It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Oversight Subcommittee Cube Inside Sphere - UAP -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
During the most recent live House Oversight Subcommittee on UAPs one of the witnesses, Mr Grusch, when asked by Mr Jamie Ben Raskin to describe common features of UAPs, describes a common theme:

"Grey cubes inside spheres, where the corners are almost touching the sides of the sphere" (paraphrase not exact quote).

Mr Grusch is describing a patented radar reflector called an "Air-Borne Corner Reflector", patented in 1945-1949.

Here is the official patent

Is this what Mr Grusch is referring to?

If this is what Mr Grusch is referring to, why has this simple technology not been identified to him after all this time?

Is the patent a coverup for actual UAPs?

Link to article on exact same observation

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
It does fit the visual description-and the size is comparable-ish.
But-
It does not seem to have propulsion,or the capability to stay stationary in high winds-which was described as one attribute in the hearing.
IIRC,these objects were "pinged" by aircraft radar,which is how they knew if they were stationary or travelling at speed.

This is certainly the closest man made thing which resembles the UAPs described in the hearing though.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Interesting comparison. That's not a cube though. Looks closer to a Rhombus in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wiki - Corner Reflector

A corner reflector is a retroreflector consisting of three mutually perpendicular, intersecting flat surfaces, which reflects waves directly towards the source, but translated.

PDF to text pdf with text of patent

Looks like it was supposed to be suspended by a balloon for some reason. I am guessing so they could find it after they released it?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This is very true, I do wonder if the propulsion would method would be too secret to include in any public patent. And I also wonder if over 70 years the assembly was modified and improved on.

With regards to the ping - have our radar capabilities improved in 70 years making the impingement of radar waves less effective?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

From a distance I think it would be acceptable to identify this as a cube, although your observation stands.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I haven’t really looked into it, but it could be symbolizing something happening within us. Just at a glance and knowing the gist of what’s happening behind the scenes I’d say it’s symbolizing the containment and control of the daemonic hierarchy. It’s something that’s necessary to remove the ruling class from power. It’s being done under the radar so the ruling class can’t use the people they’ve been manipulating to shield themselves.

Just a WAG

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeirHeart
I haven’t really looked into it, but it could be symbolizing something happening within us. Just at a glance and knowing the gist of what’s happening behind the scenes I’d say it’s symbolizing the containment and control of the daemonic hierarchy. It’s something that’s necessary to remove the ruling class from power. It’s being done under the radar so the ruling class can’t use the people they’ve been manipulating to shield themselves.

Just a WAG

Do you know the gist? Have you divulged the gist here on ATS?

I'm thinking it's likely more mundane, AGAIN theoretically if UAPs are of unknown origin, perhaps early on when they supposedly collected all of the craft and whatever else. Somebody had the idea to patent certain items found hoping. for future use.

After all, if it is a radar reflector, it was early American radar that supposedly made those early crashed vehicles crash

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Correct me if I’m wrong…..but the description of the cube within the sphere…..came from Graves…..and not Grusch

👽

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Correct me if I’m wrong…..but the description of the cube within the sphere…..came from Graves…..and not Grusch

👽

I think you are correct they were sighted off the coast of Virginia

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
double post brought to you by Interdimensional Broadband
edit on 1-8-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

👽

Correct, my error, tried to edit and credit but the time had lapsed.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

FYI: the cube-in-a-sphere also coincides with the shape of a particular kind of wormhole throat described by the physicist Matt Visser:

".....in 1989, Matt Visser published an article showing how more general traversable wormholes could be constructed. A wormhole could be constructed, according to Visser, by confining exotic matter to narrow regions to form the edges of three-dimensional volume, for example the edges of a cube. The faces of the cube would resemble mirrors, except that the image is of the view from the other end of the wormhole. Although there is only one cube of material, it appears at two locations to the external observer. The cube links two 'ends' of a wormhole together. A traveller, avoiding the edges and crossing through a face of one of the cubes, experiences no stresses and emerges from the corresponding face of the other cube. The cube has no interior but merely facilitates passage from 'one' cube to the 'other'."

www.aleph.se...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

FYI: the cube-in-a-sphere also coincides with the shape of a particular kind of wormhole throat described by the physicist Matt Visser:

".....in 1989, Matt Visser published an article showing how more general traversable wormholes could be constructed. A wormhole could be constructed, according to Visser, by confining exotic matter to narrow regions to form the edges of three-dimensional volume, for example the edges of a cube. The faces of the cube would resemble mirrors, except that the image is of the view from the other end of the wormhole. Although there is only one cube of material, it appears at two locations to the external observer. The cube links two 'ends' of a wormhole together. A traveller, avoiding the edges and crossing through a face of one of the cubes, experiences no stresses and emerges from the corresponding face of the other cube. The cube has no interior but merely facilitates passage from 'one' cube to the 'other'."

www.aleph.se...

Thanks for this and dig the link too, definitely prefer the subject presented from the academic side than the news and entertainment side. I'll be bookmarking the site for other topics, no doubt. Reads like a wormhole primer, was particularly intrigued by this part. Do I understand it all? quite frankly I do not, but the self-replicating space probes

www.aleph.se...

ALIENS Circumstantial evidence indicates alien civilisations are very few and far flung in the universe. Frank Tipler has pointed out that the easiest way to explore the universe is send out self-replicating space probes [11]. Within a cosmologically short period of co-moving time (ie millions of years) we could colonise the Milky Way and the rest of the Local Group. Tipler argues (and I agree) that the arrival of such a probe at a star system would preclude and supersede local biological evolution. Since life on Earth has evolved over billions of years then we can't expect (statistically speaking) to find civilisations within our local group. Where are the aliens, asked Fermi. Many megaparsecs away, says Tipler.
An elaboration of this argument gives grounds for believing that the nearest aliens are currently over a 100 million light years distant. In the co-moving frame, without wormholes, we won't make contact with them for over 100 million years. Which makes their existence an object of theoretical speculation that can't be resolved for millions of years.

With relativistic probes and on-board wormholes, though, we can reach alien colonised regions within decades of empire-time, no matter (almost) how far away they are. No probe can penetrate into a region of alien colonised space. Each civilisation defines its own empire-time that is in conflict with the empire-time of the other. A probe from Earth flying into a alien zone not only crosses alien space, but also crosses alien empire-time zones. As it approaches the alien home world it passes into the alien empire-time future. CPC forbids such travel by destroying lone wormholes that attempt to interpenetrate each others empires. Only a full scale invasion with masses of wormholes could ever succeed. Such an invading fleet would have to overwhelm the native wormholes (destroy them) and impose their own empire time on the stranded natives. Given the rates of economic growth we expect the advantage would almost always lie with the defenders. As the invading fleet cut deeper and deeper into the alien heartlands it find itself opposed by later and later alien time zones, more advanced technology and greater forces of numbers. Economic might, then as now, ensures protection. Brute force invasion would be suicide for the invaders and their whole empire: once defeated the invader's whole wormhole connected empire would be open to subversion from 'aliens from tomorrow'.

A much more likely scenario would be: Contact is signalled by our leading wormhole probes failing in the overlap of our sphere of influence with the alien empire's sphere. Finding each other's probe colony ships would be non-trivial. It might be easier to find the colonists than the original exploration vessels. To push the analogy with a particle zipping through a cloud chamber, search for the droplets, rather than the elusive particle. The easiest way of doing this is, at the point where the relativistic wormholes are destroyed, is to send out sub-light non-relativistic survey probes to establish diplomatic relations. If both sides explore each other with non- relativistic probes (relative to the co-moving frame) then their empire times will realign themselves, over the locale of the 'neutral zone', permitting diplomatic contact and, assuming no wars, eventual exchanges of wormholes. The spheres of colonisation are then available to each other and the two empire times merge.

Other expansion scenarios are possible. A well coordinated, centrally controlled species might halt expansion at the boundary of their home galaxy (say) for a few subjective million years, building up numbers, armaments etc. When their technology seemed to have plateaued they resume their expansion relying on technology and numbers to overwhelm aliens. Such a strategy is technology dependent. If it turns out that wormholes can be booby-trapped to explode on tampering or hostile attack such a strategy would fail.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Very good info thank you. If whoever is making these things can make exotic matter then nothing is out of reach!

Although, I am not sure how Visser's cubes would look because he talks about using "cosmic strings" to connect the faces - as far as I know (and this is basically nothing) a cosmic string is a break in space time which is invented to fill the gap in various equations.

So they are theoretical of course but are they so theoretical that they could never actually exist?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I brought this up awhile back….when Graves was the greatest thing since sliced bread….

The patent posted……I believe has been adapted and used to produce (by licensing) what is commonly now known as Inflatable Radar Reflectors……for marine use on the seas and oceans.

These are made by different companies in many styles. Perhaps even custom so that the reflector within the inflatable sphere is a fold out (within the sphere when setting up) cube/square reflector.

My question from back when I posted…still stands….is Graves absolutely sure that there were no experimenting using these Inflatable Radar Reflectors?

By experimenting…I mean using helium or any other buoyant gas for atmospheric purposes other then inflating using regular Air.

I think it’s plausible…..

Graves said he saw no tethering………how good can you see tethering if your in a jet doing a flyby at some speed……and the tethering cord is akin to translucent fish line?

👽
edit on 1-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nah. The transparent sphere is the field generated by the UFO, keeping it outside of local physics. I suppose this is what they could mean by inter dimensional. Their system of movement requires a field generated within which they can move and manoeuvre at will, un constrained by our physical realm. This wasn’t a radar reflector.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

I hear ya……

But I’ll just show this……

If the opaque panels were clear so that the entire sphere was clear……

I’d be looking at a dark gray (black) , cube (square) which corner apex’s that are touching (as far as eyes could perceive) the inside wall of what would be the clear sphere.

It sounds like Graves description to me at least…..

Once again, the jets are moving at a good clip…….the crews eyes would be looking not only through the lens of their helmets, but also the windscreen of the cockpit…..which combined can cause a measure of distortion….if one is looking to eyeball an object while flying by at speed…...imo.

But moving forward…..

👽

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
looks like a Kodak flash cube.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I brought this up awhile back….

👽

Wider context:

We know this type of EW was used in Cuba as part of Palladium:

www.thedrive.com...

at least how we understand it in modern, advanced terms, dates back much farther, to the height of the Cold War when the CIA launched the PALLADIUM project, which deployed radar spoofing systems and submarine-launched balloons carrying metallic radar reflectors in order to stimulate and probe Cuba's Soviet-made air defenses. The effort was part of a grander objective to understand how vulnerable the A-12 Oxcart—the CIA's progenitor of the SR-71 Blackbird and the first aircraft to integrate stealthy attributes as a driving factor in its design—would be to enemy air defenses.

Palladium was decades ago so given evidence of follow on programs such as "Netted Emulation of Multi-Element Signature against Integrated Sensors"- " -NEMESIS (same article linked above) - overlooking such potentials and plumping for ET is either disingenuous or out right incompetent.

Even if you are 100% sure it is not your team (as per Graves) - what level of confidence should he forecast for the source of his squadrons sightings not being terrestrial adversaries?

Somewhere around 0%- I'd guess.
edit on 2-8-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join