It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bad Recurring Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi folks,

At 63 years old not much keeps me awake at night.
With all the UAP / Alien stuff in the news and our government admitting to as much more or less I keep having the following dream.
I’m at home around 7:30 pm watching tv with the wife. We start hearing strange noises outside and go outside to see what’s making the noises.
When we look up we see ufos rapidly moving aggressively at low altitude and firing laser like weapons on other neighbors coming outside to see the commotion. We can’t believe it and I’m just frozen with fear over what I’m seeing. With the fear so intense I literally can’t move, I’m just watching with horror at the killing and destruction taken place with never any kind of warning. It’s happening very rapidly and without mercy.
All the neighborhood is ablaze and smaller ufos are killing everyone in site. You could hear all the screaming and people running for their lives. I tried to run down the street and duck in between houses trying not to be seen. My wife is crying and hysterical the whole time and screaming “what’s going on, what’s happening, what are those things?” I always wake up in a panic covered in sweat. My wife knows about this damn dream and I’m sick and tired of having it. It just seems like a warning and I’ve had this dream multiple times. Anyone else have a similar experience?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
thank you for sharing.
I think this reflects the anxiety so many of us are dealing with these days.

You might consider going to a church. that helps me de-stress.

I think other people are having dreams about natural disasters.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Too many sc-fi movies , and believing when the government stated UFOs (not aliens) are real .
UFOs are real .
Go out on a clear night .
See a light in the sky ?
That is a UFO .
Until you make it an IFO .
And there are , AFAIK , not one member of Congress with a background that enables them to speak of UFO's .
Just a bunch of politicians riding the wave of popularity .
BAMN

Peace be with you .

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spaceflyr

I've been having Crazy dreams about the World Burning , I posted about it a few days ago .

It is at this point a recurring dream.

It is a hauntingly vivid Dream it seems so real.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My alien dreams are the most vivid ones, but I'm never afraid , and the world doesn't burn.
I think dreams are just that, dreams. Perhaps our consciousness travels to another dimension, and so maybe we're able to see different timelines like that, I don't know, but I'm skeptical.

I will often dream about tornadoes as well, those terrify me

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have had a number of UFO invasion dreams long ago but not many in the past 30 years, until fairly recently that is. The invasion dreams usually follow a pattern for me. The invasion begins without warning. Everyone panics and tries to get away. Myself and maybe some others survive the first wave then we are always on the run. Sometimes we might fight back with some hit-and-run tactics, but not usually. There are some variations but most of mine follow that script. Not the most recent dream, it wasn't like that at all.

In this most recent one, the aliens weren't out to enslave humans or even trying to take over Earth after killing off the humans. In this one, they were destroying everything until the planet was completely sterile. The aliens were evil and filled with intense hate for all life on Earth, they were burning everything in a coordinated wave of ships using what is best described as a plasma weapon. I knew there was no escaping this, I couldn't go fast or far enough to get away. A dream with zero hope of escape or survival.
edit on 18-8-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Okay that is spooky .

What is up with these All consuming Fire Dreams.

I remember the feeling of hopelessness in my Dream , the fire moved so fast it was so hot.

Are we experiencing the Pain of the People in Hawaii ? That many people consumed by fire would send reverberations into the Consciousness.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's OK folks, none of this is real.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I haven't had aliens in my dreams for some time.

The majority of them I was working with them, or else having conversations and peaceful interactions.

There were some with alien humanoids with advanced tech that like to harass the locals, who couldn't fight back against the scope of their technology, like spoiled rich kids having their way with the "peasants".

My dreams as of late have been unremarkable, just surrounded by other people doing mundane things, I usually don't remember them after I wake up.

We're definitely going through trying times right now, a lot of bad news and worldwide conflict and economic crisis.

Perhaps your dreams are symbolic of repressed fears about the current state of things?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Interesting.

At this stage, I believe that any purported 'alien invasion' which destroys living humans rather than property in a Blitzkrieg offensive such as the one described by your dream, will in fact not be an alien invasion, but rather a depopulation action undertaken by the rulers of this world. They would be utilising drones which are unmanned & highly weaponised with precise sensor arrays enabling them to detect living humans & destroy them completely (vapourising them) with minimal property damage resulting from their activities. This way the property stays useful in the main in the event that it is needed for future plans, but all that nasty excess human carbon is vapourised & cast to the winds, ensuring that they no longer pollute the environment which Klaus Schwab & his cohort want to claim entirely as their own within the next couple of years..

I seriously wouldn't put it past them, we know they have the technology, and Net Zero is a goal they intend to reach at any cost, ushering in a New World Order at one & the same time. This would have the fingerprints of the World Economic Forum all over it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Many actual UFO abductees are told or shown about the more or less destruction of the earth. That is not to say or suggest that they are coming with ray guns zapping the current citizenry but that the damage is done via our own hands. Any clear mind can see that the ultimate tipping point of insanity will eventually be reached given the evil ingenuity of the unrepressed human. It is a character flaw that can only be weeded out by breeding. The corrective program is already underway via altered DNA, via the abductions, subsequent new human types and supported by ever increasing governmental actions mandated by the overlords.

"The hand on the wall has writ...."
...An end and a beginning are in the air.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i submit the unknown UFO attackers are 'metaphors' for real life.... things-that-cause-harm to people

cancers/diseases/poisons/criminals/Jabs/ etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I am nearly 60 and have some pretty awful invasive dreams nightmares at times, I do think stress does not help.
I am not sure what the "fix" is but maybe go for a nice forest walk or the beach and see if it helps.

All the best

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just last week I had to relive a dream, 2nd time for me but I remember it vividly. Aliens invaded at night, they were swarming every where. Some people where round up, others killed instantly. Now today my son woke scared because he dreamed of the world burning. Crazy!

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi
What’s crazy about your post to my dream post is you summed it up perfectly.
Your description is exactly how it is in my dreams. The thing is I never had any type of dream like this.
I have never woke up startled from a dream or nightmares. I live a pretty simple life and spend my time with my hobbies. So since I’ve had this dream several times really makes me pay attention to what’s going on.
I do think the whole alien good space brother here to help us hype is pure nonsense. What if they are some type of intelligent insect species that developed high level civilization without empathy or morals and just go about enslaving other species and planets?
Both Steven Hawkins and Carl Sagan warned against this.
Thanks for your post
Cheers friend

a reply to: Mitchard

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No thank you for posting this, i hear you way too clearly. Ive never had a dream feel so real and actually freak me out even after. I mean i know all dreams feel real while your in them but these felt like i have lived them. Im not going to lie i was truly scared to look outside after i woke up. As far as aliens go im 100% with you. Id love for them to be good, us as a species could definitely use a "bigger brother" to look up too and too guide us back on a straight path. Unfortunately i think aliens could easly go unchecked in this vast universe a reply to: spaceflyr

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Maybe read up on how to become lucid in dreams, and then these things can't hurt you, you become invincible and powerful.

I've had a ton of UFO dreams attacking. In some I have become lucid and make them crash, or taunt them and laugh at them when their attacks just tickle.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
For you dreamers and nightmarers…. of which I am……

…and abductees

Try this experiment…even if your an atheist…….let’s see if “words” work.

In your next weird dream of entities whether alien or paranormal…or you being abducted……..try forcing yourself to say words along the line “In the name of Jesus Christ..be gone and leave me alone” perhaps several times…..and see if what your dreaming or nightmaring or in the process of being abducted stops.

It has always worked for me….

I posted below, the following podcast audio only…in another thread….for a different reason…but I noticed from what I’m hearing…..that others do the same in calling out for Jesus to help.

Who knew….Apparently…I haven’t been alone…..

Although the entire show is worth listening to imo…….start listening at 01:15:10 to 01:17:15

Invoking Jesus’s name against Aliens and Demons

We don’t need Jesus to go against Blood Sucking Vampires …..we need Jesus to go against Soul Sucking Aliens/Demons

👽
edit on 20-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

My mother says that dreams always mean the exact opposite, whatever that may mean.

Don't worry it's just your subconscious speaking, the fear of the unknown. I'd say try thinking about the stuff you could do to protect yourself and your family in this kind of situation and once you don't fear it any more in real life your subconscious will respond in the dream world. You will know what to do.
I had dreams with demons harassing me until I got angry and began yelling in their faces. Never had that problem again.
Good luck OP no need to fear

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We are probably the aliens we've been waiting for. We just fell asleep and forgot who and what we really are. Dreams are tied to beliefs, They're not real unless your mind makes them real. Still, they ain't real. Just dust in the wind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join