It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF a STATE Does NOT Allow Donald Trump On The November 2024 Ballot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Presently, there are a few states where this might happen...

Consider this question carefully: “What possible stakes could be so high, the DC UniParty would be willing to prove beyond any doubt, that the ability of Americans to vote their way out of any problem, no longer exists?”

This is the question which should underpin the stories you are hearing and reading about various Secretaries of State beginning to structure election rules to disqualify President Trump from ballot access.

Why are state governments willing to prove to Americans that voting will not be the method to retain a constitutional republic?

My elevator encapsulated short answer…. This is the fundamental change, Barack Obama promised to deliver.
Expanded upon at: theconservativetreehouse.com... ump-from-2024-ballot/#more-250443 -and- www.nbcnews.com...

As the article highlights, ARIZONA and NEW HAMPSHIRE are two states "in play" with the very real possibility of keeping former President and GOP Presidential Candidate DONALD J. TRUMP off the ballot.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN inside a state, if millions of citizens are not able to vote for the Republican party nominee?

There's a Federal Election Commission that oversees everything and issues national rules every state is supposed to abide by. Maybe the FEC will not allow a national party's nominee to be excluded from a state's ballot?

WE'RE ENTERING MORE UNCHARTED TERRITORY.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/30/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How do you wake a sleeping giant? When all's said and done, I imagine we'll find out that the Democratic Party has been half made up of bots for over a decade.

It's been three years already. If the mans not already in prison for it... These people don't seem to realize that this isn't kindergarten any more. They can't just make sh1t up as they go.
edit on 30-8-2023 by Quauhtli because: .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Arizona's AG (a Democrat) has already said he cannot keep Trump off the ballot due to an Arizona Supreme Court ruling:

thehill.com...

I think it's almost inevitable that the issue will be decided by the US Supreme Court.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No .

What will really roast their goose is when Donald Trump wins despite States refusing him on the ballot.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Put him on every ballot in every state. I may not like that grifter but if he gets the nomination then he deserves to be able to be voted for.
I have my doubts about him winning but it's not up to me.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
How do you wake a sleeping giant? When all's said and done, I imagine we'll find out that the Democratic Party has been half made up of bots for over a decade.

It's been three years already. If the mans not already in prison for it... These people don't seem to realize that this isn't kindergarten any more. They can't just make sh1t up as they go.

Obama funding parts of Obamacare without Congress's approval. Nancy Impeaching Trump without the traditional "Impeachment Inquiry" occurring first. Biden "forgiving" student loans without Congressional approval.

They've "made shi't up as they go" for many years, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Arizona's AG (a Democrat) has already said he cannot keep Trump off the ballot due to an Arizona Supreme Court ruling:

thehill.com...

I think it's almost inevitable that the issue will be decided by the US Supreme Court.

Does every state's Secretary-of-State have a boss in Washington D.C..? The Republican Attorney General in Arizona overriden by A.G. Merrick Garland on some election matters.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
No .

What will really roast their goose is when Donald Trump wins despite States refusing him on the ballot.

If a state's electoral college votes go to Biden, that's gets him to the 270 votes needed to win, faster.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

Put him on every ballot in every state. I may not like that grifter but if he gets the nomination then he deserves to be able to be voted for.
I have my doubts about him winning but it's not up to me.

Good. If you're in one of the states toying with the (suicidal) idea of keeping the Republican nominee off the ballot, send an e-mail to your SOS expressing your sentiment.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Two words: Civil War

It is what they want because they think they will win. And they think that when they win they can get rid of our pesky constitution that is somehow holding them back from being all that they can be.

I mean they already disregard it as much as possible anyway.

So yeah, they keep sending messages that it is on. If you do not see that then please get a prescription for glasses.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Slow your roll there MTG. Let's be the bigger man and use our words before violence. Some of us have a family that we would like to have a future.
What you propose is a great hindering to that hopeful future.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Ever heard of the 4 boxes of liberty? The soap box hasn't been working, nor the jury box. The only two left are the ballot box and the cartridge box. And judging by what we've seen in 2020 and 2022, the ballot box isn't proving to be working too well, considering one party appears to have "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Ever heard of the 4 boxes of liberty? The soap box hasn't been working, nor the jury box. The only two left are the ballot box and the cartridge box. And judging by what we've seen in 2020 and 2022, the ballot box isn't proving to be working too well, considering one party appears to have "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".

Yep the four boxes are like the four seasons and what that means is the seasons never change and unfortunately the four boxes have been changing and that's why it's affecting the climate with so many disasters around the world yep four seasons before boxes all collapsing at one time.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Then be a man and choose the ballot.
Don't be the person that goes against the responsible leadership role.
How do you think our children would view such a decision? Why do you think kids nowadays are so violent and disrespectful?
I can tell you why. It's because of people like you giving people only few options and you go for the violent ones.
I hope your don't parent children.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

It's because of people like you giving people only few options and you go for the violent ones.

Such a true statement.

One caveat however, it's not the people of the varied constituencies who are doling out few options for themselves.

Tell me, if the jury box is subject to corruption,
the ballot box is subject to corruption,
what options are left?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I think we could actually in out lifetime see a write in candidate actually won and election. At the end of the day you can always write in a candidate regardless of who's on the ballot.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Let's not entertain such an idea.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Come on, people. Think.

If he's not listed on the ballot, you write him in. Simple.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: JinMI

Let's not entertain such an idea.

Why?

You tried to dunk on another member for your perception of soliciting violence. Yet day by day normal folks are being put in positions by their gov'ts that are arguably provoking the response.

Everyone has a limit and when the non violent means of recourse is shrinking, what do you think should happen?

People to just keep taking it?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There's not going to be an election, the US will be in a hot war with Russia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join