It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
I think I would break my neck if I had to use those on steep Forrest hills,
But maybe they fooled as all ?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

No real explanation of the red shoes with disks that emit red light and allow them to float a meter off the ground, or silver armor , etc etc…

I still think that it's hover-boards with red safety lights, like most vehicles have.

However, in the 90's I remember seeing shoes for sale in a Sharper Image catologe that claimed to make you hover. They were $300 for the pair, claimed to be powered by nuclear batteries, and were one size fits all. How are you going to sell shoes, one size fits all? I never saw anyone ever floating around in shoes at the time, so maybe it was a scam.

In this case, I think the hover-boards in the video I posted are about as modern as hover-board technology gets, and are likely what's being experimented with in Peru.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
One of the things I don't get with this, is that in no case did anyone in the videos say anything about the aliens trying to defend themselves when being shot at. Other than just elevating higher and flying away, it would seem an unlikely response to many men with rifles and shotguns firing at them. In a few other unrelated cases, they have been known to kill instantly when threatened or fired upon.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I get some weird dreams about aliens and invasions. It usually goes where we see their spaceships up in the sky and there's finally no debate any longer. There's panic and dread. But also there's always that I know that we've been lied to and sold out all this time by our own government and there's no trusting them at all and they're openly hostile against the rest of us. Its always a bad dream.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: darkbake

I'm not going to call the aliens stupid, but I can't see the strategic value of a Peruvian village if you're taking over the world.

Aliens intercepted a transmission regarding deceased subject in custody of Peruvian govt

If humans would quit taking corpses from crashed alien craft, they would leave us alone

Its just common sense

Why not attack the government instead of a remote village?

My thoughts exactly.

What strategic value does this village hold?
None.

What it does have is a small indigenous population that might be fooled with modern technology into thinking they were being invaded by an extraterrestrial threat.

What we should be looking for is what are they attempting to distract us from with this story because it's obvious a psy-op of some sort...

They looked like the "green goblin" from Spiderman?
Oooookay.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

it's not this particular village, its the area around it.

these places are famous for illegal mining, illegal forestry, drug production and possible human trafficking. As much as I want to believe that we got a Predator situation on our hands, the Fiscalia or Prosecution/attorney general are saying that it's possibly illegal miners or lumberjacks.

Not aliens, illegal miners (spanish)

with the recent spate of UFOs and disclosure about them and "non-human entities", perhaps criminals are thinking of a new way to terrorize mostly uninformed populaces to stay away from their businesses...but they might not take in account that some people will try to hunt a 'carapela'

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Peru has a lot of resources for both terrestrial and extraterrestrial use

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

this is in the north province of Loreto, where you find the rainforests

think of the movie Fitzcarraldo

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I have a very similar one and have since I was a kid. The odd part of the dream is I never actually 'see' an alien. It is all crafts I see.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: DBCowboy

Peru has a lot of resources for both terrestrial and extraterrestrial use

What resources do extra terrestrials use? Historically speaking, is there a ledger you could refer us to based on previous years?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To me it's just another vauge, ambigutios video, shotin the dark( of course) with low res. They could have been shooting at a teresterial preadtor or a revil group trying to get their land or whatever.
Sorry, not buyingthis.
I would however like to hear the audio in english.a reply to: darkbake

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I assume aliens are all over the universe, but not necessarily attacking this Peruvian village. Every article and video and image I've seen so far looks like nonsense.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
One of the things I don't get with this, is that in no case did anyone in the videos say anything about the aliens trying to defend themselves when being shot at. Other than just elevating higher and flying away, it would seem an unlikely response to many men with rifles and shotguns firing at them. In a few other unrelated cases, they have been known to kill instantly when threatened or fired upon.

Guessing I do actually live under a rock. Could you point me to reports of "they have been known to kill instantly when threatened or fired upon"? Not doubting you, just I missed those. Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Project blue beam.

Just in time before another election.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Guessing I do actually live under a rock. Could you point me to reports of "they have been known to kill instantly when threatened or fired upon"? Not doubting you, just I missed those. Thanks in advance!

I am sure there are a few people here that know exactly which cases they are. I said few, because they are few. And mostly older cases. Perhaps someone can point you in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
BREAKING: FIRST PHOTO OF ALIEN COMING FROM PERU

Now interestingly, this does not correspond exactly to the descriptions of the current attackers. So what, we got multiple species now?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Yeah, that definitely doesn't match the hover-board riding, armor wearing, insectoids people are speculating about.

A bright light in a humanoid shape that vanishes after 20 seconds?

Sounds like the steerable and shapeable plasma technology that's been kept secret from us.

The black helicopters in the area at the time could account for the source of this technology.

To bad there's only a photo and not a video.

So what, we got multiple species now?

I think we've got costume and body armor wearing special forces riding around on hover-boards.

And an impressive photo of a shaped plasma demonstration.

edit on 9-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Video

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Those first still photos are actually pretty impressive. Those would be quite difficult to fake the illuminations around the area. They appear to be genuine images of whatever that is. Can't see any cables or devices.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So much for aliens. Those pesky Peruvian miners, lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Yeah, that definitely doesn't match the hover-board riding, armor wearing, insectoids people are speculating about.

Maybe that's just humans "protecting" the aliens ...whether the aliens like it or not or asked for it or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join