It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House is Using Numerous Tools to Keep President Biden Standing and Cognizant.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

lol what? I expect from the leader of the US to find their way off a stage and so does the rest of the sane world.

How can he lead a country if he can't lead himself off a stage? You people are desperate at clutching your straws about what was obvious even before he became President: That he has grave mental and health problems, but you people can not let this be official or known, because it was the tactic you tried using on Trump.

It's always the same and kind of an insult to our intelligence when you folks -and yes I put you all into one basket here- try to explain such things away with trivial posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep that is what nursing homes and orlderly are for, to guide and help the elderly in need. You know senile, dementia, Alzheimer's and disable.

Read the above post and even Trump needed a military officer as security to baby step down a ramp,

I believe the ramp was wet and he was doing that thing where you DON'T FALL AND BUST YOUR ASS LIKE JOEY DOES.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"They" now have Joe walking erect without falling. Next, what can "they" do to make him stop telling such obvious lies, such as...

Biden talking about his time as a public defender.

“It was a lesson I learned coming out of — not like real leaders in the civil rights movement — but when I came out of the civil rights movement as a kid, as a public defender.” Biden said.

Biden was a public defender for a brief time. After significant research, BuzzFeed found that Biden defended a cow thief in Delaware.
Source: www.americainsider.org...

Everyone knows Joe Biden was not a Public Defender as a kid, and was not in the Civil Rights movement.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
He rides a bike several times a week. I doubt standing is a problem. I can't even ride a bike anymore.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What are those many nefarious tools that the "Biden Crime Family" are using:

Tennis shoes.
A shorter AF1 ramp.

Numerous tools FTW.

Also relevant from your source but as usual you didnt cover this

This isn’t new — it was proactively and transparently disclosed in a 2021 report from the president’s doctor and again this year,” Andrew Bates, White House spokesperson, told the outlet. “This article fits an unfortunate pattern of media attempting to sensationalize something that has long been public, rather than covering the president’s very real achievements for hardworking Americans.”

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As long as you are making it about Trump rather than Biden, ask yourself, could Biden do all those rallies and be on stage ad libbing for an hour and a half to 3 hours?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The will just switch him for a The Muppet Show puppet or robot.
he folls over as much as a robot.
sorry to insult robots.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
March 28, 2024

Because President Joe Biden trips and falls so easily, White House doctors now have him wearing "boat anchor" Lifestyle shoes. I think they are inflatable?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join