It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something brewing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: malte85
a reply to: musicismagic

if enough people on this planet long for the third world war, it will happen at some point. we should rather use our power to shape the future positively and to act constructively. but this can only be done together.

Who says WWIII isn't shaping the future positively?

I'm not advocating for war, but if the population were ten percent of its current size I think a lot of problems would go away

You will have to settle for a 56% population, not 90%. Just wait till you see how that goes.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: incoserv

Thank you, and is this not a planned exercise? And even if not it would be prudent.
As usual MIM just seems to freaking out over nothing.

As usual

Yes, it was a planned exercise just like any other exercise. MIM may be presenting his opinions in a hard-to-understand way, but he sees what is going on. As do I. And that is an increased tension among all of China's neighbors in the region as the Chinese further test their dominance in the South China Sea.

I don't want to see war with China. I have a couple of children that are half Chinese. I also just met the most fascinating woman from the PRC a few months ago and I don't need a war to put a damper on our forming relationship.
edit on 2023 8 27 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

if enough people on this planet long for the third world war, it will happen at some point. we should rather use our power to shape the future positively and to act constructively. but this can only be done together.

I'm not advocating for war, but if the population were ten percent of its current size I think a lot of problems would go away

as a Victorian eugenicist i would love you to meet reality as it never works to such dreamer thinking.. we're here now because that thinking.

take the uks its welfare state was designed to reduce its population by 505 with the poor white as the 50% needing eradication, and the remaining poor as the prefect class of non thinking servants, this was framed as civily, ie how can you claim genocide as a virtue.

in the real world these populations adapt/adjust and thrive even when the state is waging eugenicist wars against them.

the liberals are still stuck in the same loop of trying to work out how do we eradicate the poor white and replace them with the perfect servant class.

they do not want a real war nor do they want a real pandemic as it'll impact them too..

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You will have to settle for a 56% population, not 90%. Just wait till you see how that goes.

the pop reduction is meant to be of specific groups, a real war or real pandemic risks harming the elite as much as the poor they want eradicated so neither will really happening as the plan is to find a way to kill billions civily ie commit genocide with no one noticing or stopping them..

this is why being here and now is so interesting the chance of new liberalism at delivering a civil genocide is as gone now as it was when news of the nazi camps broke..

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: incoserv

Thank you, and is this not a planned exercise? And even if not it would be prudent.
As usual MIM just seems to freaking out over nothing.

As usual

Not really.
The Japanese government is stepping up its military missile sites on isolated islands off the coast of Japan so this is not something to take very lightly.
Although it may not make headlines around the world but it is something that is well known and basically the Japanese people are a bit worried why they're building a missile sites on isolated Islands.
Also I understand like there's 52,000 US soldiers stationed here between Okinawa and Japan and Korea.
That's a lot of soldiers.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yep, and then factor in the forces in the Hawaiian Islands and on the Pacific coast. Lot of troops, ships, and aircraft, plus a tense situation, could easily spell trouble. Your concern is on the mark.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's 55,000 deployed troops in Japan alone with another 25,000 in Korea. Sometimes more.

"Here's What It Costs to Keep US Troops in Japan and South Korea"

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Beer is always brewing.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
China doesn't want war. That's not how China rolls. China hasn't been in a war for over a century, not a significant one anyway. Their military exists for two purposes, first to repel others from trying to invade China, and second to serve as a display of force for the purposes of intimidation.

China's power is not in military force. Their core philosophy is to wear down their opponents with constant, relentless, pressure. They don't 'poke' their opponents with a sharp stick, they crowd their opponent's space until they back up. This is how China has always been, for thousands of years. Oh sure, there have been conflicts here and there in history, but China's strategy was always the same...continue to apply gentle and unrelenting pressure to your opponent; eventually they will yield. And even if that 'yield' is only a foot, tomorrow it will be two, and then three...just never let up.

The people who try to convince the outside world that China is a military threat are those who are in the business of war, those who stand to profit from it, nobody else. They make China look like a big military adversary because then they can get people to go along with inflating their war machine (which is the MIC). They can get away with this because of how China puffs its chest out with its own war machine, but people just don't understand China will never do anything with that war machine.

It's just not how China rolls.

edit on 8/27/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Beer is always brewing.

Well you know it's like 4:00 in the morning I'm looking at the stars I'm out camping near the beach and I agree a beer would be really nice but unfortunately I ran out of beer but yeah it's so beautiful seeing the stars in the evening well actually 4:00 in the morning it's like it's a different world in the universe when you're looking up there and it's very peaceful and I just wish that human kind can just live in peace but unfortunately I don't agree that anybody says pieces is possible it's not we can't even get along with our own neighbors in our neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As you know we don't really know what the Chinese are really thinking of and I've been taught that for many years working with the Chinese in Southern California we just don't know what they're thinking of.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Funny that everyone who thinks a population reduction is OK assumes that somehow they are surviving on top.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, as we both know, we don't have to look far to see how the Chinese have behaved for hundreds if not thousands of years. If we look at Sun Tzu's - The Art of War from nearly 2,500 years ago we quickly see the main theme / stratagem was to wear your opponent down through numerous methods. Military conflict was looked at from a financial perspective, not a physical one. "Spend your opponent to death". Of the (13) chapters, the overwhelming theme is one of simply outsmarting your opponent, wearing him down, and using his own strength to defeat him. This is how the Chinese have operated since the 5th Century BC. Why would they change now?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

This lady worked for the UN and claims that the next stage is 5g she alludes to many towers placed near schools. the radiation will be blamed on the next wave of COVID-19 and she says that a whole school could be locked down. She says that it is a worldwide agenda, the reason for the cognitive dissonance is simply that the majority of people cannot comprehend that their governments would do such a thing. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If that ten percent were political leaders and politicians I might not get so upset about people advocating for WWIII.

Exactly what I was thinking!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join