It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's latest thoughts

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Oh
Perhaps I mistranslated….

Trump is the topic, so why keep bringing up Biden?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not biting today, thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
You don’t have to
It’s your quote

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Latest from Trump

Just found out that Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ secretly attacked my Twitter account, making it a point not to let me know about this major “hit” on my civil rights. My Political Opponent is going CRAZY trying to infringe on my Campaign for President. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Does the First Amendment still exist? Did Deranged Jack Smith tell the Unselects to DESTROY & DELETE all evidence? These are DARK DAYS IN AMERICA!

truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/

Or type realDonaldTrump truthsocial

Trump has made very good points and it seems the more they try to indict him with all these ridiculous reasons there more it backfires at them.
edit on 9-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: AlienBorg

Your thoughts please.

people who are engulfed in politicis will be arguing the pros/cons of the next trump/biden in 10 years time, a bit like a dog chasing their own tail

not sure how a site such as ATS whose motto is "deny ignorance" has so many that keep on playing the charade that is politics, i honestly thought members of this site would be able to see thru the nonsense, surely its easy to see NOT one politician EVER has been for the man in the street, last time i made my own thoughts known on this subject i was basically told to mind my own business.

when i hear people discussing politics and using terms such as being "awake/sheeple/uniformed" i laugh at the irony of those hurling about such words

enjoy the game and I will see you in 10years when the next messiah will be along to save us from the next incompetent, and people will be claiming they are victims if this particular party stays in power and how their lives will be improved no end if only their party was in power

if you cant tell, i think ALL politicians are full of s##t

This is how you think when you are awake and can see through the smoke and mirrors.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I UNDERSTAND THROUGH ILLEGAL LEAKS TO THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA THAT PHONEY FANI WILLIS, THE D.A. OF FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA, WANTS DESPERATELY TO INDICT ME ON THE RIDICULOUS GROUNDS OF TAMPERING WITH THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. NO, I DIDN’T TAMPER WITH THE ELECTION! THOSE WHO RIGGED & STOLE THE ELECTION WERE THE ONES DOING THE TAMPERING, & THEY ARE THE SLIME THAT SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. I MADE A PERFECT PHONE CALL OF PROTEST. WHY WASN’T THIS FAKE CASE BROUGHT 2.5 YEARS AGO? ELECTION INTERFERENCE

Btw Trump has been indicted on the basis of trying to illegally reverse the 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Cold medicine and cheeseburger?
Same as any other day?
:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Followed by hard cheese and sour grapes?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What strikes me is the idea it's against the law to challenge the results of an election and expected not to challenge corrupt officials. I wonder what has happened to free speech and freedom of expression.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

You seem to be ignoring things like illegally breaking into a voting machine and sending falsified documents to a government official.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

You seem to be ignoring things like illegally breaking into a voting machine and sending falsified documents to a government official.

We have heard your excuses in all threads. Your exercise in whataboutism is unique!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Citing the indictment is whataboutism? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Citing the indictment is whataboutism? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

No.

Going around the issue of government corruption and avoiding the issue is whataboutism. It's your usual way of 'debating' together with a number of strawman arguments you're constantly throwing.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

What is your whataboutism concerning this video?

I will insert this video courtesy of JinMI, in every thread where you guys are crying about Trump’s make believe crimes.

Will you watch it and accept the facts it contains?
edit on 16-8-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Rather than releasing the Report on the Rigged & Stolen Georgia 2020 Presidential Election on Monday, my lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings as we fight to dismiss this disgraceful Indictment by a publicity & campaign finance seeking D.A., who sadly presides over a record breaking Murder & Violent Crime area, Atlanta. Therefore, the News Conference is no longer necessary!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's quite a Cohencidence there .

That they both have a common Jewish last name?

Judge Kaplan is from New York while Robbie is from Cleveland. He's also 22 years older than her and they're not related.

Same Tribe . Your Not Very Brite are You ? Hmm.........

edit on 18-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Latest from Donald Trump

NOBODY HAS EVER FOUGHT FOR ELECTION INTEGRITY LIKE PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. FOR DOING SO, I WILL PROUDLY BE ARRESTED TOMORROW AFTERNOON IN GEORGIA. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not biting today, thank you.

Naw , I Disagree , You Always Bite .........................

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Could somebody please explain to Dan Henninger of The Wall Street Journal that the Democrats want anybody BUT Donald Trump to run against Crooked Joe Biden, or whoever they choose to run. This is why these Radical Left Thugs Indict me every 15 minutes. If they wanted to run against me, they would make my journey to the Nomination a joyous & beautiful one. Besides, I’m beating Biden badly in the Polls - DeSanctus & everyone else is Losing. The Dems are all about Disinformation. Don’t be fools!

I like what Trump said!
There radical left wing thugs indict me every 15 minutes!

edit on 27-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

thanks for the update, i was sweating not knowing what was on DTs mind, phew i guess you can relax now like i can

its important to know what politicians P̶R̶ s̶p̶i̶n̶ s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ think each day

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join