It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN is Illegally Using Indictments and News Media Crime Partners to Win Re-Election.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Cheating to WIN the Presidency was hard and complex, compared to what President Biden is now able to do to STAY in power. He is now the CONTROLLER/BOSS of our vast Federal Law Enforcement system, most U.S. News Media, and a sizeable number of Federal Judges.

As expected, President Biden forcefully states he had nothing to do with the 4 times his political opponent has been indicted/arrested, over the past 5 months.

But this is hard to believe, considering Donald J. Trump, the man who is being indicted almost once a month by a Special Counsel or District Attorney, is either TIED or AHEAD of President Biden in the early Presidential polls.

And, investigators have just learned NEW INFORMATION pointing to "Get Trump!" COLLUSION between JOE BIDEN's White House lawyers and DOJ Special Counsel-Prosecutor JACK SMITH.

The White House counsel’s office met with a top aide to Special Counsel Jack Smith just weeks before he brought charges against former President Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents — raising serious concerns about coordinated legal efforts aimed at President Biden’s likely opponent in 2024.

Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel’s office, White House visitor logs show.

They were joined in the 10 a.m. meeting by Danielle Ray, an FBI agent in the Washington field office.

Nine weeks later, Trump was indicted by Smith’s office on June 8, 2023.
Source: nypost.com...

Add the above to Joe Biden refusing to turn over bank records pertaining to the millions of dollars he has received from international sources, and an official PRESIDENT BIDEN IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY is way past due.

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy confirmed yesterday that a Biden Impeachment Inquiry is virtually guaranteed, just after Congress returns from Summer vacation on September 12th.

McCarthy Confirms Incoming Biden Impeachment Inquiry: www.cbsnews.com...

By opening an "inquiry" (like Democrats did to President Trump in 2019), documents and testimonies are easily obtained, due to the elevated powers and authorities that come with the Impeachment investigation process.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/29/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I hope they hang his ass.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee. Idk who, but Dementia Joe will not be the nominee.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They know damn well if they don't stop him (Trump) he will win.

But I'm afraid they will take him out before they let that
happen again. They know he can win easily but can't allow it.
This is for keeps and the vicious are running loose.
edit on 29-8-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee. Idk who, but Dementia Joe will not be the nominee.

Most people agree, but for different reasons. Some say legal peril will force him out. Others say his declining health will force him out before 2024.

In Vegas, they probably have the odds on which will remove Joe Biden first. Violating the law, or bad health.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

They know damn well if they don't stop him he will win.

If Donald Trump is not on the ballot due to some nefarious reason, America is finished. Violence in the land of 400 million guns ( www.thetrace.org... ) will end America as we've known it. Every/Any other country will be a safer place to live.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I hope they hang his ass.

Before leaving the White House, President Trump ordered his Attorney General (William Barr) to reinstate Firing Squads and Gas Chambers for getting rid of traitors.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

HANGING might be added later.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Mr, Nefarious, or as some like to call him, Mr. Big Dude with Almost All the Power, is cheating Mr. Trump, the innocent poor fellow that he is. This is a case of the monster deep state trying to destroy the only man in God's creation who stands a chance of stopping them.

So this sinister cabal of evil doers that is so secretive that their machinations go unnoticed by so many people have slipped up and allowed this super secret meeting between

Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel’s office
to take place.

OOOOOO, sooooooo secret. And how did this come to light?

White House visitor logs show.

''Hardy har har har''

Ralph Kramdin

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Biden could not do this alone; it's a coordinated effort among all the branches that were weaponized under the Obama administration, from the military down.

Voter fraud wouldn't have happened without liberal judges refusing to hear cases because it didn't 'directly harm' the party bringing them

Biden's family crimes couldn't have been hidden without the efforts of a corrupt DOJ & FBI.

House critters that refuse to investigate mounting evidence of criminality.

All the branches refusing to disclose pertinent records relating to decades of corruption.

J. Edgar Hoover started the gravy train of political and elite corruption, and it's grown into the total control monster we have today.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If Donald Trump is not on the ballot due to some nefarious reason, America is finished. Violence in the land of 400 million guns ( www.thetrace.org... ) will end America as we've known it. Every/Any other country will be a safer place to live.

I'm sure most would agree the democrats are willing to go to any lengths to
keep Trump out. If he gets in it's their ass. So Trump's life is on the line.

Guys a damn hero for every American and some will never stop hating him.

Just weird

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The Fani Willis special counsel investigation just many be a game changer; we can only hope.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I wouldn't expect anything less. As always, I'll repeat once more: We live in a communist country, especially at the federal and state level. Just because they haven't taken the masks off doesn't mean it isn't true.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Saloon

They know damn well if they don't stop him he will win.

I think those in the know probably are in tune to what you're saying getting out of the country or at least making quick plans to leave America when before things get bad they'll leave next who you got to watch mainly and money I think by the time things get really bad all the banks will be frozen and I guess you know in fact I hate to bring the shop but I don't mind bringing this up but a lot of people are actually trying to make their way into Japan these days.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
the west is fundamentally broken it was the day it pivoted to 3rd way politics and added all the nails with stakeholder capitalism enforcing imaginary laws.

eta, all thats left of the west is a hollowed out corrupt husk, there is no way the establishment can allow free and fair elections as they risk 2016 all over again..

the unintended consequence we are moving towards is the wholesale rejection of the state, and stronger separatist tendencies.
edit on 29-8-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Primary school is hard and complex for a Biden. Education is no substitute for cheating and lying your way through life

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
fwiw I believe some of these anti-Trump lawsuits are done by state and local jurisdictions, not federal, so Biden doesn't directly control.
but they're Democrat controlled so not much difference.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

extremely obvious. and what is more troubling and just as obvious is that no one is trying to stop him and punish him and if they do, joe's handlers try to silence them by threatening social media companies

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
fwiw I believe some of these anti-Trump lawsuits are done by state and local jurisdictions, not federal, so Biden doesn't directly control.
but they're Democrat controlled so not much difference.

another take on it is the system top to bottom is now as thoroughly corrupted as the soviet union ended up..

sad to say the most recent us election looked like something out of the soviet block and I'm at the point of withdrawing from my own political system as its in just as bad a shape as the us..

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

If Donald Trump is not on the ballot due to some nefarious reason, America is finished.

Trump, who almost amassed as much debt as Obama in half the time is exactly what we need right now.

Biden is too old and senile to run, he should bow out. And the right needs to pick someone other than Trump. This DOJ Theater is only helping him, they should have let the primary run it’s course.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And look, it took the nefarious DOJ dastards a mere nine weeks to act on the White House's evil orders! Talk about a well-oiled criminal machine!

edit on 29/8/23 by Astyanax because:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join