It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Triangular UFO Attack Argentine military base

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerV
According to ATS military gurus, it was an exercise by coast guard shooting at the flares to get rid of near outdated ammo, emptying the shelfs to make place for newly manufactured rounds...in Argentina.

You've spoken with these "Gurus"? Maybe you can point us in the direction of the conversation. They've not made that claim in this thread and i don't see another thread having been started on this supposed incident.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
So far it all sounds fabricated ... nothing here of note ,and worthy of further investigation.

Nice try op

Time will tell. No harm No foul.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol isn’t Argentina where SS officers fled following wwii? How interesting

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
a reply to: Soloprotocol isn’t Argentina where SS officers fled following wwii? How interesting

About 1600 Nazi V1 and V2 rocket engineers got shipped to the US under Operation Paperclip, including one Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun, You may have heard of him?

They were all fed, watered, housed, given gainful employment, taken on shopping trips, and eventually granted citizenship of the good old US of A.

Just the bad nazis fled further south.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I’m one of them. There was a thread about an Iranian air defense exercise. It was supposedly them shooting at a UFO.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I’m one of them. There was a thread about an Iranian air defense exercise. It was supposedly them shooting at a UFO.

Yeah, but were are talking about Argentina. Unless you or one of the others brought the Argentinian incident up within that particular thread?

I never saw the thread so wouldn't know.
For what it's worth. I'm completely on the fence on this one. I'm just sharing what I picked up elsewhere. If indeed it turns out to be bs then we move along. Next!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There was another, similar incident but I don’t remember where it took place.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Video found, posted 18 hrs ago as of this post, original video accompanied with a different video, but same gunshots heard.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LionEatsSheep

Fixed your video. All you needed was the bit that started with Q and ended with 4.
edit on 9/11/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks reply to: Zaphod58

edit on 9/11/2023 by LionEatsSheep because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

About 1600 Nazi V1 and V2 rocket engineers got shipped to the US under Operation Paperclip, including one Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun, You may have heard of him?

They were all fed, watered, housed, given gainful employment, taken on shopping trips, and eventually granted citizenship of the good old US of A.

Just the bad nazis fled further south.

I hope you’re not claiming good nazis were shipped under project paperclip.

Maybe the bad ones, as you make some distinction towards, that didn’t come under project paperclip were involved with tech besides rockets.

Who’s that admiral who was attacked by UFOs near Antarctica, that continent where few are allowed to go?

“Da burd burd burd, da burd is da word”

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I won't disagree with anything you just said. The chances of a program that black getting leaked with intricate details is next to zero. I know there is a craft that looks like it though. Astr0 claimed to know, and be apart of the program, but I also think his account was compromised to make him look like a loonytoon. I saw what I saw with 3 friends. Whether it was government or aliens I have no clue, but it looked like what others claim to be the TR3B. Even if the name is 100% wrong, and the details of its capabilities, and how it works are wrong.

Quick question. Did you ever get the feeling astr0 and bass were the same person?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I know they weren’t. I talked extensively to both, and they were definitely separate people.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Oh alright. Writing styles were similar, so I wasn't sure. Astr0 has logged in since he said he'd be gone for good. My son saw that one. I was telling him to read the threads, and he spotted that.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Their style was similar, but that's about it. I'm not entirely sure that was Astr0 that came back, but I saw that there was a post again.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
So far it all sounds fabricated ... nothing here of note ,and worthy of further investigation.

Nice try op

Killjoy!

I wonder if Hollywood will do a movie on oceanic UFOs attacking and claim 'based on true events'. (like Invasion LA)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Even operation paperclip wouldnt touch these monsters.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join