It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Hunter Biden bring to the table ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What does Hunter Biden bring to the table ?

A cr@ck pipe no doubt.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Now If even a little bit of what Joe Biden is being accused of is true , Then he is the most corrupt flat out treasonous POTUS to ever hold office.

Can’t agree with this because we haven’t a clue to any of the dirt on all previous. But you may be correct. Only full disclosure on all previous would let us opine on that.

Seeing as Obama/Bathhouse Barry Soetoro was a CIA op illegal alien placed in the White House he’s gotta be top of the list all day every day no matter what… but Biden isn’t far behind… both Bush’s are definitely in the Top 5 along with Clinton… mix and match them however you please…

I'd hedge my bets on that as well, honestly. Plus I have this woodpecker pecking on my brain about Kissinger and his boner for Indonesia. Puzzle pieces.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Now If even a little bit of what Joe Biden is being accused of is true , Then he is the most corrupt flat out treasonous POTUS to ever hold office.

Can’t agree with this because we haven’t a clue to any of the dirt on all previous. But you may be correct. Only full disclosure on all previous would let us opine on that.

Fair enough my statement was a bit Hyperbole but even still most of what Biden is accused of is Treason.

Certainly no argument there
. Don't mind me too much, I'm just one of those old men from The Muppet Show commenting from the balcony about 'the show'. Forgot their names

<< 1   >>

join