It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Fetterman has somehow become a totally different person

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Now the nypost is trying to say that he just has a new look, I am sorry, that is a totally different person. They dont even care enough to try anymore.

nypost.com...

Does this look like the same man to you?

I wonder if all signs of his stroke have disappeard?

edit on 20-8-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So is the implication here that he is cooking meth now too?

It's a nice looking mustache, but it doesn't look very Fetterman like does it.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nope. No way in hell. Even the glasses can't obscure the eyebrow shape enough to pass as Fetterman.

This is getting crazy! Where's the real Fetterman now? Maybe we should ask the Clinton gang....

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

He clearly had cartilage removed from the back of his ears and had the ears pulled back.

It’s a common surgery. Both my kids have dumbo ears. We thought about getting the surgery for them. Thankfully, their ears are small so it’s kinda cute.

If you look at the rest of the feature on Fetterman, they are the same. Same wrinkles and lines.

I have to admit, they did a good job of making him look more astute.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If you look at the rest of the feature on Fetterman, they are the same. Same wrinkles and lines.

Take a closer look at the bone structure of his jaw line.....not even close.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

He clearly had cartilage removed from the back of his ears and had the ears pulled back.

It’s a common surgery. Both my kids have dumbo ears. We thought about getting the surgery for them. Thankfully, their ears are small so it’s kinda cute.

Nope, not buying this one. That is not the same person.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This guy has more comparisons and now his wife is different as well:

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Take a closer look at the bone structure of his jaw line.....not even close.

I wish I had software to outline the similarities.

Look at his forehead and brow ridge to the top of the nose. The lines / permanent wrinkles are unmistakable and the same. When I first looked at it I believed. 5en I took a closer look.

It’s hard to judge jaw lines when he has a mustache instead of a chin beard. It changes his entire look.

I agree, he looks like a completely different person.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is how stupid our country has become. They can’t even see the truth when it smacks them in the face !! Obviously an imposter to replace the idiot. Yet people will defend him. There are a lot of those people on this site. They live in bizzaro world.
I must have taken the same pill Neo took because I have awoken from the dream that other people continue to live in because they do not want or care to see the truth. They want to live in their little utopia. a reply to: greendust

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

$100 says when we see a video he talks the same, like an idiot.

You guys can’t believe every conspiracy that comes along.

Look at his ears. They are the same. They’ve just been surgically pulled back.

I love me a good conspiracy. But this is stretching. They had every reason to make him look more intellectual — because he a was a bumbling idiot. My guess is you won’t see him making speeches in hoodies anymore either.

It’s called PR and he finally got an agent. My guess is they understand he’s a liability and he won’t be doing many speaking engagements in the future.
edit on 20-8-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So as the dude struggles with a stroke, depression and a very stressful job they decided the best thing for him would be plastic surgery so that his ears don't stick out so much?

I actually believe this. Priorities.
edit on 20-8-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

So as the dude struggles with a stroke, depression and a very stressful job they decided the best thing for him would be plastic surgery so that his ears don't stick out so much?

I actually believe this. Priorities.

Yes, they thought he might as well look the part, because he certainly can’t act it.

He looked like an oaf moron before. Now he doesn’t. See how that works?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This how John looked on August 15th, celebrating somebody's birthday.

twitter.com...

And August 16th: twitter.com...

edit on 8/20/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Im telling you RIGHT NOW! That mfr isn't the same guy!

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

And looks like he also had some cheek filler. The new "look" includes puffier cheeks.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
These 'clone' type conspiracies are always so ridiculous. Glasses are obscuring ears for one thing. Lighting and lense is different for another. Overall though people like this in the public eye have dozens/hundreds of people that interact with them on the daily. Don't you think somebody would notice? Like if I knew you and suddenly you were replaced I'd just be like, ho-hum, must be Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
He's lost a lot of weight in the past few years.

It appears he's lost even more weight and maybe had some fillers, Botox and also otoplasty (ear pinning). The glasses are a nice touch. Smart on his part. If he can't be competent and efficient, at least he can 'look' like it.

edit on 5331202300000031bSun, 20 Aug 2023 19:15:53 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27107333]KKLOCO[/post

It’s hard to judge jaw lines when he has a mustache instead of a chin beard.

He had a chin beard which did nothing to hide his square jaw line near his ears. The protruding eye socket bone on his left eye is gone on the new, improved version. His sunken cheeks are suddenly filled out.

It also appears his nose jogs in the opposite direction now; add 'nose job' to the rest of his beautification project?

My entire life has been devoted to various art endeavors, so maybe it's just easier for me to spot differences. Fetterman isn't the only one with a body double/possible replacement.

There's a reason he looks like a completely different person besides rearranging his facial hair, Botox and cheek filles; I'll keep an open mind here.
edit on 700000077America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It's Obvious that they are Photo's of 2 Completely Different People .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join