It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Obama Gay Sex Fantasy Letter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

originally posted by: arkansasstone

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
a reply to: FlyersFan2

Michelle was his dream come true.

You spelled Michael wrong.

When the internet brings the 16 year old in us back to life! I have one too:

Kim Jong Un and Putin were fighting about who was going to put people on Mars first.
Trump steps in and says, "That doesn’t matter America is going to land on the sun first".
The Russian and North Korean said “you can’t land on the sun it’s too hot and you will die.”
Trump responded, “Ha! You idiots! America is going to land there at night.”

You spelt AOC wrong

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
One other thing....

Men that are having sexual fantasies about other men all day, every day, aren't too excited by women. They surely wouldn't want to be married to one. What a depressing life to live a total lie. You would need a lot of dope to fill the empty void of an existence you live.

When I read the excerpt from the letter about that - sexual fantasies every day about men while dating a woman - I thought that was a bit excessive. I don't know what a 'normal' amount of sexual fantasy would be, but his confession seemed like a lot of it to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

Dude,
They were just quoting Obama
Barack calls his wife Michael

And once more just to be sure

Got any TDS jokes now?

edit on 8 13 2023 by underpass61 because: Meme power upgrade

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

One other thing....

Men that are having sexual fantasies about other men all day, every day, aren't too excited by women. They surely wouldn't want to be married to one. What a depressing life to live a total lie. You would need a lot of dope to fill the empty void of an existence you live.

You’re right . People who aren’t gay don’t fantasize about men . I sure don’t . That’s gay

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Michael?

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You say not many people care about sexual identity anymore? I sure as hell do. Why? Because kinda like many other fads in the past it is being pushed on children at EVERY level. Media, schools, government etc. One of my step children has said she is a lesbian...she is ONLY 10 YEARS OLD! Of course I feel like I failed as a parent yet how can we fight this disgusting machine that has set its sights on our kids???

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan2

But would you agree to vote for an ex coke whore to become your president?

Thats where this leads if you have ever looked deeply. Gay sex, prostitution, drugs, and murder.

His schoolmate said everyone in his crowd knew he was gay. She said he dated older white men. He returned from these dates with bindles of coc aine. They dont give that away for nothing. It was prostitution.

ATS Thread List of Suspicious Deaths Surrounding Obama
One of the deaths listed was the gay choir director at his church that he was rumored to be frequenting bathhouses with.

Loretta Fuddy's name can be added as well. She worked for his real dad Subuh Sumohadiwojoho and represented his cult. She is also the one who produced Barry's fake birth cert for the world to see.

Subuh Sumohadiwojoho:

Barak Obama Sr.

Big Mike:

edit on 700000044America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

I mentioned this story to a friend... his response was to tell me that this is a right-wing Trumper conspiracy theory. I pointed out that this stuff was being talked about a long time before Trump entered politics. He said he didn't really care and would like to have a gay president, perhaps Pete Buttigieg.

edit on 8132023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986

Michael?

yes

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I mentioned this story to a friend... his response was to tell me that this is a right-wing Trumper conspiracy theory. I pointed out that this stuff was being talked about a long time before Trump entered politics. He said he didn't really care and would like to have a gay president, perhaps Pete Buttigieg.

I would have no problem with the President being gay if he was there to serve the country instead of the WEF like Buttigieg.

you can't help people like your friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I question his judgment for putting such thoughts into written form, much less when it was addressed to other people. 40 years ago, that could have been used as blackmail against him.

Cheers

I think Obama STONGLY asked this Biographer to not reveal certain letters and information. We could be looking at another mysterious death soon, like what occurred in Obama's pond last month.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I would have no problem with the President being gay if he was there to serve the country instead of the WEF like Buttigieg.

you can't help people like your friend.

Republicans have lgbt folks like Richard Grinnell who are credible, competent professionals who could grow into being presidential.
Dems have nothing but buffoons like Levine, Brinton, Buttgouge, who are there for no other reason than agenda, token, provocateur.
edit on 13-8-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Big Mike lol
😂

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: FlyersFan2

But would you agree to vote for an ex coke whore to become your president?

Thats where this leads if you have ever looked deeply. Gay sex, prostitution, drugs, and murder.

His schoolmate said everyone in his crowd knew he was gay. She said he dated older white men. He returned from these dates with bindles of coc aine. They dont give that away for nothing. It was prostitution.

ATS Thread List of Suspicious Deaths Surrounding Obama
One of the deaths listed was the gay choir director at his church that he was rumored to be frequenting bathhouses with.

Loretta Fuddy's name can be added as well. She worked for his real dad Subuh Sumohadiwojoho and represented his cult. She is also the one who produced Barry's fake birth cert for the world to see.

Subuh Sumohadiwojoho:

Barak Obama Sr.

Big Mike:

That Big Mike imagery is pretty eye-opening. A little nose job here, underwear tuck there, and Shazam!

I would like to know the etymology of “Sumo had a wojoho”
Sounds like more bathhouse antics.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Big Mike:

If it weren't for gullibility, Trumpers wouldn't exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Big Mike:

If it weren't for gullibility, Trumpers wouldn't exist.

Still looks like a dude. Sorry, its true. I am not sure I buy into her being a man, but she certainly is very masculine.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Still looks like a dude. Sorry, its true. I am not sure I buy into her being a man, but she certainly is very masculine.

She looks like a woman of African descent, with very little mixed DNA. Look at old National Geographic magazines. Nothing manly about her.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I said he. I meant "he or she". Let the best person win.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Your (as in all of you) fantasies are weird. It's okay to be gay or bi, embrace it.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's like Democrat MSM keeps saying the same things about Joe Biden not being a crook. Even though they know its a lie, they also know most Americans will believe it, if they hear it enough times from the media.

The fake Michelle/Michael photo has been circulated so widely for so many years, it has negative, tarnishing effect. DAMAGE is often the goal. Even if it takes a lie to inflict that damage.

That strategy is used by most groups, regardless of political affiliation, it seems.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join