It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination Part 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

I believe when they find him/her they will slowly shape that being into something presentable to the public.

Why though?

The only thing I can think of is, such a person could be helpful to project bluebeam.

Otherwise, gifted people with exceptional skills and abilities, sometimes make good spies. I'm guessing that recruitment has gotten harder over the years. After all, who wants to go work for an agency of liars and much worse?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What project are they working on that causes them to release negative propaganda about themselves to keep it a secret? The are the sole administrators of something called The Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination. This exam is designed to detect and locate the Creator of the Universe returning in human form. They utilize an advanced artificial intelligence (AI) to design and run this exam. They analyze every individual from the time they are born through a multitude of cognitive tests, all within the Alpha Omega Interdimensional Examination, simply to determine the potential and probability of you being the Creator of the Universe. Their AI systems have used information from all religious texts ever created and has predicted the imminent return of the Creator. Thus, they designed this exam to find him.

Wow! That's quite a claim! What led you to believe that from the link you posted?

After reviewing the document in the link, it looks like our government investigated the Monroe Institute and it's practices to see if it had practical uses for them. I never took it to sound like they were trying to find a human to consider them as the Creator of the Universe. They are researching out-of-body experiences to see if it can help science in the area of healing and possibly use it to help to predict the future. All I gather is that they are using their test subjects to be able to determine which techniques work best to achieve this. Now, that's not to say that our government wouldn't try to hire someone who is advanced in the program to help them gain outside knowledge from the universe, but it certainly doesn't sound to me like they are looking for Jesus on earth.

However, it does look like the knowledge that they're gaining, combined with what they already know about science, is a form of confirmation of what the Bible has already told us about the Trinity of God which can be found in the last paragraph on page 24 of the document and page 26 if you're using the pdf format page numbers from your link (which I will post again here).

www.cia.gov...

As for the creation of this program, you can find more about Robert Monroe and the Monroe Institute in the links below. So, no, I don't believe this is a CIA creation, but one that Army intelligence has investigated and are probably using among our intelligence agencies.

www.monroeinstitute.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Otherwise, gifted people with exceptional skills and abilities, sometimes make good spies. I'm guessing that recruitment has gotten harder over the years. After all, who wants to go work for an agency of liars and much worse?

There is a section in the originally linked document that shows that they have used certain techniques to test "remote viewing", which would make for a great spying tool. Unfortunately, the documents talks about the 10 subjects tested who were able to view the serial number off of a piece of equipment across the other side of the country, but all 10 subjects failed to produce the entire serial number correctly. They were able to gain some of the numbers, but not all.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wiredcerebellum
Here is part of the missing material I believe. Hope this helps. www.vice.com... a reply to: Compendium

Great! The person who wrote this did a pretty good job I thought on explaining the purpose of the investigation.

McDonnell states early in the report that his goal was to "construct a scientifically valid and reasonably lucid model of how consciousness functions" in order to put "out-of-body states into the language of physical science to remove the stigma of its occult connotations."

He also confirm what I was saying about our military considering the practical uses of remote viewing, if only they could get it to work accurately and consistently.

Thanks for the link to the article. I have posted a link to the entire document again that has the missing pages, including pg. 25, without all of the commentary from your original link...

docs.google.com...://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20601195/6-full-report.pdf

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

To expand on this statement further...

McDonnell states early in the report that his goal was to "construct a scientifically valid and reasonably lucid model of how consciousness functions" in order to put "out-of-body states into the language of physical science to remove the stigma of its occult connotations."

In my opinion, this is EXACTLY why the government isn't being straight forward with us about what they have learned about UFOs and "aliens'. Especially since Luis Elizondo told us from his time in working for our government that higher ups in the Pentagon believed them to be demons. It also explains why most stories of "alien abductions" originate in some kind of dream state or during an out-of-body experience. I believe our government is afraid of either sounding crazy or afraid of American citizens' reactions if they were to come across as believers in an interdimensional spiritual world while trying to maintain physical science and come across as being secular or neutral to all such things.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You nailed that on the head about the interdimensional realm existing and the government having a fear of being ridiculed. a reply to: Deetermined

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Based on a real-life military program.

edit on 27-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Detail

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This may explain some of the technology that governments have been using.

Shadowgate

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheHiddenFoot

What if in creating this reality, God wanted to experience what it would be like to exist ''within'' this reality. Fully within this reality. This would mean, by the limits of our human reasoning, that God would best experience existing within this reality by not knowing the fuller nature of extradimensional existence.

This follows into the notion that all people are to one degree or another, aspects of this experience. I would think that this experience would span the gamut from those who are pressured by defect into some of the worst crimes imaginable, to those who, again to varying degrees, experience a fuller sense of divinity.

And therein lies a possible answer to many things. It's that experience of divinity. To much eradicates the experience of being part of this reality. A serial killer who might envision their own divinity would feel free of normal human moral restraints and kill at will because, heck, I'm a god in my own right. Anyone who comes to rely upon ths idea that they are God, cancels or at least stagnates the experience of God's attempts to live within this reality.

Therefore, any person who would actively pursue a course to a full expression of divinity would by the nature of God wishing to live within this reality and not as God, would, be wise to keep a damper of the ''I"m God'' perspective.

I think that God experiencing this existence from within would also experience this reality from those along the path to full divinity. Key here would be in not achieving the point of full divinity but rather all the points along the line ''toward'' divinity because once anyone had realized the true experience of being divine and no longer living in this world with all it's doubts and concerns, the experiment would be over.

So therein is an Alpha and Omega idea. God wanting to experience existence from within this reality all the way through the process of realization OF full divinity.

How's that for gobble de gook?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It’s a good group of thoughts. But I think if God truly wanted the human experience he would return in human form blindly and get to really experience the confusion of being a human. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yes, that. But that would be just an experience of being here now or rather only now. The fuller experience would be the experience from all along the line of history. Each and every life all of us have lived.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
This may explain some of the technology that governments have been using.

Shadowgate

That's pretty discouraging. Think about the fact that this video came out in August 2020 and starting at the 37:00 - 38:00 minute marks you have whistleblowers discussing how Ukraine is at the freaking epicenter of EVERYTHING we do and even the "Steele" dossier that accused Trump of Russiagate was actually concocted in Ukraine. When Congress blew up like a bunch of mad men over Trump's call to Ukraine in 2020, I knew there was much more to Ukraine that our government was trying to cover up to protect themselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'll have to re-watch this. I could swear that this documentary was released before 2020, and I remember waiting on a Shadowgate 2.

And this thread is talking about a Shadowgate 3:

Shadowgate 3 to come out this summer exposes IIA CAA

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I hate watching videos, but I can't stop watching this one. I'll definitely have to check all of them out. We already know that information warfare is going on, but I love how these whistleblowers name names and instances of who's spying on who and how much blackmail is involved. One thing is for sure based on this video, our election data servers are absolutely NOT safe from our corrupt government.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, that. But that would be just an experience of being here now or rather only now. The fuller experience would be the experience from all along the line of history. Each and every life all of us have lived.

Considering that God is everywhere all of the time and has the ability to read every one of our thoughts continuously already, I'm not sure why anyone would think He would be interested in the "full" human experience, even though He technically already had an experience through Jesus. Jesus was God incarnate in the flesh. And why did Jesus tell His disciples to keep some of his healings, miracles, and the knowledge of who He was from the public? Because He knew they would kill Him. His earthly ministry only lasted about 4 years until they did just that. Jesus came for one purpose only. A plan to be able to forgive and cleanse our earthly sins so that we could be clean enough to enter his pure and perfect kingdom in the next life. Would any of you REALLY want to live the full human experience throughout history? Count me out! That would suck!

edit on 27-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Considering that God is everywhere all of the time and has the ability to read every one of our thoughts continuously already, I'm not sure why anyone would think He would be interested in the "full" human experience, even though He technically already had an experience through Jesus. Jesus was God incarnate in the flesh. And why did Jesus tell His disciples to keep some of his healings, miracles, and the knowledge of who He was from the public? Because He knew they would kill Him. His earthly ministry only lasted about 4 years until they did just that. Jesus came for one purpose only. A plan to be able to forgive and cleanse our earthly sins so that we could be clean enough to enter his pure and perfect kingdom in the next life. Would any of you REALLY want to live the full human experience throughout history? Count me out! That would suck!
I think God would do that to prove to humanity that he went through equal trials and tribulations to all humans.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
That is pretty much the Qabalistic/Hermetic view

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure why anyone would think He would be interested in the "full" human experience, even though He technically already had an experience through Jesus.

I understand that you cannot, or will not understand this idea, and as I see it, this is ok. God's experiences in this realm, this reality might not be limited to what the book you guide your life around portray as being the be all and end all of his Will in this reality.

By this theory, your experience of this reality is what it is. It is yours and Gods by your experience. Others have other experiences and those are God's as well, based on their experiences. God experiences through us, from Mother Teresa to Jeffery Dahmer. I know you will not like that idea as well but again, it appears to me that your experience in thise reality is based on the Bible and a belief in Jesus as described in the Bible. If those are the limits you wish to place on your comprehension of reality I pretty sure that this is fine with God as well.

And all of that is as I hopefully mentioned earlier in the thread, some of my thinking on this issue and as my little slogan at the bottom of my posts suggests, one of myriad ways by which existence perceives it self and has nothing to do with statements of exactly how things are, Just guesses.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Well, how about that, I may be a Qabalist though I do not know about Qabalism as it must be written down somewhere. As I have mentioned I don't necessarily believe any of that, rather just as my old jazz buddies used to say, just wood shedding.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So, what do you believe to be God's plan for this reality?

Do you practice any of the meditative practices listed in the document?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join