It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentiment Increasing that Michelle Obama Should Run Against or Replace Joe Biden on the 2024 Ticket.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Saturday, August 19, 2023

Pretty much everyone who pays attention to politics knows that the odds are better than 90% that President JOE BIDEN will NOT be the Democrat on the November 2024 Presidential ballot. The growing consensus is Biden's replacement on the ticket will be former First Lady, MICHELLE OBAMA...

If Joe Biden is not the Democratic presidential candidate in 2024, will former first lady Michelle Obama take his place?

Some are betting that if the president is driven out of the race next year by corruption allegations, increasing signs of mental impairment and terrible approval ratings, only the former first lady has the name recognition and popularity to step in as a last-minute replacement.

Mrs. Obama, one of the most admired people in the nation, would have an excellent chance of winning!
More at: www.foxnews.com...

If Democrat leadership doesn't mind losing to a Republican, most likely Donald Trump, they need not do anything. Just Let Joe Biden do as he wishes, which is remain in the White House, even if it damages the country and weakens our National Security...right up to the morning of January 20, 2025.

However, if Democrat leadership wants to maintain control of the Presidency, they will have to do it LEGITIMATELY this time. Their "Election Fraud Organization" (as Joe Biden called it), has been mostly dismantled.

Since the odds are 90% (imo) that JOE BIDEN will most likely have to be REMOVED from the Presidency at some point before November 2024, it's best to do so ASAP, so Michelle and Kamala and (any other Democrat) can have their name on the Primary Ballot in every state.

OR...Would it be best to leave Joe Biden as President and simply have Michelle Obama run against him in the Democrat Primaries? If he is found guilty of crimes, or turns to mental Jello and has to step down, so be it. Kamala will be President until January 20th, 2025, and maybe much longer, if she beats Michelle Obama in the Democrat Primaries.

What do you think should happen AboveTopSecret political pundits?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/19/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is there any indication that Michelle wants the job?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I cannot see her doing it. I could see HRC running again before Michelle. It is beneath her.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If Michelle Obama is elected president, I'm moving to Antarctica!

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I really think the fix is in, and whoever the chosen one is they're likely to not replace Joe until the last minute to prevent digging up dirt and using bad press/campaign talking points to counter their credentials.

I really hope Michelle (or rather her husband) doesn't want the job. If she/he/they/them does, then you can stick a fork in America; we'd be done.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I'm calling Dr. Kevorkian if she becomes POTUS.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

not replace Joe until the last minute to prevent digging up dirt

The recent death of Obama's chef seems convenient in that regard.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Is there any indication that Michelle wants the job?

The news media says Michelle keeps saying "No...I don't want the job".

But the news media keeps publishing stories like this: original.newsbreak.com...@hoosier-hive-news-1755501/3129053050754-michelle-obama-emerges-as-a-strong-contender-in-new-poll-but-biden-holds-his-g round

And This: radaronline.com...

Both published in the last 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I cannot see her doing it. I could see HRC running again before Michelle. It is beneath her.

I've started a couple of threads asking what is wrong with these ambitious Democrats like Hillary, Sanders, Newsom, etc..

President Biden would be beat EASILY by any one of these 3 in most Dem primaries.

Maybe if he had a good economy and approval rating, Joe's persona might overshadow any criminal evidence, and mental gaffes.

But every measurement of Joe Biden's appeal SUCKS right now. If JFK Jr. didn't have such radical beliefs, he really could beat Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Is that even possible for a non-scientist?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

America is close to being "done", from a society standpoint. They told my wife not to say "Good morning boys and girls" any more. (She's a teacher) "Good morning class" is the authorized greeting now.

America will have quite a bit of societal mending to do, come Jan 2025.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
In all seriousness, with Biden's failing health will he still be alive come the next election?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

And here ya go again....
Will you ever give up? Your dude is just helping the DNC and you don't even realize do ya?
You sir are just making it easier for the DNC.
Trump is just handing another victory to..the silent majority WILL vote against him.
It's you're sheep's that will ruin him going forward.
And that's a you problem brah
edit on 20-8-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
She's not even remotely qualified.
Just identity politics at work.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

If there's an election at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

OR...Would it be best to leave Joe Biden as President and simply have Michelle Obama run against him in the Democrat Primaries?

Come on now. The Democrats haven't had a primary since 2008. The DNC doesn't allow their choice™️ to be questioned.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

She's not even remotely qualified.

Since when has that been a prerequisite for the job?
The current incumbent of The White House and his immediate predecessor are clear testament to that.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I guess Barack would have another term as President. He is trying to match Teddy !! Mrs. Obama has no credentials, no experience. For sure the deep state would be pulling the strings. And if anyone believes otherwise they are totally ignorant and or stupid. Banana Republic in your face !!!!!a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Michelle would have to work, and that would be no k

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join