It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Markers for Applause..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Blush Bar?

Oh wow, I never knew that about the "reddening points bar". Well whaddaya know.

And here I thought it was just red because people were mad at me.

HAHHAA i didn't know that either!! i'm glad to know that too!!!

angie

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The red bar is fine, but the warn tag is better. You can click on the tag and see the post that got them warned, why not click the tag and see which post got them applaused. This should be.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
The red bar is fine, but the warn tag is better. You can click on the tag and see the post that got them warned, why not click the tag and see which post got them applaused. This should be.

Because of all that stuff people wrote on the last page with the words and things.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

This has been discussed extensively in DISC and the bottom line is that one person's great post is another's call for a rewrite, and identifying a post will lead to a variety of criticisms, constructive and otherwise. Anonymity in this case, is the prudent course for ATS.

Applauded Monkeys, not just for Masonic posts anymore...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
This has been discussed extensively in DISC and the bottom line is that one person's great post is another's call for a rewrite, and identifying a post will lead to a variety of criticisms, constructive and otherwise. Anonymity in this case, is the prudent course for ATS.

Now I know there's a conspiracy!

Actually, I didn't know this. Awesome to learn the member contributor Deny Ignorance Steering Committee has debated this subject and confirms the prudent course.

If there's no objections then... O_o

Closing topic on high note.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join