It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% Of Jabbed Have Myocarditis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: crayzeed

I’m glad you’re fine, but many are not, and until we can figure out what is causing the influx of myocarditis, that just so happens to follow along after a experimental procedure, we are allowed to examine the different factors that could be causing this new epidemic.
We need to know more statistics like how many people that refused the jab have myocarditis now vs those who inoculated. Doctors should be able to figure this out within their own offices, but If the stats are damning I doubt they would release that self incriminating evidence.

We know what's causing it; the vaccine. Look; people think that every vaccine is the same, and they think that because they had no bad result that everything is all good. This is a confirmation bias. There are tons of variables....

1. Did you get the real vaccine? Or did you get the placebo.
2. Was the vaccine you got mRNA?
3. Was the vaccine you recieved expired or kept out of the temperature range that kept it stable.

How do you know which jab you got? You really trust CVS employees? If you call up and ask which one. they'll tell you "Yeah we have it!"

You'll come in and they'll say "we have it" then when you ask to see which one it is, they'll show you NOT the one you asked for, then they'll try to convince you it's just a different brand of the same thing, when the chemical composition and design is completely different. They'll try to make you think it's like "Generic" brands, when they are jabbing you with completely different potions. Too much faith in people; especially pharmacy techs and fake nurses working for non-medical corporations who took a class on how to administer the vaccine and think they have some kind of qualification or understanding about the chemistry in the shot.

They don't. They aren't an authority, and if you call up asking questions about the vaccines they have in stock, you'll realize that anybody who spends 10 minutes researching what options are available will have more working knowledge than the "Authority" administering the shot.

Don't use logical fallacies as basis for arguments. Humans are stupid and everybody is faking it until they make it, and then they fake it harder because they realized faking it works.

You also have to understand that a booster designed to boost Vaccine A, will not boost vaccine B. Nobody asked you which vaccine you got, they just administered the random booster they had.

If A is made with completely different chemicals and technology; and the way that it works is underlyingly different, than Booster B will not work on Vaccine A. As a matter of fact; the interaction between Vaccine A and Booster B may actually be dangerous. When you consider there are about 6 completely different covid 19 vaccines, and each and everyone is completely different, and works in non-similar ways, and you realize that they are out there just jabbing people who lined up without checking medical records, it's obvious why sudden death's are at all time highs and myocarditis is rampant in the most statistically healthy groups of people. They just sticking people at random with random dangerous chemical potions because they read "Covid 19 Booster" on the bottle.

All the vaccines are very, very, very different in how they work. So this should be common sense; but it's not -- it's a proof that people are stupid.

The bottom line is there is no vaccine; there are placebos and there are purposeful population control devices. They just tricked everybody to line up to volunteer to leave the planet.

They are trying to be "fair" about it; and randomly select who gets what... because they believe that it "HAS" to be done. The bottom line is simple; who ever is to be left over, needs to not be stupid and useless. But they must also be compliant. So anti-vaxxers are smart but not-compliant.

Im sure they are using AI and social media to try to create profiles on who to select for the gift of death. This is absolutely eugenics.
edit on 19-8-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

I don’t disagree, I too thinks it is the vaccine and that is why I never took any.
Any push back you see are people who did get the jab and do not want to consider what they may have inserted into their body. Clueless to what could be slowly growing inside.

“ I took the shot and I am still here”, yep and so am I without the experimental vaccine and no quarantining. Did I get COVID? Probably but I couldn’t really say because I worked through it.

I know one thing for sure, I’m not worried about any side effects from a experimental drug I didn’t take.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I couldn't find this:

Anybody in their mid 60's (Especially males) with a very low blood pressure of 103/65 has some underlying health issues that should be investigated.

in your link.

90/60.....it says in your link:

Low blood pressure is generally considered a blood pressure reading lower than 90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) for the top number (systolic) or 60 mm Hg for the bottom number (diastolic).

Maybe you saw/read something I didn't........if you saw this.......
''Anybody in their mid 60's (Especially males) with a very low blood pressure of 103/65 has some underlying health issues that should be investigated''

I would appreciate it if you could post a direct quote.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What's a few million of us dead? Think of the new and fully equipped hospitals centered in your 15 minute city that will be built to combat the myocarditis problem climate change caused.

You will have nothing and be happy...because you will be dead.

Some hospitals are requiring background checks before treatment now. A kiosk at the front. You sign in, it does a background check then prints you a 24 hour badge. If you have warrants they call the cops before you leave. I wish I was joking.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm a 70 year old heart patient....no myo's for me. My heart health is stellar w Pfizer1, Pifzer 2, Boosts 1 & 2.

Mom -87, boyfriend 97... my wife 60.... All of us good afterwards.

Just saying...you can't blanketedly say everyone...even 20%...has these issues. Not true...in fact? It may be even higher than 20%....but too many life-med issues...can cause a myriad of secondary influence.

But in our family...97, 87, 70, 60....all with BP probs....no vax side effects.....and 2 w pre-existing cardio issues.

So...100% of my family, with many issues...goes against it being an "everyone should look out for...." thing..

PS me....and mom did get COVID anyway, some temp isol...then home, clean bills of health..

EMT/1st Responder
Adv Life Support
DHS/FEMA

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Is 103/65 too low?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: SkyAngel
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hmmm, I always thought high blood pressure was more dangerous?!

Of course, both conditions aren't healthy, but still, I say to you.....

Don't scare people unnecessarily!

I'm 73 years old and apart from arthritis (not bought on by the jab) Physically I'm healthy.

I am happy to hear that - since you are fine now then you don't need to worry about anything!

I didn't post this to scare anybody, but if we don't talk about this and investigate then how can we find the truth?

Some people seem fine after vaccination, while others don't seem fine - and therefore questions need to be asked.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

If this was a nefarious planned action, not saying it was, but if, why does everyone assume every vial would be tainted?
What if it’s not nefarious but reactionary with other environmental factors, people who have smoked, eat certain foods or take a specific medication.
What about blood type? For example only: could A negatives be more susceptible to bad results than other types?
Before anyone needs to write this off more studies are needed.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What a lot of people don't or wont understand:- When I was 20 years old I had TB. I had injections every weekday except Sunday for 2 months, the 3 a week for a year. I've had 2 operations and I had Covid at the start but wasn't found out till after. SO, 4 times the medical profession saved my life. I trusted and still trust the medical profession, so to malign all the medical profession with these erroneous allegations to me is unfounded. OK, if their profession were dupes in this affair that's another story, but I'll wait and see. Because, like the climate alarmists, there are more quake scientists and doctors in the mix.
edit on 19-8-2023 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

There has been a study that shows that not all batches were equal.
'Batch-dependent safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine'.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I know 120/80 is standard and the base line that BP is measured and yes, annonentity is also correct that it can go up a little with age.
Yes, super fit athletes can have a lower resting BP and pulse rate too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The pressure from up high to push this vaccine is why most health care professionals played along. Doctors didn’t spend a fortune in time and money in college education to mislead the public. Most generally want to help, but with the amount of attention and pressure they were under from everyone, I could easily see why so many physicians played the game and just went along. It was that or chance losing their job or perceived public trust.
There was lots of money to be made and the mainstream and social media had muffled push back, again “conspiracy theorists” was used to make any researcher seem unhinged.
The push back alone is enough to wonder what is really going on? When YouTubers had to use coded language to even talk about daily life one needs to seriously decide if this is how we want to continue.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
So anti-vaxxers are smart but not-compliant.

Thanks... I almost spit out my coffee.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have 7 siblings, they have 48 children and grands between them. Out of that many, not one case of it. I know not a single person with it after vaccination. Every single member of my husband's family who did not vaccinate, died of covid. I feel good about our choice. We're still here, and inherited a lot of property from those poor souls that feared a vaccination. They used the animal stuff, ivermectin, cause they said trump told them to.
edit on 19-8-2023 by BlueBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: SkyAngel

Guess I'm among the those that have been vaccinated and who don't have vaccine induced myocarditis.

In fact, my latest blood pressure test (checked by my primary care doctor three days ago as part of regular check up) was 103/65. And I'm in my mid-60's.

No scare here.

Your GP told you you have a BP of 103/65? A board certified PHYSICIAN took your BP and threw not one, but TWO, odd numbers at you?

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I think the larger point here is that the covid shots were rushed through, they were not tested properly before being rolled out. There has not been time for long term studies. The results from the testing that was done was not available until just a few months ago. After they tried to hide it for 70 years.

The doctors and others giving out and recommending the shots were just doing what they were told. Based solely on the word of the pharma companies who were paying off the CDC, NIH, and all the media and politicians.

The same pharma corps who have been caught again and again lying and committing fraud.

I can understand your TB situation, but TB has been around for hundreds of years, with tons of research and studies for treatment.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

They used the animal stuff, ivermectin, cause they said trump told them to.

Animal stuff was all I needed to see, but then you took it to Trump.

Who's next? Was Tucker in on it?

Thank God for Fox news or you wouldn't have anywhere to ride your 4 wheeler.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sqd5driver
Your GP told you you have a BP of 103/65? A board certified PHYSICIAN took your BP and threw not one, but TWO, odd numbers at you?

Interesting.

And? I just took mine and it's 128/83.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Truth is truth. They took it, they died. They took it directly because what they felt trump was telling them and they are dead. Why is that hard for you? They are part of millions

They used the animal stuff, ivermectin, cause they said trump told them to.

Animal stuff was all I needed to see, but then you took it to Trump.

Who's next? Was Tucker in on it?

Thank God for Fox news or you wouldn't have anywhere to ride your 4 wheeler.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If this is truth, there are some serious congenital health problems in your family. All dead? Every one? You know that the only groups with significant risk is over 65/pre-existing infirmities groups. Outside of those two, the risk of death is incredibly small so either you are lying or your family has got the most whack genetics on the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join