It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Mike Yeadon “Here Are Three Mechanisms by Which This Gene Therapy Will Kill People”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Dr. Michael Yeadon is a former Vice President of Pfizer and an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist.

Here he gives an interview regarding the mechanisms designed into the covid jabs. It's astonishing and it seems to vindicate those who believed the jabs were population control.

This is quite scary to be honest. Please watch the whole interview.

Interview

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So when do we die?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sounds honest to me .
I like how they bring up asperines.
I don't think a pregnant woman should take asperines and alchol because it may cause the child to have Downs Syndrome.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
So when do we die?

Did you hear what the 3 mechanisms were?
edit on 3-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well no, because Downs is a chromosomal problem, not a problem with substances taken during pregnancy.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

In about, roughly, two weeks.
edit on 3-8-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
In about, roughly, two weeks.

Sweet.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So so so glad I never got the shots and I never will.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Dr. Michael Yeadon is a former Vice President of Pfizer and an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist.

Those are serious and relevant credentials mate perhaps don't just dismiss what he is saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths
I don’t allow my mind to get ruffled over theories. Yet theories work both ways and here is one for fun.
If there is some NWO population control component to these vaccines , why would they cull the compliant ?
What if the vaccines placed a key into compliant people for a future virus that is the lock , and those who didn’t get the key in a covid vaccine ( non-compliant) will die when the future lock virus is unleashed.
If I was running the NWO , the non-compliant would be my target & not the sheep .
See how silly these conspiracy theories can become ?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

I thought the same thing myself .

In the end what can we do but wait and see , and if it is the death of me then so be it I'd rather die than live in the world that came after anyways .

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I thought the same thing myself .

In the end what can we do but wait and see , and if it is the death of me then so be it I'd rather die than live in the world that came after anyways .
I don’t believe in conspiracy, because it is how mankind lives . The problem imo with believing that bad people are up to complicated conspiracies is the fact that it will never end .
People on ATS for years have waited for ufo discourse or a major whistleblower about ufos . Now it happens & the vast majority don’t trust it .
If the Federal government made a statement tomorrow that the covid vaccines were a scam to cull people, few here on ATS would believe it & soon would embrace the vaccine.
It’s all about rebellion & distrust inside the minds of people. The whole world conspires against each other, because it’s natural as an animal to best your neighbor.
Zero conspiracies have walked into my home & changed my life in any real manner & until that day comes who cares what goes on in the running of the world , because little of it is good .
Be happy & vigilant to the wilds of living on earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The gene therapy shots are about population control. Unfortunately denial is going to be strong for those who took them and they will take the denial to the grave. New studies have shown millions will have subclinical myocarditis which kills 20-50% of people within 5 years and up to 80% by 10. Some of the other batches seem to have onco gene activators, sv40 promoters and a myriad of other mechanisms designed to trigger fast growing cancers which can also be delayed for years. Then there's the igG4 class switching which affects the immune system.

The way it has been done was designed to mask it from being obvious to the masses or else they'd be pretty upset. There's no telling what other things are hidden in them, but it sounds like other genes that affect fertility of future generations. Some of the batches were placebo, maybe up to 30%. So some people who got lucky wont have side effects.

Of course those who received doses will sound like a broken record with the same quips, "when do I die, lol". It's just denial. Literally no one who didn't get one wished they had. LeBrons son didn't just magically aquire some heart issue out of nowhere, and neither did the handful of NFL players who just had to drop out this season.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas

This is quite scary to be honest. Please watch the whole interview.

Not sure why this is even considered a "conspiracy theory" at this stage. It's been obvious for quite a while that the "spike protein" is toxic, at least it is to anyone who doesn't think denial is a river in Egypt. As to long term implications, who knows but the short term ones were horrendous.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Evolution of invention is done by critical thinking. Not by manufacturing what already exists. When people are no longer needed it's best to have those who are capable of solving problems then those that wait around waiting for the answer to be given to them.

Robotic slaves are more reliable then humans and don't need time off or pay. So the question becomes would you rather have repetitive tasks performed with 100% accuracy that cost nothing and only minor maintenance fees? Or would you have rather pay taxes, insurance, wages, sometimes life insurance, added benefits like matching 401s, workman's comp insurance, etc...?

Long time ago they said that a single person uses 7million in resources over the course of their lifespan. If you can manufacture a robot to perform that task at hand for quarter of a million, and then have 500$ yearly maintenance, and 2500(joints would be commonly replaced) every 5-10 years in replacement parts. Why wouldn't you?

Which uses less resources? The machine. Best part is you don't have to worry about labor laws, overtime pay, etc.

People think "oh then who would buy the items being made?" Is the reason why they wouldn't. But here's the thing, those remaining would have everything, probably communist style of equality based on "social status". This social status determines what you are allowed to have. Performing jobs and deeds acceptable by the community increases ones rewards. Kinda like extra rations or the first choice butchers get when cutting meat for price reduction. (I.e - bring a deer to a butcher shop and let them get a few lbs cut of it, they lower the cost of the item, and carvings for you.)

The goal of moving away from the currency system leaves no need for purchasing when you only create items that are needed within a smaller community.

This currency replacement would probably done as rewards for deeds, while still providing things like standardized housing. The more good deeds you have the better your living quarters. After all isn't that how the prison system works?

If I was to cull the population, I would get rid of the sheep. Because sleeping minds create nothing that truly benefits humanity that is worth the cost of their life. But at that rate it's better to just do with the entire line, because the likelihood a child learns critical thinking from a parent who is incapable would be minimal.
edit on 30320234331 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Evolution of invention is done by critical thinking. Not by manufacturing what already exists. When people are no longer needed it's best to have those who are capable of solving problems then those that wait around waiting for the answer to be given to them.

Robotic slaves are more reliable then humans and don't need time off or pay. So the question becomes would you rather have repetitive tasks performed with 100% accuracy that cost nothing and only minor maintenance fees? Or would you have rather pay taxes, insurance, wages, sometimes life insurance, added benefits like matching 401s, workman's comp insurance, etc...?

Long time ago they said that a single person uses 7million in resources over the course of their lifespan. If you can manufacture a robot to perform that task at hand for quarter of a million, and then have 500$ yearly maintenance, and 2500(joints would be commonly replaced) every 5-10 years in replacement parts. Why wouldn't you?

Which uses less resources? The machine. Best part is you don't have to worry about labor laws, overtime pay, etc.

People think "oh then who would buy the items being made?" Is the reason why they wouldn't. But here's the thing, those remaining would have everything, probably communist style of equality based on "social status". This social status determines what you are allowed to have. Performing jobs and deeds acceptable by the community increases ones rewards. Kinda like extra rations or the first choice butchers get when cutting meat for price reduction. (I.e - bring a deer to a butcher shop and let them get a few lbs cut of it, they lower the cost of the item, and carvings for you.)

The goal of moving away from the currency system leaves no need for purchasing when you only create items that are needed within a smaller community.

This currency replacement would probably done as rewards for deeds, while still providing things like standardized housing. The more good deeds you have the better your living quarters. After all isn't that how the prison system works?

If I was to cull the population, I would get rid of the sheep. Because sleeping minds create nothing that truly benefits humanity that is worth the cost of their life. But at that rate it's better to just do with the entire line, because the likelihood a child learns critical thinking from a parent who is incapable would be minimal. [/quote
So lets say the vaccine is a secret culling sauce ( it’s not ) & we lost 2/3rds of the world’s population, where are all the robots to maintain infrastructure & power generation ?
Your theory which is very unlikely would take another 100-200 years of advancements .
Your ideas are scifi that are multiple generations removed from reality imo.
No master wants independent thinking subjects , just drones that do as they are told .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: Wraiths
I don’t allow my mind to get ruffled over theories. Yet theories work both ways and here is one for fun.
If there is some NWO population control component to these vaccines , why would they cull the compliant ?
What if the vaccines placed a key into compliant people for a future virus that is the lock , and those who didn’t get the key in a covid vaccine ( non-compliant) will die when the future lock virus is unleashed.
If I was running the NWO , the non-compliant would be my target & not the sheep .
See how silly these conspiracy theories can become ?

You kill the compliant because they're the useless air breathers.

They don't innovate, create, build... they follow orders, and they're not very good at it.

They're not going to be very useful when desk jobs aren't a thing anymore...

If I'm NWO, do I really want a bunch of snowflakes in my new world?
edit on 4-8-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Surely they will keep their housekeepers......someone has to do the chores.

edit on 4-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This logic never fails to amuse me. They don't need obedient people because they're firm in the belief they can control anyone by whatever means necessary. They need to reduce the masses before trimming the fat, because an angry mob of morons is still an angry mob.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join