It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi evicted from private office in the Capitol by interim House speaker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In a religious community known as Christians.
Just read the Bible, it warns everyone about the days we are in.

That, is the only one I have seen in my four decades on this prison planet.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
All of this for "my team" points, really?

It is simple.
Nancy was Speaker when McCarthy took over.
By tradition, the former speaker gets an office/space in this area of the capitol.
McCarthy WAS Speaker and a new speaker will be elected.
By tradition, the FORMER speaker (McCarthy) gets an office.

But hey, keep the division going, what could go wrong?

GO TEAM!!!

Bunch of tribalism BS, tbh

edit on 5-10-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: putnam6

Let's be fair, it's political sparring and a scummy move. First off, it's tradition that the Speaker Emerita be given an office in the Capitol. Second, McHenry knew that Pelosi was out of the state attending Feinstein's funeral.

He was visibly pissed last night that McCarthy was removed and as a result he's acting like a three year old throwing a tantrum.

As a parent of at one time 4 teenage daughters Im well aware of she did this and that first crap. As someone has mentioned here I said the same WTF when she tore up Trump's agenda at the State of the Union, as when McHenry banged the gavel

the are plenty of other episodes of tantrums and scumminess to go around on both sides

we will only gert above it when we quit reveling in it when it isn't our side

It’s always totally disingenuous when you or anybody else rolls out the old “they all do it and all equally”.
It’s so false it makes the discussion pointless.
You will never find an equivalent of total clowns like Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Fetterman, Schiff, Swallwell, Waters, the “squad”, Bowman, Jeffries, Hochul, Whitmer.
These are literally people with all kinds of mental illness and moral emptiness.
You can find a couple here and there in the GOP. Mitch and that dude from NY come to mind.
But equal ? Not in the dimension that we inhabit.

You left out COVICTED CHILD MOLESTER Dennis Hastert, former GOP speaker of the house.
You forgot rep. Boebert. “Champion beeltlejuicer”
You missed Don Trump, guilty of sexual assault.

Lol Boebert guilty of acting like a Biden, and Trump couldn’t even be charged with a crime because of absolutely no evidence, just a homely old lady with a disjointed story. Had to settle for screwing him out of some money.
Hastert yes, he needs the death penalty.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join