It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences that changed my life forever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

I have my family last name, I have a legal stage name for appearing and cashing checks from entertaining...and have worn stage makeup since age 11 when I was on TV.

That being said...I was me, then the entertainer..2 of me going to Catholic school performing on school nights all over.

I married at 18 to an older woman ( didn't hv to) and toured every damn place you can think of. England, Tokyo, Brazil...dozens of places.

Each night on stage...the "Catholic kid" dons cool stage clothes, some Max Factor #2 base makeup, and glittery wild r n r clothes.

I'm really 2 people, plus the other one here replying away. Im real sure people slip in and out of "self" all thoughout their lives.

To pull together all of "ourselves"...is a lifetime commitment...few realize till they are soooo far ahead in life...that they can then look back...and think "coulda-shoulda-woulda-if-I-couldve"... but by then? It's too late..

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Aye, I can relate to the multiple selves, I have ordinary me and the other me who is the one who experiences the altered consciousness when interacting with the phenomenon.

The "play" and the "actor" has a lot of similarites with "experiencing". I am reminded of the "initiation" of the mystery schools. The feeling of a separate reality is the same.

With the gray who had the human memories, she was the actress, yet it went beyond. One day I noticed a sadness in her and asked her what was wrong.

The child's memory included a much loved older brother who adored his little sister. The gray missed him as a consequence of having the memories of a human.

So what we did is installed the brother's menories in a blank gray.

A gift for him, a little sister, a gift for her, her older brother.

It really was one of those moments when reunited (sniffle sniffle : )

<< 1  2   >>

join