It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower David Grusch says medical records leaked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
Since the 50's many have worked on bending light. www.thoughtco.com...
Are you talking 1950s or 1850s, because your source mentions 1850s:

John Tyndall demonstrated to the Royal Society that light could be conducted through a curved stream of water, proving that a light signal could be bent.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Looks like another whistleblower about to hit the scene. Strange newspaper.lol.

www.postapocalypticmedia.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Has Corso Jr. really said anything in a decade? You DON'T hear much from him.

He speaks emphatically about the risks and the background in the old videos of his speeches.

I know people that know him and vouch he is 100% credible about his beliefs and in his belief about his father.

Regarding. BAA:

"Time travel, time technology. "

Many probably know more about this than me. I am not a theoretical physicist (and most physicists think this is sci-fi, so they don't touch it) but, regarding Corso Jr and his statements about Roswell,

All the advanced extraterrestrial movement is extra-temporal and extra-dimensional. The question he poses , is it also homo sapiens evolution from the future coming back through cloned biologicals and AI?

I believe any and all is occurring and this lends to the complexities. The same craft that visited a million years ago can be the same that is visiting today, relativistically. Conversely , a craft from a distant Earth timeframe can be bounced into this relativistic time. Of course, Penniston's story of the binary coding and Rendlesham. (not going to even start this 100 page debate).

The idea is this was from a future benefactor of humanity.

Again, I don't know about any of this. What I do know is there ETs from off world who are here.

a reply to: flamengo

edit on 13-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
From all these tales, Corso is one of the weakest, much weaker than Bob Lazar IMO.
There are cases and situations, many, many, many of them legit, why waste time with some of the least probable ones? That is my take on it.
a reply to: play4keeps

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
What seems to be completely absent from that article are mention of any extraordinary claims such as Grusch has made. Not that there won't be some made, but just someone saying they've been part of a crash retreival program is not extraordinary. It's been known that retreiving Russian or other foreign craft has been a priority for quite some time. I suppose time will tell what he has to say, but I hope he has more evidence to present than Grusch if his claims are extraordinary.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I guess we will have to be patient Arbi with all this. I agree with what you say though.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Again, I don't know about any of this. What I do know is there ETs from off world who are here.

That of course requires evidence ? You said you know. So with a statement such as that, it has to have something to back it up.

edit on 14-9-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join