrational hatred they all chose death over life.

Boo #ing hoo indeed. If you choose hate: die.

America and the Irish should have just cooperated with the British then, You know, made life easy for themselves. Should the Ukrainians just cooperate with Russia and make life easy on themselves?,

How about the Vietnamese, Should they have just cooperated with the French, British, and the US? Made life easy for themselves.

Maybe the Egyptians should have just rolled over and let the Brits and French take over the Suez canal.

How did Iraq and Afghanistan turn out? Maybe they should have just rolled over as well. I'm starting to see a pattern in all the hypocrisy on here. The only people who are terrorists are the ones with the backbone to fight back against the bully.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There are 50 Muslim majority countries in the world. The so called 'palestinians' could fit in with them. There is only ONE Jewish country. That's Israel. It's small and it's on the land that is historically theirs.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Err... no?

Of course not, everything Biden tells you is true. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

There are 50 Muslim majority countries in the world. The so called 'palestinians' could fit in with them. There is only ONE Jewish country. That's Israel. It's small and it's on the land that is historically theirs.

Look at Kosovo.

Which was stripped from Serbia in 99’ with the influx of Muslim migrants there since ww2. And the extremists demolished the 1000+ year old monasteries.

Of course the Clintons had their hand there.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Err... no?

Of course not, everything Biden tells you is true. Obviously.

So you are going with 'the media are all telling lies'?? That Hamas didn't murder 1,000 people? That they didn't injure 2,000 people? That they didn't kidnap 150 people? The film footage from their own go-cams show them doing it but you are saying that's all fake?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I mean... you should know!.

YOU SHOULD KNOW by know it happened.
I just reposted the information. Obviously it needs repeating for the deniers.
40 beheaded babies. Families mass murdered in their beds.
Eyewitness testimony and the news team was taken to the scene.

Did you read fast as well?

Maybe news articles hypontise people into seeing stuff that is not there and make them spread stuff that's not there.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Looks like a full war against Iranian proxies in the north and sout is on. BBC radio reported a few minutes ago that following major airlines cancelling flights to Ben Gurion, IDF planes are travelling all over Planet Earth picking up volunteer reservists who want to go and serve Israel.

I am thinking this may well go all the way to Iran-
If Israel are truly serious about fully eradicating Hamas,they have to stop Iran funding them,which means taking out the regime.
Iran is the head of the snake.
That is the hard truth.

Looking at the geopolitical situation the developed world is facing-a non islamist Iran would not only give a chance of peace to Israel,it would also hugely weaken Russia and China so those pulling the strings may green light an attack on Iran.

Totally agree on the Iran front. Nothing will change in the eastern Mediterranean until Iran is taken out of the equation. Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, all bordering Israel, all heavily influenced by Iran.

I have no idea how Israel can nuetralise Iran without resorting to the nuclear option. Are the Yanks going to do the job? They can do it properly and have the manpower and resources plus their MIC. I just can't see that Israel 1/10th the population of Iran can take it on without resorting to WMD.

Then we get the question............... Where are Israel's Dolphin submarines right now? They are said to carry nuclear tipped Popeye Turbo cruise missiles. Is there any info' out there on their location? Rumor has it the Israeli's have one Dolphin fully tooled up at any time off the coast of Iran.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm going with 'you do not put up, but you wont shut up.'

That's what I'm going with.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I'm going with 'you do not put up, but you wont shut up.'

That's what I'm going with.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
You haven't told us what the 'garbage' about Hamas supposedly is.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It means you have been called out for spreading lies, the ignorance is duly noted. You want to try a different line of inquiry?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It means you have been called out for spreading lies, the ignorance is duly noted.

What lie? I got the title wrong so I fixed it. That doesn't change the fact that Hamas murdered 40 babies and children, beheading some of them. So what part of that is 'garbage' against Hamas?

You didn't answer my questions - You called the news against Hamas 'garbage'. Are they supposedly freedom fighters and not terrorists? Do freedom fighters mow down families in their beds, behead babies, murder pregnant women and remove the preborn child and then murder it, slaughter hundreds at a music festival devoted to peace, rape, etc etc?? These are the things they did and are still doing. What about that isn't 'terrorist 'but instead furthers the cause of Palestinian 'freedom'??

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Kind of like Noah's Ark, huh?

Sorry, I'm totally OFF TOPIC.

Please delete my comment. Actually, Flyer's Fan can put in that request.

Otherwise, I am with you on your comments on this thread. Well done Flyer's Fan.
edit on 10-10-2023 by Whatchful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That doesn't change the fact that Hamas murdered 40 babies and children, beheading some of them.

And now you're moving the goalpost like a liar we caught in some internetz, only to sound like another Joe Biden.

No further questions, your honor. I am done here.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

So you are refusing to address your post and explain when you said this -

eat up all the MSM garbage.

Yeah ... ok ... pfft

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It means you have been called out for spreading lies, the ignorance is duly noted.

What lie? I got the title wrong so I fixed it. That doesn't change the fact that Hamas murdered 40 babies and children, beheading some of them. So what part of that is 'garbage' against Hamas?

You didn't answer my questions - You called the news against Hamas 'garbage'. Are they supposedly freedom fighters and not terrorists? Do freedom fighters mow down families in their beds, behead babies, murder pregnant women and remove the preborn child and then murder it, slaughter hundreds at a music festival devoted to peace, rape, etc etc?? These are the things they did and are still doing. What about that isn't 'terrorist 'but instead furthers the cause of Palestinian 'freedom'??

You are messing with some birthrights of the leftists.

They are allowed to make up any stories they want, with zero proof.

They are allowed to call things “lies” that we’ve all seen thoroughly documented and presented.

You will stand down with your hateful behaviors !

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That doesn't change the fact that Hamas murdered 40 babies and children, beheading some of them.

And now you're moving the goalpost like a liar we caught in some internetz, only to sound like another Joe Biden.

No further questions, your honor. I am done here.

Tucks tail, waddles out.

Another classic meltdown culminating in the classic final scene of stomping out and yelling “I say good day sir ! I do not have to put up with this !”

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
They are allowed to make up any stories they want, with zero proof.

He said - "eat up all the MSM garbage". I'm just asking WHAT GARBAGE? What in the media is supposedly garbage about Hamas? Their sole purpose is the destruction of Israel. Is it garbage that 1,000 people are dead? That's easy to verify. Is it garbage that 2,000 people were injured? That's easy to verify. Is it garbage that 40 children in a kibbutz were murdered and some were even beheaded? That's been verified by eyewitness accounts and a news team on the ground. What about the MSM is garbage on this? It's a simple question.
edit on 10/10/2023 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

birthrights of the leftists.

So you're a goner, too?

I'm definitely in agreement, if you're talking into the mirror that enhances all kinds of funny entitlement with it's forbidden powders... powers.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

birthrights of the leftists.

So you're a goner, too?

I'm definitely in agreement, if you're talking into the mirror that enhances all kinds of funny entitlement with its forbidden powders... powers.

You have time to yammer on to me, but not to prove your various claims and stories above, that you’ve been asked for many times.
Good times.

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join