It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot off my Eyes - Virgin Galactic and a possible UAP Captured on TV, Aug 10, 2023

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A short while ago….I was watching live coverage of the Virgin Galactic tourist flight to the edge of space when I noticed what could be a UAP flying by in front of the VG craft.

Below is a screen captured vid I did off my TV.

I don’t know what to make of it…..

It’s trajectory is heading upwards at a slant angle from in front of the right side of the VG craft nose to the left side upwards and out of frame…

Imo….the UAP is at some distance in front of the VG craft…….it’s not ice crystals NASA and Jim Oberg!

Not exactly sure if the VG camera is mounted on the front, side, or back of the VG craft…..I’ll assume front.

Normal speed….

At 25% of normal speed…..

Screenshots…..top to bottom…left to right

Same object….it appears to have changed its attitude….perhaps rotating on its side(s) as it flys??

I’ll entertain that the UAP is possibly morphing while flying.

👽
edit on 10-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hot off my Eyes - Virgin Galactic and a possible UAP Aug 10, 2023

Great catch!!

Let me extend an invitation for you to come to NM and see some different lights in the sky and other places up north where the high class woo never stops.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

😎 I may take you up on that some day 😉

👍🏼

👽

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What if time for THEM runs faster? In the 3 dimensional world, scale is both infinitely small and infinitely large (in theory). So why wouldn't time run infinitely slowly or infinately fast?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Where in NM? Im going to be there in Oct. for the eclipse. Growing up there, I didn't see any woo for myself. But everyone around me talked about it all the time. I feel left out!

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Or it could just be debris/ice etc falling from it

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

‘Ahead’ of VG craft in flight? and only 1 crystal/debris piece and no others?

👽

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

😎 I may take you up on that some day 😉

👍🏼

👽

Anytime....
www.amazon.com...

I went up there to see for myself what Chris was writing about back in the 90s.

It got weird real fast. Enough for me to question if the research might have been a big mistake.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I reminds me back the day that starman was launched, I did a thread around that time that car attracted alot of attention from UFO'S, I wonder where its floating right now

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What's Hitting Earth?

Every day about 100 tons of meteoroids -- fragments of dust and gravel and sometimes even big rocks – enter the Earth's atmosphere. Stand out under the stars for more than a half an hour on a clear night and you'll likely see a few of the meteors produced by the onslaught.
100 tons. That's a lot of space rocks and fragments even though most of them aren't very big.

Ever gone out at night and seen "shooting stars"?

What do they look like before they are shooting stars?

I’ll entertain that the UAP is possibly morphing while flying.

Note that spherical shapes caused by gravity happen with larger objects, but the smaller rocks can have very irregular shapes and can look different as they tumble. This is called tumbling, not morphing.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Where in NM? Im going to be there in Oct. for the eclipse. Growing up there, I didn't see any woo for myself. But everyone around me talked about it all the time. I feel left out!

North of Toas up in the Penitentes region in the for heavy paranormal/religion merge fests.

www.taosnews.com... tml

Further north into the San Luis Valley for the real woo...time slips, weird people, entities, cattle mutilations, high strangeness that defies description and can become very personal. This was the book that inspired my research up there. I experienced more than I bargained for...much more!

www.amazon.com...

I'll be in Jemez spgs. for the eclipse. Drop by Los Ojos and the drinks are on me. On top of Guadalupe Mesa for the eclipse.

edit on 10-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Certainly a possibility Arbi…..

It’s just that….what are the odds of just a single piece?

I would think that any type of debris would be in numbers greater than 1.

Perhaps there was more that the camera didn’t catch or long enough to see in the live footage presented.

It still doesn’t detract from it being a UAP/UFO…..since neither myself nor anyone here can show by direct proof evidence of what it is.

It’s just a matter of how far someone lets their own imagination go.

It’s a unsolved mystery as of yet.

👽

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

might take you up on that! it would be a great place. Balloon sightings too! Can you imagine the pics that are going to be taken from balloon?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Or it could just be debris/ice etc falling from it

Unless I'm seeing it wrong it looks like it's shooting upwards .

I don't think chunks of Ice/debris fall upward .

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This looks like the type of ufo in this video, even when you compare still images. The spot in this vid is at 1:49. That video has been forensically analyzed by experts and is not altered. No CGI, nothing i am aware of.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe it went into WARP speed 😉…..(pic on right)

Zoomies of the zoomies……

Definitely different profiles…..for the same object.

👽
edit on 11-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You should create a new thread on this. We're hoping to get out that way this winter for some skiing as it should be a good one (thanks El Nino)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Would love to hear more. I didn't spend alot of time up there. I rode the old railroad to Durango. It was amazing scenery but no weird.

There is an ancient Hopi 'bathtub' down in the canyon to the Rio Grande near Toas. Dennis Hopper's property, I believe. There was a commune near there, and another spring that was in his movie, Easy Rider. That one is called Stagecoach.
That spring ran cold after white men built the stagecoach stop and built a hotel above the spring. Now it's full of spiders and not really pleasant. Sitting in that spring, someone drove up and fired gunshots at us. We left.

But the bathtup was still really hot, and relative unheard of, except for locals. It's only available in the winter anyway, so there is a chance of snow on the ground around the tub. The rest of the year, the snow melts, the River is higher, and the tub is under river water. Basically, Hopi's damned up a single outlet Hot Spring. They put a large rock in the center of the pool they fashioned, for everyone to sit on.
Ive spend a night in the pool a few times. In the morning, I watched my friend jump out of the hot water and swim across the icy cold river. The sun coming up over the canyon wall made some kind of visual effect in the water, where I could see everyone's aura. It was miraculous. The only other thing weird that happened when one night, just two of us were in the water, and out of the darkness walking down the trail came this large shape followed by a smaller. I saw something glinting off the larger shape. Got kind of nervous, until this BIG hippy man can strolling up, this is about 2:00 am, wearing all this turquoise jewelry, which is what I saw reflecting moonlight. What I thought was a bear was his dog. He climbed in the tub, and we made a new friend.

That's all the woo I got from up there.

Maybe I'll check out the bathtub and see if it's not overrun yet.
edit on 8/11/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

top topics

join