It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas black supremacist teacher fired after making online racist comments and death threats

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

the OP didn't post anything that wasn't true,she lives and teaches in Texas, she admits to being a racist, made "joking " death threats and she was fired.
nothing sensationalized with the title. it's all facts beard out in her posts and the article.
now if your problem is with the word supremacist i call your attention to Websters definition of racist

from websters,

1 of 2

rac·​ist ˈrā-sist also -shist Synonyms of racist : of, relating to, or characterized by racism: such as a : having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see race entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

racist 2 of 2 noun plural racists : a person who is racist : someone who holds the belief that race (see race entry 1 sense 1a) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

and the list of black racist who think their superior isn't just this one school teacher. it spans the whole gambit from hood rat to leaders in government. just like every race be them white, pink, yellow, blue, red or green. so come down off your high horse and give it up. your just arguing in circles to be arguing.

racists suck no matter what color or profession. it also shows in their character. in reading what has been posted in the article this lady's is sorely lacking.

edit on 27-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I'm reading that she was not fired and her hate seems to be directed at the white race not stepping up for the black people throughout history, not seated in supremacy but I won't rule it out when it comes to racism. Anyway you see it your way and I'll see it my way. And X didn't remove her hate speech she did, so the death threat (singular) where OP felt is necessary to pluralize it, obviously was viewed by X as hyperbolic. I think she should have been fired, she made a joking death threat, but that's not what my issue is, it's with AlienBorg using these types of news stories as jumping off point to continuously inject his anti everything in every thread he creates. But hey it is what it is here.
edit on q00000044831America/Chicago2424America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is all just very sad.

Hate, wishing evil, rage/anger, entitlement and more never wear well on anyone regardless of race.

In 2023, we have a lot of challenges. But, we also have access to an unbelievable amount of information to grow our minds, understanding, and broad level of peace through a deeper understanding of our world and each other.

I’m a west coaster who isn’t bigoted/hateful/etc. and truly do strive for our society to be more peaceful and kind to one another.

But when I see someone use the very device that could bring us all together instead to spout hate and support violence - it shows you how far we really have to go.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CR4SH0V3R1D3
a reply to: DBCowboy
To agree with you I’d have to ignore every other instance where someone did something out of work and got terminated for it. A TSA worker will get fired for just about anything they do outside of work. Just because it’s wrong doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. As far as her racism at work- I have no idea.

Just curious on your take of the cannibal cop story?

I always side with freedom and free speech.

Always.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Any limit to free speech is totalitarian.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But doesn't the intent and context matter, in this case, X must have deemed it as hyperbolic and that it would not be acted upon because they did not delete the post nor her account.

The same could be said for other forms of hate speech/death threats and from what I am seeing on the news many of the legal professionals and their families are receiving death threats but are those people being rounded up for jail, I don't see that they are.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

But doesn't the intent and context matter, .

NO!

Then it's "conditional" speech and not free speech.

Am I the only one here promoting free expression?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

i draw your attention to these from the article.

The Mesquite Independent School District said in a statement Tuesday the teacher, who is black, was no longer with the school after officials became aware of “alarming, racist” posts she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

they say it a couple of time and link to other sources that say the same.

she claims she still has her job , note she also deleted her account after posting that. and the school board posted this after she made the claim

twitter.com...

do you really think people are going to stand for her keeping her job or the school board would just laugh at what she wrote and tell her to be careful of what she posts. or not print a retraction.

scroll on down and check this one out and tell me she not a black racist/ supremacist

twitter.com...

then at the very end of this article,

When reached for comment, Mesquite ISD directed CITC to its public statement.
'Black Supremacist' elementary school teacher removed by district over 'racist' social media posts

so it appears that she's not just a black suprimist racist she also a liar, and your defending her is one of the most sicking things i've ever seen on here.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i draw your attention to these from the article.

The Mesquite Independent School District said in a statement Tuesday the teacher, who is black, was no longer with the school after officials became aware of “alarming, racist” posts she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

they say it a couple of time and link to other sources that say the same.

she claims she still has her job , note she also deleted her account after posting that. and the school board posted this after she made the claim

twitter.com...

do you really think people are going to stand for her keeping her job or the school board would just laugh at what she wrote and tell her to be careful of what she posts. or not print a retraction.

scroll on down and check this one out and tell me she not a black racist/ supremacist

twitter.com...

then at the very end of this article,

When reached for comment, Mesquite ISD directed CITC to its public statement.
'Black Supremacist' elementary school teacher removed by district over 'racist' social media posts

so it appears that she's not just a black suprimist racist she also a liar, and your defending her is one of the most sicking things i've ever seen on here.

I am not defending her, I am calling out click bait threads like these that are used to further bias and racist narratives.

That is what should be sickening all of us here.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I am not defending her, I am calling out click bait threads like these that are used to further bias and racist narratives.

it's not click bait if true. and if people like this are not exposed for what they are the narrative will never change. exposing a racist that laughs about
using meme of a child being choked by another child is promoting violence.

edit on 27-8-2023 by SomeJackleg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeJackleg

it's not click bait if true. and if people like this are not exposed for what they are the narrative will never change.

It's click bait when the OP uses it to inject their own 'words' or narratives (woke, BLM and gender thrown in there for good measure) beyond the scope of the news article and/or mentions everything and anything other than what this topic is, simply racism.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It's click bait when the OP uses it to inject their own 'words' or narratives (woke, BLM and gender thrown in there for good measure) beyond the scope of the news article and/or mentions everything and anything other than what this topic is, simply racism.

no it's not, did the OP didn't change one word of the article? what he did was express his opinion. just like everybody else has in this thread. some are more truthful with theirs than others and don't make excuses for attacking others by claiming they are posting about something different.

here's a idea, don't like what he posts, don't click on it. no one is forcing you to read or comment. you'd probably feel a lot if you did.
edit on 27-8-2023 by SomeJackleg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
[snip]

I will borrow what another member said earlier

I know how this will go.
At one point you will not be able to go anymore and say you're exhausted because you have been trying too hard. It has happened in other threads after your arguments have been shown to be false.

Regardless of whether this is a click bait thread you ve been trying to excuse her behaviour and give her some kind of support as well as downplaying the incident.

Anyone can guess why someone will support her or try to excuse her actions. She is a young female black person who happens to be a teacher. Young black women are not supposed to be racists, liars, supremacists, according to the woke and BLM ideologies but they are expected to be always the victims.

You said it yourself. A woke person can't be racist, they need to be inclusive and tolerant.

edit on 27-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

i edited my post so it wouldn't seem like i was being a total a@@, just wanted you to know why i did it.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
You ve been going on with this strawman of yours about click bait threads.

I will borrow what another member said earlier

I know how this will go.
At one point you will not be able to go anymore and say you're exhausted because you have been trying too hard. It has happened in other threads after your arguments have been shown to be false.

Regardless of whether this is a click bait thread you ve been trying to excuse her behaviour and give her some kind of support as well as downplaying the incident.

I don't excuse her behaviour and I don't excuse your behaviour, both are discriminatory.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Don't forget people have been made examples and lost their jobs not because they were racists it calling for violence but because they have written online there are only two genders and you can't change your biological sex.

And that is equally wrong.

Free expression is free expression, anything else is conditional and totalitarian.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Don't forget people have been made examples and lost their jobs not because they were racists it calling for violence but because they have written online there are only two genders and you can't change your biological sex.

And that is equally wrong.

Free expression is free expression, anything else is conditional and totalitarian.

Of course it's wrong expressing legitimate opinions.

In this case she was lucky she wasn't sued after calling for her sister's boyfriend to be killed, but the school wasn't going to keep her as a teacher.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And that is equally wrong. Free expression is free expression, anything else is conditional and totalitarian.

your are free to speak your mind, but you may have to pay the price for it.
i'm sure in her contract there's something about not encouraging or promoting racist views or violence. which is exactly what she was doing.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
seems like black on white racism is completely tolerated on the intro-nets but in the real world it is still frowned upon in certain ocupational settings

people can't serrate real life from internet a lot of time

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join