It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts / predictions for the 2024 presidential election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

My prediction is that one clown, or another will be elected.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think someone from the left of the political spectrum will assassinate Trump and Biden will take another term.

Then it follows the same rules as presidents in other countries. Once you assassinate one, yours becomes fair game. An eye for an eye makes for a lot of blind people, except the guy with the pointy stick wins.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Interesting read and valued input.
Glad to see the site teaming with conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

What are your predictions?

That people will continue to listen to politicians despite not a single one having the common man’s interest at heart

People will scream in the faces of there fellow man because politician A tells you that they are your enemy and politician B will say the same

They ALL know how to divide , it’s just those that listen to them allow them to conquer

edit on 000000p3102America/Chicago816202338 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

That people will continue to listen to politicians despite not a single one having the common man’s interest at heart

People will scream in the faces of there fellow man because politician A tells you that they are your enemy and politician B will say the same

They ALL know how to divide , it’s just those that listen to them allow them to conquer

I know it's extremely early but I had to.
I'm not sure if I know any person alive that could word that better.
That was pure gold.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

that is a pretty fascinating documentary! thanks!
what you say about politicians is too general, because of course there are a lot of politicians who stand up for the rights and the will of the people - but the needs of the people are so diverse that you can never please everyone. i hope america will focus again on the average fellow citizen and perceive the crazy, the extreme, the idiologists of all camps as marginal phenomena and not as the voices of the people.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Youll see on this site ive said for a while now that Newsome will be the man.......and ive also mentioned Michelle possibly coming in.

This week were seeing the approach of the later and we already know at this point the former is an almost given.

My next prediction.

Trump knows he wont be able to run or makes it really difficult, he throws a tantrum and decides to try to burn it all down, throws his weight behind Vivek and attempts to split the party and sew chaos because he didnt get what he wants.....

Many of the people here can lambaste me all they want, call me what they want, but they can look through my post history and know im always critical of any poltical figure, and i always call out BS when i see it.....

I came out strong against Trump in 2015 and after he was elected supported him and defended him against the bullsnip whenever it comes....im fair.....and try not to be bias.

This is my prediction for whats going to happen......take it for what it is, and flame on if you like......but if you look at my post history, im often not that far off from what happens....

Anyway is what it is

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Presidential Election will be suspended in 2024. Remember those cowboy movies where folk got boxed in the canyon?

do you mean when the lone ranger stopped and pointed to the north, and said, "Look Tonto, Indians to the north!", Tonto nodded, then he spun around, "Look Tonto, Indians to the South!", Tonto again nodded. Then he noticed to their left and right, on the ridges, lined with Indians. The lone ranger looked at Tonto and said "Tonto, what do we do now?" to which Tonto replied, "What do you mean 'we', white man?"

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Biden will bow out, Michelle Obama will announce her run with Newsom as her Veep.
Trump will be found guilty in DC and Georgia, he will appeal. I don't see him voluntarily walking away, they will have to force him. But if he pulls a rabbit from his ass on Monday and does in fact have proof of fraud in Georgia, that will be a game changer and the only way to stop him from taking the White House again would be with a bullet.

I think Michelle Obama can win, but no others on the left currently have a chance. Unless a campaign is run showing her stating that she wasn't proud of her country until Barrack was president. Even then, DERP's will lap up what they serve.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

1. Biden and Trump will both be out of the running before November 2024.

God I hope you’re right. Both are absolutely bottom of the barrel candidates.

Although they should have let the process play out with Trump. Ironically it bolstered his spot as the leading candidate in the soon to be primary, but it also divided the country even more. These charges aren’t going to answer much for anyone even if ‘concrete proof’ comes out. The timing just validates the sentiments of many on the right.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

i predict that just like it has always been, John and Suzie Q Public will be told to been over and not offered any KY or spit. nothing will ever change that.

edit on 16-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, you all should have read my prediction but I,ll repeat:-

1. Mid 2024 there will be a minor "rebellion"/ "disaster"/ "deadly virus", generally add in your own scenario. BUT
2. Biden will declare a state of emergency and declare martial law then, whoops just like Zelenski in Ukraine, no election and he will rule till he decides to repeal martial law.
Well when I say he I mean whoever is really in control.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You and ManBehindthemask are in the naughty corner.

Michelle Obama? Really?
Gavin Newsome? Really?

I said predictions, not doomsday scenario's.

edit on 8/16/2023 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Someone acts out on the right, the right being anything outside of communism apparently, then the left gets everything they want, like J6.

The more I've thought about this, the more I see something like this happening, at just the right time.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

You and ManBehindthemask are in the naughty corner.

Michelle Obama? Really?
Gavin Newsome? Really?

I said predictions, not doomsday scenario's.

I sure don't want to see it, but realistically, that's the only scenario where a dem wins in 2024. Unless the MSM actually shows the truth when all the Obama spotless 8 years is dissected and the ugly truth spills onto the greasy floor.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your prediction is very likely. They want to run against Trump, they hope the martyr factor guarantees that. But they don't want to run Biden against him.

Now that they have built a good foundation with the indictments and the primary is a lock for Trump, they will put Newsom in place of Biden because Hunter.

It will be the 4th Obama admin. I don't think Michelle wants it, like Barry, it's more fun to influence and pull the strings from the shadows.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My predictions: More indictments of Trump. Because they're so much fun! And he just looks more frightened every day. Which is also fun.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
my prediction
Biden v Trump.
the media will lead every story in election season with Trump legal stuff.

election itself? Trump will win but the Democrats will fraud Biden back into the White House.

the wild card is Biden's behavior. they will have to trot him out and hope he doesn't make huge gaffes in situations where they can't hide them.
how much will Biden's health and metal capacity degrade?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I think someone from the left of the political spectrum will assassinate Trump and Biden will take another term.

^^ this. AND Biden won't make it through his term so we'll be stuck with Harris in the Oval Office.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

^^ this. AND Biden won't make it through his term so we'll be stuck with Harris in the Oval Office.

I won't say it's not possible. Recent history shows almost anything is possible.

Glad to see you got your old account up and running. That looks more like the FlyersFan I know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join