It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is All But Outright Asking to Be Removed From Office Before 2024.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thursday, September 7, 2023

Most Americans have assumed President Joe Biden is merely "slipping" mentally. And that he does not understand how to keep Americans happy and America strong.

However, it is appearing more evident that President Joe Biden WANTS TO BE REMOVED from office, but is not willing to outright resign...doesn't want to be labeled a "quitter".

Why is it becoming more evident that President Biden Wants To Be Removed from Office?

--YESTERDAY...President Biden INTENTIONALLY walked out of a Military Hero's Award Ceremony.

--TODAY...President Biden INTENTIONALLY cancelled previously approved Oil/Gas leases, after Saudi Arabia said they would keep their production lower than normal.

24 hours before Joe Biden announced he was cancelling all previously issued oil and gas leases in Alaska’s ANWR region, Saudi Arabia and Russia announced oil production limits would continue. Oil prices spiked near $100/bbl and then Joe Biden amplifies the problem by cancelling previously sold oil and gas leases.

There’s no other way to look at the timing here, other than to accept this is Joe Biden intentionally driving up the cost of domestic energy in the U.S. and creating as much pain as possible.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-250702

--AND..for the first time, Vice President Kamala Harris stated yesterday that SHE IS READY to take over the Office of the Presidency from Joe Biden, if the opportunity presents itself.

VP Harris - "I'm Ready!": nypost.com...

So let's see how long it takes for ?CONGRESS? to either force President Biden from office, or strongly (publicly) ask that he resign.

If President Biden takes more overtly obvious "Get me out of here!" actions, I'll post them to this thread.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/8/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Son of a bitch" he straight up bailed!

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The Military Heroes Award Ceremony was the last straw for him. I think he got the message from the top brass of the military if he even dare tries to fire any of the top brass at the Pentagon they want to waste him.
For us that served in the military, I know exactly what that poor soldier was saying to himself and I'm sure if he had a gun he surely never forgotten how to use it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Him walking out was very disheartening for sure.
I'm still confused as to why and I have thought of a few reasons but they still don't make up for it.
So him and Trump and Obama don't seem to have much respect for our military members.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You talk crap on the country you served all the time. I think your opinion on this matter doesn't really matter.
Your disconnect is astounding.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Pretty obvious they are priming the population for a Harris rule when they ask her that
Start a rumour
Deny rumour
Enact denied rumour
That’s the way all these things are done
She is in all, but the moaning
Probably the two worst presidents in US history and many will believe they are both as good or better than Trump was

Just think, she will represent your (US) to the world 😆😁🤣

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't think he knows what he wants.
Seriously, he's really out of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Its not up to him when he retires, he is bought and paid for and they arent done using him.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Send in Corn Pop for the final fight.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Then why even reply?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Thanks, appreciate the backup here. I saw the soldier and his look was, "hell, you just spoiled everything about me getting this".
I really think JB is out to piss everyone off and I truly mean it.

I can't believe he even lasted this long. We don't hear about any death threats about him, do we?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Why do you think your opinion matters? Seriously? You need to chill

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Said 9 mo ago or more he wouldn't be the nominee

Said it would be Newsome or Michelle or both in any configuration....

Watch

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

since they're just going to rig it again, it doesn't matter who they run.... I don't think I want to watch, it's scary

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is a remedy for this situation. It’s called the United States Constitution. Read it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Then why even reply?

It’s that Allaroundyou troll. He’s lonely and desperate for attention. It’s a cry for help, but I don’t help gingers because they have no soul.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
See a whole bunch of presidential pardons coming if Harris gets to finish his term as president. I think that is what it's all about.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
There is a remedy for this situation. It’s called the United States Constitution. Read it.

when half of congress is lockstep Democrats, it won't happen.

he'd have to do something reeaalllly bad for the dems to turn on him.
or maybe it just takes the dem's politburo to decide it's time.

most likely I think he'll resign for health reasons. the media that has assured us for years that he's fine will all of a sudden realize that he's too old.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't think we want a Harris presidency.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't think he knows what he wants.
Seriously, he's really out of it.

While many jokes can be made, I think you raise a serious point.

As a moderate, “educated”, “white collar” individual, I have to imagine that the intellectual crew who helped Instal Biden are tripping over themselves because it’s now up to him what he does.

They can remove him, but, I really doubt he goes peacefully.

That’s why I think we’re seeing scorched earth right now with Biden’s policies. He’s going to do some seriously unpopular (at scale), hyper-prog stuff and then somehow be removed. The egg is all over his face.

Kamala comes in and then they’ll primary her, she loses, and you’ll get a Newsom or something like that. The problem is, whoever they put in won’t be a Manchin type of candidate (though they would if they’re smart) but someone with just as whacky of a set of ideas and history as JB. That’s not electable.

Pendulum is already starting to swing hard with the moderate voter against Biden - rather than moderate, he goes further left. This is planned destruction, and I suspect it will not work in the hyper-progressive favor as most people simply aren’t that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join