It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3: Is this the escalation point?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Covid / War / New world order ... you name it. It's impossible not to see the negative coverage. Now I read and heard that 360,000 troops (including NATO troops) gather at the Polish border. Is this correct? 360.000 troops ???
If so, an escalation is not far off. It goes without saying that the US, Great Britain and France feel that Ukraine cannot win the war without extreme outside help. But this seems to me one step closer to a gigantic escalation. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I fear the worst.
rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No, it's not correct. Your ridiculous propaganda Rumble link featuring the Russian Defence Minister stating: "a NATO invasion of Western Ukraine via Poland is imminent" - is simply the usual Russian propaganda rhetorical fear-mongering that it uses to legitimise its war with the Russian people. NATO does happen to have around 360,000 personnel. But they're spread out between Germany, the Baltic states, Poland, Hungry etc. NATO is not amassing 360,000 troops in Poland for an invasion. I believe Poland is placing 10,000 of its own troops in its border region in response to Russian / Belarusian military helicopter incursions over Polish border towns. Also, Belarus allegedly aids African and Middle Eastern immigrants in crossing into Poland. And Wagner has been seen close to the Border also. So it's a pretty warranted and justified response from Poland. Wouldn't worry about it. Just a country trying to protect its border - it has the right to do so.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I've seen mention of 10,000 Polish troops protecting the border with several thousand of those held in reserve so in reality only a few thousand , it makes sense given the threats toward Poland made by lukashenko and the presence of Wagner troops training not far from the border in Belarus.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I kind of think John Titor was legit, it’s just that we’re getting a slightly different version (different dates, COVID instead of Mad Cow etc).

“ The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany.”

As this post points out, it sure seems like we’re heading toward this scenario.

“ The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand".”

The West is losing it, and there’s no doubt China is fixin’ to make some big moves in Asia/Pacific Ocean. It’s definitely making Japan, Taiwan and South Korea very nervous.

“ Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack.”

Things are starting to heat up between Lebanon and Israel, and wouldn’t be a shocker if the neighboring Arab Countries joined in the fight… Again.

As far as the Civil War goes, there’s still the potential for that with the Presidential Elections right around the corner. Businesses boarded up right before the last election, because they were afraid of Antifa and other rioters were going to go ape # if Trump won. And I think they would have if Joe Biden didn’t somehow manage to get them 81 million votes lol.

edit on 11-8-2023 by MufflerTuesday because: Typos.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Polish are chomping at the bit so sooner or later they will be involved. The Polish had a sort of empire up until the late 1700's I believe, anyways they've never forgiven the Russians for it's collapse.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

anyways they've never forgiven the Russians for it's collapse.

I think they were happy with the collapse it's the Katyn massacre they never forgive them for.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think that you have that a mite wrong. It's the Polish war hawks (with the pushing from NATO) that want to escalate it. The vast majority of Poles do not, I repeat, do not want any war with Russia.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

anyways they've never forgiven the Russians for it's collapse.

I think they were happy with the collapse it's the Katyn massacre they never forgive them for.

Your right it was collapsing anyway due to their own failings, corruption and what not, the massacre was to ensure it stayed collapsed I guess.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The vast majority of Poles do not, I repeat, do not want any war with Russia.

You're right, the vast majority of Poles don't want revenge for the Katyn massacre.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

10,000 Polish troops on the border.

And if Russia, or their minions, are indeed silly enough to cross swords with Poland.

Well, that would be an automatic article 5.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

these kind of threads always smell a little of the longing for doom. a third world war would bring the world back to the stone age, not even the stupidest russian would want that. and for patriots there would then be no country left to idolise.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I see a much bigger picture than Russia invading Ukraine being the problem now. Two ideologies have risen out of this mess; one, a very Woke western world, the other comprised of nations that are uniting against the ultra-progressive remaking of societies across the globe.

There are some very interesting prophecies and predictions about how it all ends. What a time to be alive!

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Like certain nations criminalizing and executing gay folk?

You think that's a good thing?

Is that the fault of the West or is it the fault of retarded fundamentalists wanting to drag their citizens, by force, back to the 13th century?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think that you have that a mite wrong. It's the Polish war hawks (with the pushing from NATO) that want to escalate it. The vast majority of Poles do not, I repeat, do not want any war with Russia.

But this is thing. We cannot talk of a war between Poland and Russia. It would immediately be a war between NATO and Russia. Likewise, there can be no official military involvement with Ukraine without it becoming NATO vs Russia. Certainly the world is spinning and there are many plates in the air. A disaster looms, but they e loomed before.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

They are bombing Moscow, with weapons supplied by NATO countries, what do you think is going to happen?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And Russia is bombing Ukraine with armaments from the likes of Iran.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 11-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Which weapons? Their own drones.

Nothing supplied by NATO countries.

Unless, you have any source for your claim?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ARM1986

They are bombing Moscow, with weapons supplied by NATO countries, what do you think is going to happen?

Both sides are using weapons supplied by other countries. Grey area but that won’t expand the conflict. That’s just using munitions and equipment. This will end just like I said before it started. Russia with the entire Donbas and Crimea. Ukraine shattered. Russia’s military gutted.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You've made that claim before , do you have a credible source to back it up ?

Ukraine made an agreement not to use Western bombs on Russian territory , as far as I'm aware that agreement is being adhered to.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is true.

It's up to anyone that claims otherwise to back up their claims.

I'll wait.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join