It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

String of lights in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The wife and I were just relaxing enjoying some star gazing and noting how clear the sky was on this fine evening. I noticed a string of evenly spaced lights in the sky moving in a line. I attempted to record on my phone and of course don’t see a thing on the phone camera but some entertaining and colorful audio as we discuss our observations. Maybe if I try and edit the footage I’ll find something worth sharing but I’m doubtful. I’d guess there was 2-4 dozen lights and the sighting lasted 90-120 seconds.

Did we see star link? I didn’t ever think aliens, but it was something I’ve not seen before. Amazing that man could put something with such precision into orbit. Or maybe…?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is starlink by elon musk....there are about 4000 sets of them up there and he wants at least 48 thousand

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

StarLink.

It fools everyone the first time. This is the first time in history we've been putting thousands of satellites in Low Earth Orbit at the same time.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My best half was out photographing the Milky Way last night, and came running in to tell me he just saw the 'strangest thing'; no idea what it could be! A long string of lights across the whole sky!

I told him that's Starlink! He was sure it couldn't be a bunch of satellites; they were too evenly spaced......so I showed him a google image.

It's not very often that I win a round.....

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Sounds like Starlink! I have only seen it one time now but it is amazing to see and a bit eerie.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: redbackd

48k of low Earth orbit satellites are going to keep launch pad masters pretty damned busy in the near future. There certainly is enough stuff up there now to give them migraines.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Have fun with this……interactive real-time SATELLITE tool (spin the globe)

You can see Starlink satellite strings before spreading to be stationed

Live Starlink Satellite and Coverage Map

Below Starlink satellites second stage deployment….

Makes you wonder if there are any “Black Box” Military and IC …..(or Alien tech influenced)….payloads on each satellite as well….

It’s definitely getting crowded up there….

Sheesh

👽
edit on 4-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

It was erie!

Thanks to everyone for the affirmation it’s just starlink. Regardless of its earthly origin it’s still a wonder to witness. In fact that’s quite a wonder in itself!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redbackd

just like that car eh? bunch of bs.... let me know when "he" can skip "low orbit"

freefalling!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If you've got any friends with night vision, you will be blown away by how crazy it looks.

I didn't have much of an opinion before I saw it with night vision and then it made me really sad.

We know there are plenty of animals and even bugs that use the stars for navigation. I really worry about how Starlink might throw migration patterns, etc out of wack.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyAbout

and then it made me really sad.

We are building a shell of technology around the planet earth….without regard and respect for Mother Nature.

Once completed ….they’ll be no natural sun to feed its populations. It will be dark and cold.

Luckily I’ll be dead by then.

It is sad 😔

👽

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I swear Starlink turned itself up again (brightness-wise) . It's been brighter like it was when it first launched. We saw it over the weekend and it was way brighter than its been lately. I spend a ton of time outside at night so I see them often.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint it was entertaining to see, appreciate ATS for the quick confirmation on starlink.

new topics

top topics

join