It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio So Far This Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
WHAT the heck is happening in Ohio? This is a huge surge in missing kids. The pictures look like different races and different ages. No 'type'. This is scary. I'm glad my daughter is fully grown and out on her own. YIKES!

More than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio So Far This Year

Children are disappearing from northern Ohio in record numbers, with more than 1,000 minors reported missing so far this year.

More than 45 children have gone missing in the Cleveland-Akron area this month alone, and in August, there were more than 35 missing minors, according to the Ohio attorney general’s missing children website.

The disappearances are creating a disturbing trend in northern Ohio, which began in May, when nearly 30 children went missing in just the first two weeks.

Officials at the time called it an “extraordinary surge” in disappearances.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

When they say "kids" were reported missing, do they actually mean "teens"? The youngest listed in the article was 12. This matters because teens often engage in risky behavior (like running away for a couple of days), and social media's influence has probably magnified this. They also don't say how many were found (if any)--- are there currently 1000 teens that have just *poof* disappeared? What happened to their phones? I don't know what to think, scary if true.

edit on 9262023 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Did any custody laws change?

Many abductions are by a non-custodial parent.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
From 2019-2021 so during the covid scam, 1.25 million women and female children in India disappeared into thin air.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

When they say "kids" were reported missing, do they actually mean "teens"? The youngest listed in the article was 12. This matters because teens often engage in risky behavior (like running away for a couple of days), and social media's influence has probably magnified this. They also don't say how many were found (if any)--- are there currently 1000 teens that have just *poof* disappeared? What happened to their phones? I don't know what to think, scary if true.

From 2022

The trend line for the past 10 years: The gender of children reported missing were 8,224 female and 7,331 male. Authorities reported that 96% of the missing children – 14,940 -- were recovered safely by the year's end. Open source data revealed that four of the children reported missing were found deceased in 2022.

www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...#:~:text=The%20trend% 20line%20for%20the,were%20found%20deceased%20in%202022.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas
From 2019-2021 so during the covid scam, 1.25 million women and female children in India disappeared into thin air.

Shipped to China ? For a cool trillion that only got as far as the top 5 families in India ?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some details that seem to have been left out.

Despite the alarming figure at the time of the initial reports 1,020 of those children had been returned home. Police chief Wayne Drummond said: "The vast majority of missing juveniles are runaways and sometimes habitual runaways. I don't say that to minimise missing juveniles. I say that to add context.

Link

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It seems like every time there is a natural disaster, lots of children go missing. The Ohio train derailment kept everyone focused on that while _______________???

Same for Maui Hawaii. Lots of children missing after the devastating fires last month.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Cwantas

Shipped to China ? For a cool trillion that only got as far as the top 5 families in India ?

Who knows? an unbelievably shocking statistic none the less.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looks like the elites found a new city to harvest their adrenochrome from

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Many? I would say some...not many

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath

originally posted by: Annee

Many? I would say some...not many

I suggest you check that statistic for younger children.

Teens mostly runaways.
edit on 26-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Unaccompanied Children Released to Sponsors by State - March 2023 - LINK

Saving the Children From the D.U.M.B.’s - LINK

Over 35,000 Malnourished, Caged Children Rescued Out of US Tunnels by Military - LINK

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

funny, i just saw sound of freedom last saturday and my movie date and i did a lot of talking about it

top topics

join