It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minority Voters Finally Realize that JOE BIDEN Lied To Them - Just To Get Their 2020 Vote.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

for the sake of decency, this should be added, otherwise it could appear one-sided:

“I’m definitely not happy with where America was when Trump was president. And I’m not happy with where America is now that Biden’s president,” he said. “So I’m hoping there’s some other candidate or alternative besides these two.”

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Votes don't count no more it is actually who or what counts them these days.

That has been a concern since way before you or I was born. We have systems in place to help ensure the process, but they often fail or are subversive that makes the entire process difficult to ensure election safety.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: EternalShadow

Trump had the minorities doing pretty good.

That infuriated the Democrat leadership.

The Dems are allowing illegals to flood our country in order to do to them what they have been doing to the minority community!!

That's why there's no discrimination in background or intelligence at the border... THEY WANT DUMMIES !!
The more poor and stupid you are, the better it is to justify the existence of the Democratic party.....hell, both sides to be perfectly honest.

Exactly. They need a new control group. Many of those in their current crowd are getting too smart for their britches so it seems. But they may be in for a surprise. The new immigrants aren't like they used to be back in the 17/18 and early 1900s. Not even the [s]Nazis[/s]Democrats are the same as they were 50 years ago.

It's a new world. A whole NEW can of worms. It may be cyclical but for those of us who may be on this planet only for around 70 years, this ain't your daddy's rodeo.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
“you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me”

yeah, that pretty much said it all. Group think.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Also taken from your same source..

I’m definitely not happy with where America was when Trump was president. And I’m not happy with where America is now that Biden’s president,” he said. “So I’m hoping there’s some other candidate or alternative besides these two

How can anyone in this country look at Biden or Trump and say, "yup, thats a good choice for POTUS"

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You are truly a special little feller aren't you.
Not a moment goes bye without , Trump Trump, Trump.
The OP had nothing to do with Trump, but that's okay
you do you.

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
took them long enough...

i mean, I want to feel bad for them being sold a lie, and I will say that the exact same thing happened with Trump and the MAGAs

but

tough

reap what you sow.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Democrats have been lying to them for decades just so they will vote for the Democrat.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: Lumenari

Hate to be that person but if you read the linked source you would notice that former President Trump is mentioned many times and you would also notice it is a hit piece against democrats.

Just pointing that out.

Your username here is quite interesting. Stop Stealing My Country.

Your political viewpoint however, is quite different.

It isn't your country.

You are an American In Name Only.

Here's a song for you...

I guarantee you won't even understand it.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

With Twitter and other Social Media Barriers coming down, it's now easier to see how Donald Trump was given awards over the years for helping Black and Hispanic Americans.

This weeks scene of Black Atlanta men and women greeting/cheering Donald Trump's motorcade as it took the former President to Jail, to be arrested, is something you would not have seen in 2016 thru 2018. Obama - Hillary - MSM had successfully demonized Donald Trump and made him a racist, even though they didn't have any proof.

Trump Motorcade Driving Through The "Hood" of Atlanta: www.analyzingamerica.org...

Trump Landslide Nov 2024

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Are you sure there is anyone else but Trump still relevant in you world?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Are you sure there is anyone else but Trump still relevant in you world?

How can you ask that of one user and not CWM?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Many sufferers of Cant Get Enough Trump Syndrome. + and - gram versions. No treatment for either. Chronic but normally not fatal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join