It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream of El Paso Border Crossings From Mexico Side Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is a live feed of the Texas Border crossings at El Paso as seen from the Mexico side at Ciudad Juarez by 1st Responders Media.It is getting more difficult for independent media to stream from US side because Border Patrol and National Guard push them back and block views. About 7 minutes into this stream you can see a colorized glossy pamphlet given to the streamer by one of the immigrants. It has map and all ngo locations throughout the journey. This has to stop. Congress people do your job and stop being traitors to the American Citizens, pro slavery, pro sex and drug trafficking etc. The Biden Administration has gone rogue- we NEED you Congress!

edit on 4-10-2023 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If they are streaming from the Mexican side, I don't expect their life expectancy to be long.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I hope he doesn’t get harmed; May the Angels look over him. He got quite a scare about a month ago when he was green lasered at the Yuma border. He was supposed to go back the next night and didn’t.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is a pamphlet with map and NGO locations from 5 months ago from his Twitter account:
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Posted this on another thread.

Don't know how accurate it is but this lady is reporting that the World Economic Forum has taken control of several American military bases in Panama and is orchestrating the flood of migrants that are heading toward the U.S. southern border in their millions.

Link / Video

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thank you for posting this. I have been looking for more information to look into.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Frankly, Im surprised that there hasnt been more cartel violence and intimidation on this side. Perhaps we just aren't hearing about it. Or that they are showing restraint in order to keep the operation from being shut down.

At any rate, its inevitable to occur sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Huh, I expected the Rio Grande to be a little grander than that. Duran Duran is full of sh*t.

Be lax with enforcement if you wan't, but don't try to block those that want to do demonstrate your lax stance, if they are indeed obstructing people filming the border, if that matters to them.

This video made our news.

I like the dog. We should definitely grant the dog asylum.
edit on 4-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Leaders of these other countries south of the United States should be upset over losing so many working age adults. They pay the taxes that support the economy, infrastructure, and retirees.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Have we talked about Colony Ridge; advertised to immigrants as “ Terrenos Colonias”?

Colony Ridge – Migrant Town Run by Cartels in Rural Texas: www.armstrongeconomics.com...

Secretive migrant towns filled with undocumented persons are springing up in the US. The largest known town is located in Colony Ridge, Texas, and spans 60 square miles. No one knows exactly how many people are living there, but the general estimate is 75,000. Who has the money to buy properties and support these towns? First, the US government is providing aid to all illegals since they need them here. Secondly, the drug cartels who came into our country to escape prosecution on their own. Text

“ Colony Ridge ‘illegal immigrant’ town springs up in Texas as local developer sells border crossers property ‘without asking them for documentation – with FOUR cartels now operating there’”: montgomerycountypolicereporter.com... ithout-asking-them-for-documentation-with-four-cartels-now-operating-there/

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Back in the day, you might have gotten some leftists to defend the open borders, but with everything going on, they cannot argue that this is an invasion.

Cloward-Piven, right before everyone's eyes.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have read about these developers/developments. WTF is Abbot on this???

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Here is a song and dance going on at Eagle Pass, Texas from JLR Investigates! From 4 days ago. I watched it many times myself; this is how it goes- the Texas National Guard will come and stand guard until enough people have crossed and are waiting on the other side of the razor wire, they will leave and then the Border Patrol will come and cut the wire and let the immigrants in. Same thing over and over. They have since put up yellow caution tape and pushed independent media back and block with vehicles:

They then go on buses to processing facilities for 1-5 days and then released to streets/NGO’s or put on buses to the location of their choice.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. This is me pleading from my keyboard, hoping to all that is good that our Congress will stand up right now before the American people take things into their own hands. That is not the world I want but I can feel it coming. I’m raising a very intelligent child that has been through enough and just wants to live a peaceful productive life.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Apparently Abbott has called a special session to discuss this, but this is concerning

Harris, the developer, is a prominent Republican donor, particularly to the governor. He has given over $1 million to Abbott’s campaigns and also contributed to local politicians such as state Sen. Brandon Creighton and state Rep. William Metcalf, both of Conroe.

www.texastribune.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We gonna see what the good governor is made of.

He should have already been in front of this.

Im passing thru there next week.

I'll let you know what I observe in El Paso. All was quiet by the wall 2 weeks ago near El Centro.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Why the hell is the pamphlet in English?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
people lining up to be sent to their designated poverty zones

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I think you know the answer to that.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Why the hell is the pamphlet in English?

Good question. He found the map posted to Twitter 5 months ago from just on the other side of the border wall in Yuma at the Cocophah gap just before the immigrants step around the wall into the US. The immigrants coming through there were from everywhere in the world; many of them English speaking. Lots of Indians, many countries from Africa, China (most of the Chinese were sus), Uzbekistan and on and on. The streamer found the map thrown out by the immigrants along with different passport photos, documents, credit cards, SIM cards everywhere, even money from many different countries.

It’s a coordinated effort; the pamphlet was probably for an English speaking immigrant that couldn’t speak Spanish.

<<   2 >>

join