It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of World's Most Wanted Illegal Immigrants is Caught in NEW HAMPSHIRE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is what happens with wide open borders.
And nothing is being done about the MILLIONS of people flooding in.

Daily Mail

One of the world's most wanted illegal immigrants has been captured in New Hampshire after being sentenced to 275 years in jail for his part in a massacre.

Antonio Jose De Abreu Vidal Filho was apprehended by immigration officers in Rye, New Hampshire, on Monday after fleeing to the United States in 2019.

The former Brazilian military police officer had been involved in the 2015 Curio Massacre, which was the murder of 11 individuals, including teens, after the death of a police officer.

Filho had been the subject of an Interpol Red Notice, marking him as being wanted for murder, attempted murder, physical torture and mental torture.

He is to remain in the custody of Immigration and Customs pending a hearing before a federal immigration judge.

ERO Boston Field Office Director Todd Lyons said: 'The apprehension of this very dangerous foreign fugitive is an outstanding example of the professionalism and expertise of the officers of ERO Boston.

Boston Herald

'No one should have to live in fear of unvetted criminals who cross the border and are protected from deportation from the "good people" who see law enforcement as agents against democracy.'

Boston. Herald Editorial

'To hear progressives tell it, illegal immigrants are all good people who want a better life for themselves and their families. 'Most are – but it's the ones who bring their criminal pasts with them across the border that make vigilance necessary.

edit on 8/17/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

what if we stopped everyone from coming in the wrong places, and made sure we knew who was coming in through the right places? That seems like such a simple concept. Remember that Marine who mistakenly drove into Mexico and had weapons with him? Mexico didn't turn him loose into the interior, unless you count mexican prison as "interior". Why can't we do things like that?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fortunately RYE NEW HAMPSHIRE isn't a sanctuary city.
Otherwise he probably wouldn't have been caught. IMHO

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Not shocked in the slightest.

Brazil police are no joke, there was that other case where two officers took a couple of street kids upto the mountains and shot them to take out their frustration.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Antonio Jose De Abreu Vidal Filho was apprehended by immigration officers in Rye, New Hampshire, on Monday after fleeing to the United States in 2019.

Remind me again, who was President in 2019?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Yea and who was fighting every action he attempted to further curb illegal border crossing? You cannot deflect on this one.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Gonna sit this one out.

However, my popcorn is ready.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

But I thought he built 5 billion miles of wall.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The president in 2019 who fought tooth and nail for putting up a border wall between Mexico and USA but was denied the protection to our borders by the left? The same president who was called racist for trying to block international flights from highly infected Corona Virus countries from coming into the USA but blocked by the left for his attempts? The same president who was trying to protect Americans from the harms brought into the country from all directions outside our borders? Hmmmmmm.

Who was that orange man?????

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Doesn't matter. My statement is the same. This is what you get with wide open borders.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

He tried, but dickfaces worked super hard to make sure he couldn't. It was in the news, perhaps you should look into it. DERP

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

He would have completed the wall if he hadn't been held up in court for years but scumbags who want to destroy our country from the inside out.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

WHY BOTHER? theres gonna be lots more
just like him....
some of those ukrainian refugees we will be getting
when the wars over, if/when russia wins,
like the azov leaders,, the prisoners they set free,
and the right wing fighters from your country
that went there to LEARN

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

People like you who want criminals imported just for their votes stopped him from building it.

new topics

top topics

join