It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic visionary experience regarding the future evolution of ULEZ protests in the UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Wow, what can I say? Before I brief you on the experience I just had thirty minutes ago, I will preface it by explaining that in recent weeks & months I have been pressing ahead with deeper encounters with God through scripture, prayer, meditation, prophetic reflection & the use of spiritual gifts (charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit available by grace to believers who adhere to the Christian faith). God has been responding to my efforts to move ahead & get closer to His heart for my life by providing visionary experiences which simply blow my mind. I recount a couple of recent experiences in the thread I wrote HERE concerning a prophetic message to officials in the UK government, intelligence services, police & military.

I now want to recount a new experience that I had only thirty minutes ago - ironically I was actually settling down to sleep, I wasn't actively praying, just reflecting as I listened to some worship music. What unfolded was a powerful, spontaneous visionary experience which led me on a journey through a movie-type scene which I strongly believe can be interpreted as that which the LORD is telling us will actually begin to unfold on our streets here in the UK over the next year or two.

Essentially, the vision began as I stood watching a group of youths (around the age of 15) going to join in with a Blade Runners-inspired protest. If you don't yet know the awesome story of the ULEZ camera-destroying 'Blade Runners' here in the UK, in London, then I highly recommend the following podcast from James Corbett of the Corbett Report, who details their exploits in suitable praiseworthy terms: Monkeywrenching the New World Order - including Blade Runners segment.

They were approaching to join in with a group of older 'Blade Runner' protestors, who had expanded their remit from solely attacking the ULEZ cameras, by now also targeting the various civic works projects that were being erected in the streets & precincts of the UK, as the government forged ahead with efforts to create 15 minute cities/neighbourhoods. If you haven't heard of these sinister urban planning monstrosities yet either, check out the following articles highlighting the dangers & obscene implications of that scheme HERE - The People's Voice, HERE - Spiked Online and HERE - Intercession for America.

These civic works involved the construction of road obstructions & changes to the way people were directed to congregate & traverse the areas within their 'zone'. The protestors really got into scuffles & destroyed the work of the civics engineers, who mainly stood back & let the protestors/activists get on with it - NOBODY wants to get in the way of these horrible social engineering policies, and that was clear in the vision.

Incidentally the vision was one long sequence which ran from start to finish within a couple of minutes. Concurrent to these activities in the vision there was a group of strong, soldiers dressed in white uniforms trimmed with gold & various medals on their uniforms - these were literal angelic soldiers, supernatural beings who were despatched to PROTECT THE PROTESTORS/ACTIVISTS, enabling them to remain safe in the event of aggression directed against them by police or any other group, such as Antifa counter-protestors (though the only ones seen in the vision were 'Just Stop Oil' protestors, who were seen to be scruffy layabouts who were very much acting in the interests of the World Economic Forum's Great Reset agenda, involving as it does a load of absolute BULL regarding the climate agenda). These counter-protestors were quickly gotten rid of when the Blade Runners showed up - the flakey layabout JSO protestors were simply weak-minded, feeble idiots, useful to the WEF agenda, but powerless in the face or real arguments & real activism for the defence of the people delivered by the Blade Runners.

In summary, this visionary experience was extremely clear, extremely fluid, highly detailed, with a narrative that was comprehensively intelligible from start to finish, definitely a message from Heaven which was arrayed & directed in absolute favour of the principles of the Blade Runner activists - because when tyranny becomes law, then rebellion becomes a duty. And guess what - the Blade Runners are on the side of the angels, as this vision comprehensively demonstrated to me in only a couple of minutes of vivid heavenly experience in the gifting of the prophetic call on my life.

Godspeed Blade Runners - your protest movement will grow, will draw in committed patriots from the next generation, will be effective, and will be supported by literal angels in disguise. We can do this. Keep ploughing ahead. Bless you all.

FITO.

edit on SeptemberFriday2319CDT06America/Chicago-050053 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

new topics

join